Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Get Admission Into Presbyrterian University College Ghana, free processing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Admission Into Presbyrterian University College Ghana, free processing (390 Views)

Admission Into The Following European Countries / Easy Admission Into Indian Universities At Very Cheap Rate / STUDY IN India - Get Admission Into Indian University, College And Institute... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Admission Into Presbyrterian University College Ghana, free processing by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello guys this may sound deceptive considering the kind of country we leave in where people no longer trust each other, but believe me when I say processing the admission is free of charge.

Presbyterian University College Ghana is currently admitting prospective students for the 2015/2016 academic session into their various programmes of study.

School of business, ICT and mathematics Dept, school of nursing and physician assistance, arts Dept, and others.

All that is required of you is just your WAEC or NECO results with an aggregate score of not more than 36 with a credit in Maths and English language and your admission will be guaranteed.

If you are interested in taking hold of this opportunity or if you know someone who will, then contact me via these mails; sunnyinzion@yahoo.com or lovoyas@gmail.com.

You can also call me on these numbers ; +234-8039500176. Or +234-8114794484 on how to get the application forms which are here in Nigeria with the university agents.

Take advantage of this opportunity while it last.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area? / Wonder How Students Reads With Earpiece Plugged In Their Ears. / Quote Of The Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.