Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? (979 Views)

Tboss Is The Most Boring BBNaija Housemate / Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2015
For me, it is the Friday The 13th franchise. Very boring movies.
Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2015
-I Saw The Devil
Mehn! When i was watching this movie, boredom almost killed me. It was freaking boring.
Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by adegunahmed(m): 11:34am On Apr 19, 2015
ALL NIGERIA HORROR FILMS ARE BORING

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by gateofheaven(m): 11:43am On Apr 19, 2015
Transformer!

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Paranormal activity is extremely boring
Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
-I Saw The Devil
Mehn! When i was watching this movie, boredom almost killed me. It was freaking boring.

I will try and get the movie. Never watched it before
Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Smallville10:
Paranormal activity is extremely boring

Very true. I also find it extremely boring.
Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
adegunahmed:
ALL NIGERIA HORROR FILMS ARE BORING

grin True! Some even end up making you laugh at their ridiculous film tricks.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
folksync:

I will try and get the movie. Never watched it before
Don`t even think of buying it cos if you do, its a waste of money. The movie just centres on a weird psycho guy who cuts out body parts and organs of people (his victims, especially ladies) then afterwards he stores them in packs and uses them for what i dunno. This movie lacks all components that makes up a good (horror) movie. Well if you`re looking for a good horror movie, i`ll recommend you watch this movie - WRONG TURN (1- 6),
yea its in six installments, and filled with lots of fun & adventures. You will feel the Horror!!! Mehn.
Its actually one of my BEST! Horror movies till date.
Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Don`t even think of buying it cos if you do, its a waste of money. The movie just centres on a weird psycho guy who cuts out body parts and organs of people (his victims, especially ladies) then afterwards he stores them in packs and uses them for what i dunno. This movie lacks all components that makes up a good (horror) movie. Well if you`re looking for a good horror movie, i`ll recommend you watch this movie - WRONG TURN (1- 6),
yea its in six installments, and filled with lots of fun & adventures. You will feel the Horror!!! Mehn.
Its actually one of my BEST! Horror movies till date.

mmm. Wrong Turn. Good movie.
Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
hifaif:

I have watched Wrong Turn (1 - 6). Have you watched Final Destination (1 - 5). They are my favourite horror movies.
Final Destination? Is it that interesting?
Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Final Destination? Is it that interesting?

Yes, very interesting. Each of the parts starts with the main character seeing a vision of a disaster. Immediately after seeing the vision, things begin to happen exactly as they had happened in the vision.
Re: Which Is The Most Boring Horror Movie You Have Ever Seen? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
folksync:

Yes, very interesting. Each of the parts starts with the main character seeing a vision of a disaster. Immediately after seeing the vision, things begin to happen exactly as they had happened in the vision.
This sounds promising...
I`ll check it out
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Grossing Movie Franchises Of All Time / Dean Ambrose Is The New Wwe Heavy Weight Champion / Which Of These Was Your Favourite(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.