Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Genuine Appeal To South Africans By A Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Genuine Appeal To South Africans By A Nairalander (461 Views)

Appeal To Seun Osewa On Animal Cruelty Nairaland / What Is This Xenophobia With The South Africans / Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Appeal To South Africans By A Nairalander by Otori123(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
When pain flows within me, it always come from an itching reason- I am genuinely pained by the happenings in South Africa. This has made me think it over again on whether we have a true spirit as Africans. Enough discrimination from Non-African have inflicted so much injury on us as Africans and the best of hope we can keep alive is to be one Africa, achieving success as revenge over the whites. But today, it seems we are so full in cup and our cup has ran over to the extent of been empty. It's so sad a story. Please, South Africans, have mercy and stop this XENOPHOBIC attack. We are one in race and choice. We should think better of going forward in economy, technology and infrastructural development. Whatever the reason, we are one and we will always remain so... Never forget this- 'we are brothers and it is rather unnecessary and callous to kill your fellow brother- it is highly abominable and morally condemnable'. I am a Nigerian and I stand true in defense for all Africans because I hold a common identity with you all as a 'black hero'. So please South Africans, enough is enough as there is no sense in all these. Please, let us put a stop to this and bear our true identity. Remember, our Non-African brothers are watching- some are laughing, some are mourning with us, but take this for free: the ones laughing are more than the one mourning- we must not give room for this. We must say NO to mockery on us, we must be brothers again. May God continue to bless us all. 'YOU ARE ME AND AM YOU, NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT FACT'. Otori

Re: Genuine Appeal To South Africans By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
Nice one op... but you know what? they don't give a hoot! 'bout what you think right now...they jez want the foreigners far away and nothing else. I jez keep wondering what they were doing whilst these foreigners whisked their jobs away... pathetic set o' lazy beings.
Re: Genuine Appeal To South Africans By A Nairalander by Otori123(m): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pelmet:
Nice one op... but you know what? they don't give a hoot! 'bout what you think right now...they jez want the foreigners far away and nothing else. I jez keep wondering what they were doing whilst these foreigners whisked their jobs away... pathetic set o' lazy beings.
Really, they may not give a hoot. But I believe in the fact saying- 'sense will make sense someday'- so I leave them to this. And on them giving foreigners taking away their jobs, I think they are dying in ignorance to know that foreigners are helping them to put their economy on challenge step compare to other countries. Not only by this killing will they put the growth of their economy on slow move but also by scaring away potential investors.
Re: Genuine Appeal To South Africans By A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
Otori123:

Really, they may not give a hoot. But I believe in the fact saying- 'sense will make sense someday'- so I leave them to this. And on them giving foreigners taking away their jobs, I think they are dying in ignorance to know that foreigners are helping them to put their economy on challenge step compare to other countries. Not only by this killing will they put the growth of their economy on slow move but also by scaring away potential investors.
fair enough...

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Doing 2015 Presidential Election / Mr/miss Culture Akwa Ibom 2015 Pageant / WITCHCRAFT: Housewife Confesses To ‘charming’ Co-wife’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.