Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,966 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Help Pls!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Pls!! (417 Views)

OTG Cable Is Not Working On My Phone, Any Help Pls.... / Help! Pls How Can I Unbar My Mtn Line Manually / HELP PLS! Memory Card Damaged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls!! by Babneh: 5:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
I have issues with my Tecno P9 tablet. I just noticed the face turned dark with the backlight on stand and chinese write ups flowing on the screen and tried to off it but to know avail. So, I left it battery drained after which it was charged and since never came up. What can I do?
Re: Help Pls!! by Carlcaresophia: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2015
Babneh:
I have issues with my Tecno P9 tablet. I just noticed the face turned dark with the backlight on stand and chinese write ups flowing on the screen and tried to off it but to know avail. So, I left it battery drained after which it was charged and since never came up. What can I do?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Gud Day To All Phone Engineer In The House / Aurora PETSS-10 Questions, Solutions To Jamb, SSCE And WASSCE Android Tablet / Help Me Set Up My Simple Server App, Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.