Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Kim K Wishes Kourtney Kardashian A Happy 36th Birthday,read What She Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Wishes Kourtney Kardashian A Happy 36th Birthday,read What She Said (788 Views)

Banky W Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (photos) / Photos From Oge Okoye's 36th Birthday Party Last Night / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim K Wishes Kourtney Kardashian A Happy 36th Birthday,read What She Said by Pelwal44: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Kourtney Kardashian celebrated her 36th birthday on Saturday.
In lieu of joining Kourtney in Vegas, kim dedicated an Instagram post to her older sibling to commemorate her big day.
'Happy birthday to one of the most monotone chicks I've ever met. It's one of my favorite things about you!! Bible! Every single day I become more and more thankful for how many permanent God given best friends I have in my life,' she captioned the photo montage of her and her sister.
'Kourt you are the yin to my yang, the Siegfried to my Roy, the Lucy to my Ricky, The Thelma to my Louise, the Wayne to my Garth, the Posh to my David, the sugar to my spice, the icing to my cake.'
Adding: 'I cannot express how much I love you, respect you, admire you… You inspire me every day. I couldn't ask for a better big (little) sister. My life would be meaningless without ALL of you. So with every single birthday I am more and more appreciative that we get to spend another year together only strengthening our bond as soulmates every single one of us.'
http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/kim-k-wishes-kourtney-kardashian-happy.html
Re: Kim K Wishes Kourtney Kardashian A Happy 36th Birthday,read What She Said by dahmie2013: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sweet! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Hip-hop Star Artiste, Davido Is Pruod To Be A Graduate / Ridiculous Questions Al-qaeda Asks On Its Official Job Application / How Is She ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.