Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! (6751 Views)

13-Year-Old Boy Sings Davido’s "IF', Fuji Version / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire / Phyno Goes Gangster In New Photo And Write Up!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by redhook(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
If you think your teen younger brothers or sisters are stubborn? Then why don't you Meet " Mr Jonathan brown a.ka Baby boss"! A just turned 13 year old gangster in the united states! His twitter and instagram handles are filled with pictures of him with his guns, smoking weed, his gang crews, family and him displaying criminal gang signs! police records discovered Jonathan has a sister with a record called " Miss Desunda Brown"; he's posted about her too. Her own crime rap sheet includes Aggravated Kidnapping, Aggravated Robbery and firearm charges among others. People in his community say he has faced struggles that led him to this lifestyle especially after his brother was killed on the streets of memphis but this sounds like an excuse for bad parenting to me! He is currently being sought by child services and the f.b.I on certain charges that have not been revealed! You can see more @ceobudgang on twitter! His message is this.."HATERS ARE ALWAYS GONNA HATE! WHY R PEOPLE WORRIED ABOUT JUST ME WHEN THERE ARE MANY MORE KIDS LIKE ME?" If he was your younger brother how una go do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Acekidc4(m): 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
O Boy!! Those Nigga's are Baddo's!!

1 Like

Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by badassProdigy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2015
badass
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by imbless: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Look @ em, they are all black dis gracing our race

3 Likes

Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by yungEX(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
if na my brother I go beat shege comot of dat head. deviant!!
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
[size=50]Too much of video games sad[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Make him con see warri boys weh bad pass am. All this hin gang star, 7yrs warri boy go deal with am. grin
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Make him con see warri boys weh bad pass am. All this hin gang star, 7yrs warri boy go deal with am. grin

Him never know grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Airforce1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
End Time Kids
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by pretydiva(f): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
They need help asap
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Emteebee(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
vheMa:
Forget that one. No be naija kids. This guys bin dey grow up for hood. Na there type dey full prison die.
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
Lack of good parentage and proper upbringing.
Just 13yrs but see him life!this one na convict in the making.
all dese akata sef ehnnn,tufia!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by funlord(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
winkThis is another 2pac in the making!
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tiaaa!oporoko forming boss!thought I would see one kine bad 13 year old with packs,blink blink ,tattoos and all ; he is still learning.
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by anangboy(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Tomorrow's menace, today.
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by goldfish80(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
A 13yr old smoking dopee and handling assault rifles? Ha! This one pass me oh.
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by cescky(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
not sorry to say...but BLACK AMERICANS ARE STUPID!

always have to take everything to the extreme....same reason why most black american ladies will never get married...dirty attitude of theirs

no basis of comparism between a black man that grew up in europe and one that grew in america....one will be class the other trash
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by redhook(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
Tiaaa!oporoko forming boss!thought I would see one kine bad 13 year old with packs,blink blink ,tattoos and all ; he is still learning.
.....sista? Do u know the legal age 4 getting tattoos in memphis is 18? And how many 13 year old teenage boys have u seen wit 6 packs? Stop sounding ignorant oh! Look b4 u leap next time!
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Menace2Society(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
My kind of kid grin
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by cooljoe(m): 9:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Awon bobby shmurda
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rubbish angry
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Yustash001(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
13 years old?....that's why some parents can't buy toy guns for their kidz.....
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by modskiller(m): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2015
May God not give us useless children. Amen
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Emteebee:

Forget that one. No be naija kids. This guys bin dey grow up for hood. Na there type dey full prison die.
really shocked. Then you must av one yunga brother like these,cos you seems to know more abt Gangstar undecided
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by iamrealdeji(m): 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Chief Keef in the making, Sosssa,bang bang
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Debbiesmart(f): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2015
But the boy is cute let him to just repent

1 Like

Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by redhook(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Debbiesmart:
But the boy is cute let him to just repent
....lol! Horney girl! Cute demon!
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by pomide(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
Stewpid!
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by ovaRAYted(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
vheMa:

too much GTA my sister grin
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by williamspaul22(m): 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
yungEX:
if na my brother I go beat shege comot of dat head. deviant!!
that will be d last time of using your hands, unless he loves you as a blood. undecided
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by williamspaul22(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Street things... go there boy, we dey your back.
Re: Meet The United States Most Gangster 13 Year Old!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
ovaRAYted:

too much GTA my sister grin
abi o,maybe vice city,buh I think san adres would be suitable for these dudes grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Spotted Holding Weed As He Hangs With Timaya, Faze And AY (photos) / ''Rema cousin'' Trending Photos Of A Corper Covering Her Face Got People Talking / President Joe Biden Defecates On Himself While Meeting With Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.