Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) (67408 Views)

Girls On Instagram Be Like (photo) / Flate And High Heels Fashion 2015 For Women / 9 Effects Of High Heels (+ Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by tsdarkside(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
sexynabila:
gud looking shoes.... kiss

are you mad...

how can this be good,when it ruins your feet....shey you de craze...?? angry angry angry
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
haba, suffer
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orijin101 make front page shocked
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
I swear, I like this challenge
u will soon get tired and frustrated cos I won't cave in. I'm not lyk some gals who accept every guy tongue
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
u will soon get tired and frustrated cos I won't cave in. I'm not lyk some gals who accept every guy tongue
wait angie, what is it dat made u fall for him? Seriously I wana knw
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by biGPoppaSays(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Crazy people on my WhatsApp list.
1. Someone is ‘sick’ since the time I added him.
2. Someone is “Driving”
…since 5 days!
I guess he reached Dubai!!
3. Someone on his status “Sleeping”
…since 3 Days!
He’s Probably dead.
4. Someone never sends anything, then at night Once a week/month he says: “Good night”
5. Someone sends me back exactly what I sent to him..
Seems like he wants to play table tennis!
6. Someone still has his status as “Happy New Year!”..
Guess his time stood still
7. Someone’s status is “Happy” since one Month.
Living in Paradise?
8. Someone is always ‘available’..
How free Are you
9. From first day their status is, ‘Hey there! I’m using WhatsApp’
I Know ! That’s why you’re on my list!
10. Someone writes “urgent calls only”…
Dont get it..
Are u in the police or ambulance service?
11. Some says, “can’t talk. Whatsapp only”
Dude then throw away your phone.. You are not using the phone’s Primary function!
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
Orijin101 make front page shocked
Na new thing undecided ?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
wait angie, what is it dat made u fall for him? Seriously I wana knw
if I tell u, u will start pretending
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
if I tell u, u will start pretending
I promise I won't... I jus wana knw dats all.. At least I knw am not better dan him and he aint better dan me
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Ekugbeh(m): 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Trash..
u sure? Wah of if ah get 1 for u frm Italy?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
its a training stuff, you wear it indoor as reheasal if you are going to an occasion dat is very classy and you are not used to high heels.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
I promise I won't... I jus wana knw dats all.. At least I knw am not better dan him and he aint better dan me
why do u wanto know? hmm
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
He was not in the meeting yesterday.lol
Atk01:

Have you been to his kingdom?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
Walahi! Women can be stoopid! How can anyone in their right senses wear this? As if regular heels are not painful enough.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
U don mad if u dont know

I don't find romance section interesting anymore angry

Chiam55 caused it

Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by gatiano(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
It is not bad yet, it will when it will cost 600k labelled louis vuitton or Ishoe1.0, then girl friends, wives and daughters will begin to demand.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by ivyy(f): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
More like nonsense
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why do u wanto know? hmm
trick question.... I'v neva chyked any of my previous babes.... Dats why... Buh ur maths is so hard to solve.. And I need answers
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by MizMyColi(f): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
It is the human heel I pity.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
trick question.... I'v neva chyked any of my previous babes.... Dats why... Buh ur maths is so hard to solve.. And I need answers
lol sorry. u can't solve this maths tongue
ain't nobody better than my boo grin
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol sorry. u can't solve this maths tongue
ain't nobody better than my boo grin
so wat if he cheats on u?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
No human can walk with that, either in this generation or the next.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
so wat if he cheats on u?
he won't. even if he does, I'll forgive him.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he won't. even if he does, I'll forgive him.
he does it again?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
he does it again?
he won't! even if I break up wif him, I'm certainly not going to date u.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by 1miccza: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rubbish!! Would you call that a shoe?
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
he won't! even if I break up wif him, I'm certainly not going to date u.
fatality
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Unclad shoes.
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
fatality
how
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
EroticAngelina:
how
lol I mean u killed it
Re: Checkout What The Next Generation High-heels Will Look Like (photo) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I mean u killed it
lol na u sabi

Photo Of A Beautiful Lady In Aso-Ebi Smoking. Hit Or Miss? / I'm Tired Of My White Skin, It's Making Me Broke-uganda Female Pastor Confesses / Police Brutalize Tattooed Man In Benin (Graphic Photos)