Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,245 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice (2669 Views)

LAPO Microfinance Bank Is A Devilish Loan Shark / Please Patronise My Husband / How To Access Non Collateral Business Loan From Lapo Micro Finance Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice by kingwhiz(m): 9:14pm On May 11, 2015
I have a project I'm working on at the moment which requires funding
I had this idea fumbling within my brain about approaching LAPO microfinance bank for a loan.

I need advice on whether to go for it or not.
I also wanna know how they operate.
do they give loans up to #800,000?
do they require a presentation of collateral?

I hope to get suitable feedbacks from business individuals in the house.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice by darisgod(m): 9:41pm On May 11, 2015
Pls don't go to LAPO foe money dey ve diz jinx of people not repaying not because dey don't want to but dey don't achieve wat dey use dey money for.....it happened to 3people I knw look elsewhere not lapo pls

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice by Bekwarra(m): 9:50pm On May 11, 2015
See guy no try am o. Dem dey use jazz give person money. You no go fit pay again. If dem wan give u money, na smiling Yoruba men or women go attend to u, if dem wan collect deir money, na one Ikechukwu or Chinedu go come tackle u. Person no dey use deir money do better thing o.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice by obua: 10:57pm On May 11, 2015
Rubbish talk. Lapo is the biggest micro finance bank in Nigeria . they even have investment by IFC. Its a world renowned micro finance bank. They give loans of 500 k and below as a micro finance bank. My cousins take money from them and they pay back. Loan money is not pot of soup money!
Re: I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice by tonytony208(m): 12:38am On May 12, 2015
obua:
Rubbish talk. Lapo is the biggest micro finance bank in Nigeria . they even have investment by IFC. Its a world renowned micro finance bank. They give loans of 500 k and below as a micro finance bank. My cousins take money from them and they pay back. Loan money is not pot of soup money!

Am afraid, those who commented manove you may be right. I wanted to join their community program inw which members of a community will come together to form a group and request for loan from lapo. The first day I went to make enquiry about them from one of their members, I met two or three members of the group talking about how difficult it was to repay the laon they have received. I now discussed the issue with a lady friens , who is involved in business. She adviced me against it, siting examples of peeps that couldn't return what they took as loan from lapo. She sited many examples of people who couldn't pay back their loan.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Patronise LAPO.... I Need Professional Advice by kingwhiz(m): 10:50am On May 14, 2015
THANK YOU ALL... YOUR RESPONSE WAS HELPFUL....
BUT IF I MAY ASK, IS THERE ANY ORGANIZATION APPROACHABLE FOR THESE KINDA LOANS

(1) (Reply)

Six Habits That Can Make You Remain Poor For The Rest Of Your Life. / ggr / Free Technical Skill Acquisition Training On Electrical, Hse, Instrumentation...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.