Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

»»»all Mep Codes For Blackberry Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / »»»all Mep Codes For Blackberry Phones (401 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / MTN Latest Codes For Data And Calls, 500 Naira for 500MB and lots more / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

»»»all Mep Codes For Blackberry Phones by skyjeck(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2015
A warm greetings to all nairalanders... You can now post your blackberry related issues,locked blackberry phone asking for codes and computer modems. For balckberry phones asking for code, just drop the phone imei and the prd number.you can get the prd number at the back of the phone And I will calculate the codes for you. Then for the modems, all I need is the imei.....finish. Free of charge!

(1) (Reply)

Any User Of Elephone G2 / Breaking.... Check Where You Have Been Posted For Admission At The Link Below / My Ipad Touchpad Got Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.