Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Business Loan From AB Microfinance Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Loan From AB Microfinance Bank (2614 Views)

CBN Extends BVN To Microfinance Banks, Gives July 31 Deadline / Microfinance Bank Defrauds Over 200 Market Women In Lagos / Beer Wars: Sabmiller Rejects $104 Billion Bid From AB Inbev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Loan From AB Microfinance Bank by kellyjoesteve: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
Many of you my readers may not have heard about them, but the true is that AB Microfinance Bank of Nigeria is one of the leading Micro finance institution that offers entrepreneurs the opportunity to easily access loans in a quick, transparent and efficient environment. And as promise you all i will continue to make sure that i keep you updated with the latest loan available, and is only left for you to do your path. One thing about them is that their expertise and international standards assure their
clients quality service and delivery. No need of doubting me i know what am talking about. Another thing is that their Loans currently range from N 15,000.00 to N1.5 million; maximum maturity is 18 continue on www.careinsure..com

1 Like

Re: Business Loan From AB Microfinance Bank by PastorAji(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2015
Hi, a friend in church gave me their flier (though photocopy) but d questions I wanna ask is
1. Their Loan profile: I carefully calculated it and it looks strangely too good to be true. Kindly enumerate

2. I'd been a banker and I know Loan procedures but the person said that the processes employed in conventional banks and other MFB's are almost non-existent in AB MFB. Pls can u explain further

Cc: Lalasticlala (for greater/wider audience and participation)
Re: Business Loan From AB Microfinance Bank by kellyjoesteve: 3:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
why not contact your account manger before any action am sure he will do well to advice you fine, but for sure most of bal bal bal are all omitted in AB loan application form

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice / Where Can I Get A Cooling Van For Rent In Lagos? / Please, Where Can I Find Chloroform To Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.