Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Any Difference With The Xenophobic South Africans And Jungle Justice Perpetrator - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Any Difference With The Xenophobic South Africans And Jungle Justice Perpetrator (514 Views)

Cult Leader "Jungle Boy" And His Gang Killed By Soldiers In Rivers. Graphic Pics / Guy Steals CDs In Ibadan, Receives Curses And Not Jungle Justice (Video) / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Difference With The Xenophobic South Africans And Jungle Justice Perpetrator by bongolistik(m): 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
It is quite disheartening after reading and seeing pictures of a Mozambican being stabbed to death by the animalistic and Xenophobic South Africans...I even felt like weeping after seeing such inhumanity to man been carried out in what I am tagging God forsaken country like South Africa.

Since after the dead of Madiba, the Zulus have turned animals in the recent man hunt and killing of non South Africans...

After reading and seeing how the Mozambican was brutally stabbed to death, my thought immediately rang to how the Aluu 4 were killed.

Now, do you see any different between those South Africans carrying out the current Xenophobic killings and the perpetrators of Aluu-like jungle justice down here?
Re: Any Difference With The Xenophobic South Africans And Jungle Justice Perpetrator by delishpot: 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
No.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Residents Threaten To Boycott DSTV Over Court Order / Court Dismisses Challenge To 'child Bride' Murder Case / Breaking News -EFCC To Declare Former Borno Governor, Modu Sherrif​,​ Wanted!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.