Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah (18477 Views)

Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats @isheri North GRA Lagos / Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats @isheri North GRA Lagos / 670sqm Land for sale at Osapa London....7mins WALK to Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2015
Staircase tiles

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2015
Finishing stage

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2015
Is coming up beautifully

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 12:01am On Sep 27, 2015
Elevations

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by Aventures(m): 12:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
well calculated stairs. I remember as a trainee engr under my boss Daotec he made me head of stairs form work, reinforcement and concreting dept. lol
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by brag3: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
lafolabi:
Is coming up beautifully

Good job lafolabi . its coming real good. looks very nice

What plumbing materials do you recommend for use? This is a rental accomodation.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Thanks so much.
We did use 6inch pressure pipe for toilet waste.
We also use Greenworld PP-R pipes for Barth, toilet and kitchen water.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Tiling of exit staircase

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2015
Some plywood for Kitchen Cabinet.
And wardrobe

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
The Kitchen Cabinet will commence tomorrow.
Wait for the pictures.
Your satisfaction is our first priority.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by mavverick: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
Coming out nicely.

Just some questions, was this project based on a deliverable of you delivering a finished building or did client provide any material input ?
The staircase that you are tiling, are these the staircase for the compound or internal staircase for the duplex etc ?
Do you mind telling us if you are putting pop in all the rooms or only selected rooms and roughly how much the pop cost either per room on a SQM basis ?

Thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2015
The client is not interested in buying materials
We do the procurement of all the materials.
The staircase only serve the flat and there is exit staircase leading through the back
The duplex hase it separate step. I will show the picture.
The POP and screening is agreed per sqm and is in all the rooms and the sittingroom.thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
We started with Fabrication of the wardrobe .
We have not connect with NEPA, so we have to power our machine with Generator.

2 Likes

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by mavverick: 12:13am On Sep 30, 2015
Thanks Lafolabi for answering my questions.
I guess i should perhaps ask the staircase question differently, if one has a building with 6 flats (3 flats per floor with 2 wings of staircases and a pent). Do you have to tile the staircase, is that the norm/standard now ?

the Nigeria i grew up in over 30 years ago, staircase were concrete or like terrazo covering like white n black stuff. So i want to bring myself up to date with current trends, people tile the staircases internal to their building i.e a terrace or duplex.

Lastly, with the staircase that you have pictured which has just been nicely tiled, where would the handrails be fitted ?
Is that bolted to the side of the concrete staircase ?
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Before now people use well polished terrazo.and some people still prefer it. Individual differences.
Now Tiles is what 70 percent of people are using for floor, staircase tiling. Both home and office .
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by EndiaSami: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Boss, good morning...still looking forward to working with you. 07036341294. Thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2015
What do you do.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2015
Kitchen cabinets and wardrobe fabrication
Cutting of plywood to sizes and difference measurements.

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by EndiaSami: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
lafolabi:
What do you do.
Sanitary wares, bathroom and kitchen solution, plumbing....
U can check the thread for more..tho I think u ve visited the thread previously..we have even talked via phone before...but that was before your project reached its current stage.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
Yea, we talk before. Ok .will call you when your service is needed.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2015
Happy independent to all Nigerians. Here in Nigeria and abroad. God bless you all.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by EndiaSami: 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
lafolabi:
Yea, we talk before. Ok .will call you when your service is needed.
Ok boss..iappreciate
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Progressive work on wardrobe and kitchen cabinets

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wardrobe

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by smiley001(m): 3:10am On Oct 17, 2015
lafolabi:
Progressive work on wardrobe and kitchen cabinets

Simple, Elegant and Classy.
Project almost ready.
Weldone sir.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by mrpally(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
Called your number, it was off, can you call or mail me once you are available

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
I tried calling you but you are not available. Thanks
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2015
Construction of septic tank

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2015
Casting of septic tank

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
For those that need our email. Unisociate@ymail.com.thanks.
Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Removing formwork from the septy tank and ready for plaster.

Re: Construction Of Duplex And Attached Flats At Osapa London Ajah by lafolabi(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Tiles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Arson - My House Deliberately Set On Fire (pics) / Rate Of Rent In Ikorodu For All Kinds Of Apartment Available & All A Year Rent / A Dangerous Trend I've Observed In Filling Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.