Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos (33659 Views)

Monalisa Chinda's Daughter Visits Her On Set (Photo) / Monalisa Chinda In See-through Dress To Church, Fans Slam Her [PICS] / Monalisa Chinda In University Of Port-Harcourt (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by swizz01(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
solid3:
I already sent her my compliments. She Is my Nollywood crush, babe, wife and baby mama.

If you like her, thank you but look else where there are many women out there.

I'm not sharing my sweet pawpaw with any golddigger of a toaster.

Tenks

*solid*

so u waste time and energy type all dis careless talk....*SMG*
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by AndreRose(f): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

She never got married to d second guy Nzeribe or woreva his name was. Za guy is d RMD of before. Busy dating and testing actresses. Idiaaaaaat......

She's really stunning!
Okay
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by tsdarkside(m): 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
Felixsun20:
I bet you just started watching Nollywood movies as at 2014. Monalisa has always been light-skin, she's only maintaining her complexion. You know pple who bleach by their knuckles and I believe you know that. Don't be jealous, appreciate good things always

jealous jealous,to be vulnerable to the sun .....you dey craze... angry angry angry angry
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by toshmann(m): 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
"Light skinned" actress?
Is there no other way to describe people?
Don't tell me Nigeria has joined America is bring everything down to skin color.

SMH
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 20, 2015
Who go come collect one keg of palm wine wey water no dey from my hand, go ask her, if she go marry again?
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by Basildvalour(m): 6:23am On Apr 20, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Shey you won marry am fa ,,,,?
Ebuka wen u turn MALLAM because of ordinary fine woman
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

jealous jealous,to be vulnerable to the sun .....you dey craze... angry angry angry angry
Ooo...I see! Is she vulnerable to the sun? Does she have sun burns ? She has more than enough to take care of her skin. It will take you years to get to her level, unless you go into robbery. Your "you dey craze" is ignored!
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by ideylaff: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2015
silverdam:
Is it just me? Overhyping too dey kill Nigerians, this woman is not that beautiful like that, thank God she's yellow.

I don't like yellow girls
I like fair girls

Yellow girls are different from fair girls

Thats a stay away babes in my books, all the peeps i know who have bn thre left with some kind of disesase ooooSTD and so on

Be careful of yellow babes oooo they look clean outside but inside...hmmmmm

Queen of nollywood runs.... you dont even need a five start hotel sef...
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by Bigii(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
luv her like crazy winkluv her like crazy
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by Nickymezor(f): 4:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
somegirl1:

With an Igbo mum, yes
Oh her mama na igbo sef? Hw nice smiley
Re: Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos by sucobaba(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
She's calmly beautiful kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaisha Opens A Provision Warehouse / Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) / Lord Paper's "Awurama" Music Video Now Trending In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.