Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy (2124 Views)

I Died And Resurrect (came Back To Life) And I Hav Seen The Other World / Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' / Wat Do Atheists Believe In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by gabazin080(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
I mistakenly impregnated a girl. but just this morning some Jehovah's witnesses came to preach to me about end time, how some prophets fell through women and the consequence of formication.
now I felt I don't want to continue with the girl because we not legally married, just boyfriend and girlfriend things. now what do I do with the girl and the pregnancy. needs matured advice from matured minds
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by justi4jesu(f): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
gabazin080:
I mistakenly impregnated a girl. but just this morning some Jehovah's witnesses came to preach to me about end time, how some prophets fell through women and the consequence of formication.
now I felt I don't want to continue with the girl because we not legally married, just boyfriend and girlfriend things. now what do I do with the girl and the pregnancy. needs matured advice from matured minds

angry undecided undecided
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by cozy7(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
"Do with d girl"? Like she's a "thing", without an opinion of her own.
I suggest u conclude what u started by "settling" with d girl b4 u think of end time, else what u hv done will bite u in d ass, right wen u least expect.......MARRY HER.

3 Likes

Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by Basildvalour(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Marry her if you can right now and take the child

1 Like

Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by Blakjewelry(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Since you don repent, marry her that is taking responsibility for your actions

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by goodmorning40: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
U better Mary the girl sharp sharp or else this ur repentance is a ticket to doom. Marry her and both of u will repent together there is no other option

1 Like

Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by akaahs(m): 2:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
MARRY HER is part of receiving Christ.

2 Likes

Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by Hbee02: 2:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
you dnt have to marry d girl if u dont want to. But u shld b ready to take full responsibility for ur unborn child.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by 76Naira(m): 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
The first thing you learn as a Christian is compassion. Living not only for yourself but for others.
You also learn about love; true love upon which the highest levels of compassion can be built.

Make it your responsibility to preserve and care for life. Plan what is left and resolve to be better.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by dulux07(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
Marrying her may b a good option, but might not b d right option, dont allow ur mistakes to destroy u both, she might not really be ur ordained wife, pray well n discuss with her. Whether u marry her or not, u must take responsibilty of the child n her.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by LadyX(f): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Marry her and go on with your lives.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by 7footre(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hahahah!! You never start.. na this method you wan use? Anything you like find your responsibility de wait you
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by gabazin080(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
justi4jesu:

angry undecided undecided
don't u have anything to contribute than smileys
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by gabazin080(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
goodmorning40:
U better Mary the girl sharp sharp or else this ur repentance is a ticket to doom. Marry her and both of u will repent together there is no other option
thanks bro
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by justi4jesu(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
gabazin080:
don't u have anything to contribute than smileys

No cos I'm dumbfounded angry angry
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by uboma(m): 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Since you don repent, marry her that is taking responsibility for your actions

I dont think the op is truly repentant, he's just looking for an escape route from his responsibilities.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Now that you are 'saved'

You will have to shoulder the responsibilities, hell awaits you if you run from your duties.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by Pavore9: 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
You can not discontinue at this point as the lady and your unborn child are your responsibility.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by plaetton: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lol!

Accepting christ has been an effective means of avoiding self-responsibility since 1AD.

What else is new? undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by twosquare(m): 6:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
gabazin080:
the baby is still your child, many of our fore-fathers didn't know Christ, yet they impregnate women and after knowing Christ, they did not see them as a cast away.
In conclusion, marry her legally and raise up the child in the way of the LOrd. Have a happy family bro...
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by plaetton: 7:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
twosquare:
the baby is still your child, many of our fore-fathers didn't know Christ, yet they impregnate women and after knowing Christ, they did not see them as a cast away.
In conclusion, marry her legally and raise up the child in the way of the LOrd. Have a happy family bro...

Don't mind the fxxxer.

THe billygoat is just using tried and tested religious sentiments to run away from responsibility.

1 Like

Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by twosquare(m): 7:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
plaetton:

Don't mind the fxxxer.

THe billygoat is just using tried and tested religious sentiments to run away from responsibility.

grin
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by gabazin080(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
uboma:

I dont think the op is truly repentant, he's just looking for an escape route from his responsibilities.
nop. am just willing 2 marry legally before having a baby
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by gabazin080(m): 8:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
Imanuelle:
Now that you are 'saved'

You will have to shoulder the responsibilities, hell awaits you if you run from your duties.
y u dey curse me na bro
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by uboma(m): 8:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
gabazin080:
nop. am just willing 2 marry legally before having a baby

Then go visit her parents and do the needful. Even God will not forgive you if you abandon your responsibilities...
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by gabazin080(m): 8:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
uboma:

Then go visit her parents and do the needful. Even God will not forgive you if you abandon your responsibilities...
are u God
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by misreal(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
gabazin080:
jehover's witnesses caused you to repent??u must be joking.u r looking for a way to run away from your responsibility.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by sniperr007(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
gabazin080:

Never u use d word Mistake'. U knew unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy and u still did it so hw is dat mistake?
Take care of ur child. After all Bible u claim to bliv say children r gifts frm God.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by Blakjewelry(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
uboma:

LOL, funny but true. The guy is looking for short cut
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 20, 2015
gabazin080:

As one of JWs, we do understand and have seen cases where two persons who are not married live together. We tactfully let them see, when appropriate, the danger associated with their livestyle. I can remember an incident where one householder asked me if it was wrong to cohabit with a gal you have the intention to marry. His view is, 'since am going to marry her, what's wrong with living together before then?'. But the answer is still the same - the act is wrong, it is even a gross sin against God, and will ruin someone's prospect of eternal life if that person remain in that sin (1Cor. 6:9).

But Jehovah is a merciful Father, He wants anyone in sin to repent. When we have that goal to change our attitudes, He will mercifully take us back. The simple formula is:

Prov 28:13

The one covering over his transgressions will not succeed,
But whoever confesses and abandons them will be shown mercy.

This was in fact what happened in the case of the Corinthians whom apostle Paul wrote to. We read:

"Or do you not know that unrighteous people will not inherit God’s Kingdom? Do not be misled. Those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts, men who practice homosexuality, 10 thieves, greedy people, drunkards, revilers, and extortioners will not inherit God’s Kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of you were. But you have been washed clean; you have been sanctified; you have been declared righteous in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God."

Yes, those corinthians lived a rotten live before, but they were forgiven and washed clean. so you can!

Now, will you drive the gal away 'cos you want to make changes? Though that decision might show how serious you are, but would that be kind? We have an experience of someone who had similar problem. Here is the story:

"Marina relates the experience of Norberto. “He lived with several women before moving in with a woman who was a baker. She was some 35 years younger than he was and had a son whom Norberto adopted. As the boy grew up, Norberto wanted to be a better example for him. So when a Witness called at the bakery, offering free home Bible studies, Norberto accepted, even though he could not read and was already over 70 years old. When Norberto and his partner learned about Jehovah’s requirements, they got legally married and afterward were baptized. The boy has become a responsible Christian youth—just what his stepfather had hoped would happen. Norberto learned to read, and he has even given talks at congregation meetings. Despite being quite feeble because of his age, he is a zealous minister of the good news."

It might be better to rush and get married to her. Court marriage maybe cheaper. From my own view, i think that will be kind than driving her away. It is essential you do it very fast no matter how small.

Without marriage, couples living together are still fornicating, and we dont baptize such ones.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by uboma(m): 4:47am On Apr 20, 2015
gabazin080:
are u God

No, i am not but keep deceiving yourself.
Re: I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy by gabazin080(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2015
uboma:

No, i am not but keep deceiving yourself.
hmmmm. but bro u are not forced 2 comment. abi y talking of hell here lyk as if heaven is sure 4 u

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Tragedy Of Wasted Opportunities / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/15 / Salvation Ministries 5 Nights Of Glory Starts Today!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.