Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Help On "Write An Essay On Nigerian Stock Exchange Market" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help On "Write An Essay On Nigerian Stock Exchange Market" (737 Views)

The Nigerian Stock Exchange Essay Competition For Secondary Schools, 2016. / Essay On How I Spend My Holiday. / How To Write An Industrial Training (IT) Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On "Write An Essay On Nigerian Stock Exchange Market" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello Great People,

Am an undergraduate student studying Economics in Usmanu Danfodio University, Sokoto. Am to submit this assignment given by my Professor on 27th April 2015. Have search virtually the school Management & Social Sciences section more so, spend days in the Serial Section of the library to see if I can get relevant journals and articles. Have also utilized Almighty Google without getting anything relevant..

So, I was wondering great people out there who are superior than me in every regards to kindly help me out on how I can go about it. This assignment is going to serve as my Continuous Assessment. Any guideline is appreciated!!! God bless
Re: Help On "Write An Essay On Nigerian Stock Exchange Market" by NiceMan4(m): 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
You don't have to make simple things look difficult. What you type on Google during the search matters a lot.

First understand the assignment, know what you are required to do and then proceed to garther facts, you must not get all your facts on one page or source, Ability of you to search and integrate facts makes you a good research student, it makes your work appear original. Don't copy n paste everything. add your own input.

OK, here, you start by introduction and definition of stock exchange.
Then the body deals with you analysing the nature of stock exchange in Nigeria -Google Nigeria stock market.
In ur conclusion, table your findings.

Note that you are to search for materials of independent content n then u are to aggregate them.
Re: Help On "Write An Essay On Nigerian Stock Exchange Market" by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2015
NiceMan4:
You don't have to make simple things look difficult. What you type on Google during the search matters a lot.

First understand the assignment, know what you are required to do and then proceed to garther facts, you must not get all your facts on one page or source, Ability of you to search and integrate facts makes you a good research student, it makes your work appear original. Don't copy n paste everything. add your own input.

OK, here, you start by introduction and definition of stock exchange.
Then the body deals with you analysing the nature of stock exchange in Nigeria -Google Nigeria stock market.
In ur conclusion, table your findings.

Note that you are to search for materials of independent content n then u are to aggregate them.

Thanks Boss! Find comfort in knowing I appreciate your inputs! God bless...

(1) (Reply)

uii / A Nairalander IS worry About Choosing The Wrong Course, Advice Please / Http://www.studyabroad365.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-in-denmark/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.