Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

My Kidnapped Story. [eyes Of Demola Orekoya] - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Kidnapped Story. [eyes Of Demola Orekoya] (906 Views)

Beware!!! You Could Be A Mosquito In The Eyes Of People / Tears Dropped In My Eyes When I Saw This / Pawns- A Story About The Kidnapped Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kidnapped Story. [eyes Of Demola Orekoya] by djmask(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
This is Fiction. I was just thinking of the kidnapped kids and how they felt. So I decided to create a short story about it from the perspective of Demola the six years old.
The baby has been crying, Aunty Mary told us he needs candy and that if want, we can come along. Damola jumped up, leaving the castle we were building.
"Mommy said we should not collect things from strangers" I told Damola, even though I wanted the candy.
"I am not a stranger o, your mama brought me to help you people. The indomie you eat who cooked am?" Aunty Mary countered. And with that, I jumped up and followed her get the candy. I will resume my castle when I return so I can boast to Chidi tomorrow in school.
I held onto Damola very tight as we cross the road just like mummy has always instructed me. We got to Noble's mummy shop to buy the candy. I chose the candy that i have always wanted but mummy said its not good. I though Aunty Mary will frown but she just told me to hurry up because our mom is waiting for us at her work place.
I was so excited because Mummy has never taken us to her work place. She said she works in a place where money is kept. I am going to boast to Chidi tomorrow that i now know where batman, Ben 10 and spiderman keep their powers.
We entered a bus. I was so excited, I have never entered those yellow buses before. But aunty Mary told me to carry Damola on my leg just like mummy too whenever we are going to church. The boy beside me was just shouting "Ojuelegba!!! Ojuelegba!!!. His clothes were dirty, I wonder if his mummy does not wash his clothes.
Damola is already sleeping and his weight is much. He is not allowing me to see the cars on the road. We entered another bus and the dirty boy in this one was shouting "Iyana Ipaja!!! Enter with your change o!!!"
Am having lots of fun today. Chidi will be happy when I tell him everything I have seen today.
Aunty Mary stopped a Motorcycle, and she put me in front of the rider. I held the handle and I rode along with the rider. I wish Damola was in front with me. But he is battling with sleep.
But there are lots of dirt and bushes, mummy's office cannot be here because she always say dirty people will go to hell, so she will not want to go hell by working in such a place. I wanted to ask Aunty Mary but she couldn't hear me because of motorcycle's noise. The motorcycle dropped us in front a house and left.
"Aunty Mary is this mummy's office?" I asked.
"No, your mummy will come to pick you here" she replied me.
We entered inside the house and I saw other children playing on the rug. Damola and I sat on the cushion. Damola was crying that he wants to go home. Aunty Mary and a man with the big tummy were arguing in another room. She came out and shouted at Damola to keep quiet and not wake the baby.
She came back later with indomie and chicken. But she did not allow us to eat it. She said unless we take the drugs she was going to give us, then no chicken. I don't like taking drugs but the chicken is sweet. I took the drugs and ate the chicken.
Damola was crying and mummy was telling him to stop crying if he wants to watch Ben 10. I woke up in a semi dark room with Damola crying and smelling of urine. He has wee wee on the bed. The room looks strange and the door was locked. I joined Damola because i felt its the right thing to do. Aunty Mary later came to open the door. I was so weak to stand because of the sleep. Baby was sleeping behind aunty Mary's back. She gave us Golden morn but i did not like the taste. Its tasting like that drugs she gave us yesterday. I am feeling sleepy again and so is Damola. We were sleeping when the that ugly brother with big belly ran into our room. He dragged me and Damola out of the room. He dragged us to the backyard and put us in the bag. The type that grandma use to carry plantain from the village. They put the baby in my hand and said "your mummy will come and get you."
I was too tired and I couldn't stay awake. Now the sirens are getting close. I heard footsteps and then I saw policemen and they took the baby and carry the sleeping damola and took us to a hospital where mummy was crying. I asked her why she was crying but she was asking me if I am okay. I told her am too tired and I want to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: My Kidnapped Story. [eyes Of Demola Orekoya] by blaze2cool(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello guys My name is JOHNNY BLAZE a.k.a baddest,
I am an upcoming artist still working very hard trying to make gud songs,
below are couple of my song please download and share ur comments meanwhile
i will be very happy for a good record deal/sponsorship if you can help
if you like my SONGS kindly call this number 08069585397.

Songs

AFEFE by Johnnyblaze
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/467b836a

IDI SAMBA by Johnnyblaze ft Frankie Free
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d22461cf

EKAITE YANSH by Johnnyblaze
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/527e3fc5

Re: My Kidnapped Story. [eyes Of Demola Orekoya] by Jummyjagz(f): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Creativity @its peak!! Kudos!!

2 Likes

Re: My Kidnapped Story. [eyes Of Demola Orekoya] by nobletitus(f): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2015
nice writeup

1 Like

Re: My Kidnapped Story. [eyes Of Demola Orekoya] by officialEGO(f): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2015
wow! this is really cool and interesting I must confess

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hot New Short Story: Behind The Masks / The Mystic Adventure / A Twist In The Tale (short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.