Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Sonoflucifer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sonoflucifer (3746 Views)

Where Is Sonoflucifer? / the sonoflucifer is dead... / I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 7:01am On Aug 31, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Been good bro. U?
Super cool but I had a nasty experience yesterday at a hotel/lodge near a mountain. The water was freaking cold, it was so cold I couldn't sleep. Then the water ran out and I could not shower.

So, ehn, hw lyf? Still chasing Yahweh? Atheism is cool, bro. You can be anything you want. wink
YHWH, he 'chased' not the other way round

Don't run away bro. Hang around
Re: Sonoflucifer by davien(m): 7:04am On Aug 31, 2015
Macelliot:

Atheists are scared of Satanists..
*Yawn
Have you stopped taking that weed?
Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2016
SonofLucifer my Negro, I never knew Netflix is this fun. $11.99 for a month and the first month is free? Just unsubscribe on the eve of expiry of the first month and you pay zilch.
Pulp Fiction and the Heat...can't make up my mind which to finish first

Re: Sonoflucifer by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2016
vooks:
SonofLucifer my Negro, I never knew Netflix is this fun. $11.99 for a month and the first month is free? Just unsubscribe on the eve of expiry of the first month and you pay zilch.
Pulp Fiction and the Heat...can't make up my mind which to finish first
The 'issh' is at the end of the month, you'd be reluctant to unsubscribe. You won't be able to imagine what life was before this. You'd fall in love with old movies, discover new movies.... and then they've got you hooked. tongue

Real men play video games. We write our own stories cheesy
I
Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

The 'issh' is at the end of the month, you'd be reluctant to unsubscribe. You won't be able to imagine what life was before this. You'd fall in love with old movies, discover new movies.... and then they've got you hooked. tongue

Real men play video games. We write our own stories cheesy
I
But you have yet to buy Lara Croft Go negro, you disappoint BIG
Re: Sonoflucifer by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2016
vooks:

But you have yet to buy Lara Croft Go negro, you disappoint BIG
time, man..
Re: Sonoflucifer by analice107: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
[quote author=SHARIAREPORTERS post=33229880]D so called son of lucifer is a slowpoke
[/quote
Hey Oremus, where have you been? I was going to open a thread calling you up. I miss you man.
Re: Sonoflucifer by analice107: 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
wordcat:

But Oyedepo, the hell's gate keeper is still alive.

Who com open the gate for Lucifer?
May you and your entire generation be cursed if you keep lying against God's servant. And I mean it
Re: Sonoflucifer by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 13, 2016
analice107:

May you and your entire generation be cursed if you keep lying against God's servant. And I mean it
loplm
Re: Sonoflucifer by wordcat(m): 3:12am On Jan 13, 2016
analice107:

Are you Oyedepo, the Hell's Gate Keeper?

Emancipate yourself man, open your eyes man, you have absolutely NO authority the curse your immediate brother whom you're seeing everyday not to talk of ME that you don't even know.
Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

time, man..
Negro make time for you. I'm having a ball for a better part of January...best time to overspeed, long drives, Safari and oversleeping
Re: Sonoflucifer by analice107: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2016
wordcat:

Are you Oyedepo, the Hell's Gate Keeper?

Emancipate yourself man, open your eyes man, you have absolutely NO authority the curse your immediate brother whom you're seeing everyday not to talk of ME that you don't even know.
I don't need to know you. Just like you do not know God's servant yet you lie and malign him, so also you shall inherit a curse. For touching God's servant. Dryness is your portion, in everything you lay your hands to do, until you repent.
You are cursed already. AND expect a plague in your life and family. PSALM 89:23. Go and read what it says.
Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2016
analice107:

I don't need to know you. Just like you do not know God's servant yet you lie and malign him, so also you shall inherit a curse. For touching God's servant. Dryness is your portion, in everything you lay your hands to do, until you repent.
You are cursed already. AND expect a plague in your life and family. PSALM 89:23. Go and read what it says.
Anas09,
Please let them alone and let God avenge His servant
Re: Sonoflucifer by frank317: 10:58pm On Jan 13, 2016
analice107:

Do u have mental problem?

You sound sick.
Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 1:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
frank317:

You sound sick.
Buzz off Freud wannabe
Re: Sonoflucifer by nynbrada: 3:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
emrain:
the guy has gone to join Lucifer in hell...
lol....
Re: Sonoflucifer by nynbrada: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
frank317:

You sound sick.
Young man watch your tongue.
Re: Sonoflucifer by nynbrada: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
Macelliot:

Atheists are scared of Satanists..

yeah! Yu might be right bruh.

Cuz' some of the few threads i've seen satanist/occuultist open here on NL, i hardly see them atheist come around to engage them.

Lol.
Re: Sonoflucifer by analice107: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
frank317:

You sound sick.
Yea am mental, like your mama
Re: Sonoflucifer by frank317: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
vooks:

Buzz off Freud wannabe

Studied psychology... What do u expect grin
Re: Sonoflucifer by frank317: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
analice107:

Lol Christian... My mum is dead. I would have really felt better if she was alive and mental. I loved her so much.

But seriously... Are u sure u are okay?
Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 5:52am On Jan 21, 2016
frank317:

Studied psychology... What do u expect grin
Waste of college fees seeing you post like an idiot who has never seen the inside of a lectureroom cheesy
Re: Sonoflucifer by frank317: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2016
vooks:

Waste of college fees seeing you post like an idiot who has never seen the inside of a lectureroom cheesy

lol... i honestly see that a compliment. oh i don't believe in sky daddy... i must be an idiot
Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
frank317:

lol... i honestly see that a compliment. i must be an idiot
Yes you are, it's no compliment, just a truism cheesy
Re: Sonoflucifer by frank317: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
vooks:

Yes you are, it's no compliment, just a truism cheesy

seriously dude, if you were a bit wise, you will know its a compliment. but... you know na.
Re: Sonoflucifer by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
analice107:

Anas grin grin
Re: Sonoflucifer by nynbrada: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2016
analice107:

Dear Analice, yu made your point already as regards the skunk that thinks it's sports to bring railing accusation against the man of God.

Now you've got to watch it.
Don't let these folks get under your skin so as to make yu say stuffs that are not appropiate like using expletives on someone's else mum.

Abeg yu pass this level my dearest sister uhm!

But as for thess other boneheads here on NL, if yu ever loose it and feel like riping them apart with invectives, then be sure say i dey your back.

Even oga vooks no dey dull for dat one. Dats why dem they give am em space.

Do take care.
Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2016
frank317:

seriously dude, if you were a bit wise, you will know its a compliment. but... you know na.
Ok m0ron, whatever rocks your boat
Re: Sonoflucifer by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
vooks:

Hi bro, how's work? Still stuck on Netflix? tongue
Re: Sonoflucifer by frank317: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
vooks:

Alright fool.
Re: Sonoflucifer by vooks: 4:22am On Jan 22, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Hi bro, how's work? Still stuck on Netflix? tongue
Hi my negro,
Been trying to take my two online buzinezz to the next level....haven't succeeded as such yet so I'm shelving them from Monday till mid Feb. got more productive things to burn my time on.

Netflix rocks. Did I tell you I discovered you can get full content by tunneling? So I got tunnelbear, $3'99 and you get NetFlix on steroids. Watched a few flicks, documentaries the best being Broke about how pro-athletes go broke.....watched some UFO shiet. UFOlogy is a bloody religion, not sure why it pretends to be science.....can't bring meself to watch no series since Breaking Bad....the suspense will last my lifetime bro. All tv series look crappier than Nollywood's finest cheesy

Movie menu for Friday;
1. Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
2. The Departed
3. The Heat
4. The Sting (1973)

(1) (2) (Reply)

to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour / Sex Dolls:Are we committing sin by having sex with sex dolls ? / Pastor Kumuyi Arriving Abuja For Crusade In Private Jet And Using Limo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.