Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire (39390 Views)

Annie Idibia Shuts Down Lady Who Told Her To Stop Wearing Nose Ring / Regina Daniels Dumps Her Nose Ring, Leg Chain & Heavy Makeup / Regina Daniels' Nose Ring And Leg Chain Anger Her Fans As They Abuse Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by yusaze807: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo, who is currently on vacation stepped out showing off her "Gangsta"chic side. The stunning mother of two rocked a nose ring, a face cap and a camouflage jumpsuit which blended perfectly with her flawless skintone. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BENHBcboY4x/?taken-by=iyaboojofespris

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by yusaze807: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

SEE MORE STUNNING PICS AS SHE SHOW OFF HER GANGSTA LOOK IN CAMOUFLAGE ATTIRE >>>

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/iyabo-ojo-shows-off-her-gangster-chic-with-camouflage-attire.html

Celebs with these deir nose ring sha....
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
dis ppl wit nose ring sha

see this:::: Lol....After Eating Weed With Rice At a
party http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/lolafter-eating-weed-with-rice-at-party.html?m=0
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by vicstar(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
• • • • • Cute! But I don't fancy the nose ring sha
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by goldbim(f): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Nice outfit(bt dnt near naija barrack sha) grin. I dnt think nose ring adds to one's beauty(jst saying) lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by johnshagb(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Seriously?

Who rocks it better

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by wilcox(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
An is on front page? Why
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by IYANGBALI: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mouth odour everywhere she goes

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by bunmioguns(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
The nose ring makes her looks like a pig

embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by lewis512(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
ok good
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Unprofessional actress....
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by pezeji(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
will dis put fuel in my machine tank?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by wiZbanky(m): 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
how is this newsworthy? this mods sef...

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
angry This news doesn't worth front page at all. I want news about Buhari, IPOB, BH, drug peddlers and scammers not celebrity news.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by ameboismyhobby(f): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
She dey try sha jst dat she tries too hard sumtyms
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by classiclight(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
showing indecency
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by allanphash7(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2016
iyabo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marry me now
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by Nixiepie(f): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
Me likey
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by Marley01(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
Try am for Naija make u do some fresh frog jump..

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by bedspread: 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2016
SO IRRELEVANT TO THE ISSUES OF NIGERIA
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by DBossNG(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mtchew.... Nonsense
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by kinziking(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
End time chic
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by 9jaBloke: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
I too send dis gal
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by Ptoocool(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
OP,,you don sip your fuel today??

No nned to ask,I'm sure the Mods drugs don finish,, (no pun intended)
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by TrollTrap: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2016
Who's she and why's she on the front page? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by tico1212(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
Blue winch
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by mrajims(m): 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2016
the out fit YES
the nose ring NO

i just waste my precious mb to open this dry post. undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Reasons for hitting frontpage? undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by Bolade005: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
I like this woman.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by fortunechy(m): 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
who she don epp??
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
ok, who gangstar don help?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Shows Off Her Gangster Chic Side With Nose Ring & Camouflage Attire by merits(m): 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Mouth odour everywhere she goes

Hahahaha do you know her b4?wit mouth odour.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd / Emmanuel Adebayor Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Dillish Mathews Of Being A Liar & Cheat / "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.