Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia (26805 Views)

7 Questions As Rohr Releases List For Senegal, Burkina Faso Friendlies / Top Stars May Opt Out Of Eagles Friendlies To Play For Yobo / NFF To Organise Three Matches For The Super Eagles In Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by bolajialuku(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
another plot to kill foreign players, players beware, south African's a beasts
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
xreal:
Noooo!
Justice first.
Justice must prevail.

We see South Africans burn and stab foreigners to death in day light. None has been brought to book, there was even a picture where a police officer was laughing while a foreigner was being burnt to death.

Justice first, then let the affected countries host whatever sporting activity organised.

Shame on the Zulu king.
Shame on the Zulus.
Shame on South African government.
Shame on South African justice.
Shame on South African police.
Shame on South Africa.

You don't know what you are talking about. Leave this matter alone its beyond your scope of comprehension and analysis.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Skain(m): 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2015
And will that end the madness?
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
bolajialuku:
another plot to kill foreign players, players beware, south African's a beasts

You are lying. Sensationalism. Spreading lies. Liar.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by dejol88: 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
one tin way de tire 4 country na to sabi make noise everywere .Nobody is interested to make singular sacrifice,Yet we are quick to critize the central govt.Make una boycott SA companies for one day here in nigeria it becomes stories.Walai i tire for my country .As for me no mata how glo Bleep up reach na de network i go de .never will i use mtn again in my life
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by addey(m): 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

Let them come I don't care.

MTN didn't go to Nigeria to cut people's hair. Deal with that. Flying 8hrs coming here to cut people's hair. Nonsense. Do that at Akwa Ibom surely people do have hair over there.

I repeat....you display some stinking attitude in even in foreign countries where you migrate to...that's your main problem.

If you are so good as a people...remain therefore within your borders.

See his lazy ass hole. So what u guys can do is to kill innocent souls. You guys will sure get your reward for all this killing of our people.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by xreal: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

You don't know what you are talking about. Leave this matter alone its beyond your scope of comprehension and analysis.

Which scope again?
We are talking of human lives here, innocent people.
Have you seen the pictures and videos?

Get a conscience, abeg.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by honourablelumis: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
What is the duty of the united nation? sitting there watching the minority group oppressing the giant of african.... football is not the best solution to this, but, culprit behind this must be sanction. and by the way, what is the duty of Jacob Zuma? has he died....? At least five people have been killed over
the past two weeks since local vigilantes
in South Africa started looting and
attacking shops owned by immigrants
mainly from other parts of Africa.
DailyMail reports that in Johannesburg,
Malawian immigrant, Samuel Idrssa,
described how his friend was stabbed and
set on fire by a mob.
‘We wanted to rescue him but there were
too many of them,’ he said. ‘It was
shocking.’
‘We have all left our homes. Those affected
are those of us who live in poor townships
because we live with poor South Africans
who do not have jobs.’
Violence flared days after Zulu King
Goodwill Zwelithini said in remarks that
foreigners should ‘take their bags and go’.
And pictures below capture the horror of
what’s currently happening in the country.
READ ALSO: XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS: Help!
South Africans Are After Our Lives –
Nigerians
Addressing parliament in Cape Town on
Thursday, President Zuma had reiterated his
condemnation of the violence, calling it a
‘violation’ of South Africa’s values.
No amount of frustration or anger can ever
justify the attacks on foreign nationals and
the looting of their shops,‘ he said. ‘We
condemn the violence in the strongest
possible terms. The attacks violate all the
values that South Africa embodies.’
Below are heartbreaking photo:
Fighting back: Immigrants carrying
machetes have clashed with police in a
search for locals that attacked foreign shop
owners in Durban
On the move: Police officers fire rubber
bullets as they disperse the gangs of African
immigrants who have fought back in South
Africa
Armed: An African immigrant, in a jumper
and tracksuit bottoms, firmly grips a
machete as violence continued to flare in
South Africa
Danger: A man in an Adidas tracksuit armed
with an axe charges at a photographer in
Johannesburg, cheered on by a crowd
behind him
Gang: A group of immigrants brandishing
machetes in a run-down area of
Johannesburg prepare to defend themselves
against the police
Unrest: The xenophobic violence that
started in Durban two weeks ago has spread
this week to Johannesburg and other areas
of the country
Mob: South African hostel dwellers, some
brandishing sticks in an aggressive manner,
stage a demonstration against foreigners
Intimidation: A man holding a wooden stick
and a shield stands outside a hostel during
anti-immigration related violence in
Johannesburg
Attacks: A gang of local men dressed in
civilian clothing demonstrate against
foreigners, with one whirling an axe in his
right hand
On the run: A woman in a hat dashes off,
flanked by other locals, after trying to rob a
foreign motorist in Johannesburg
Smoke: A woman covered in soot gestures
and shouts towards foreign nationals in the
Jeppestown area of Johannesburg yesterday
Chaos: Men from the Jeppie Hostles roll
over a torched car in the middle of the
street in Jeppestown, Johannesburg
Divisions: A man with a hammer retrieves
metal scraps from a burnt-out vehicle after
foreign nationals torched a car in the early
hours
Aftermath: A man carries an axe as he walks
past a burnt out car in Jeppestown after
more unrest in the early hours of yesterday
morning
Weapon: A man clutches a brick in his left
hand as the violence escalates across South
Africa – five dead have already died
Victim: Carol Lloyd was left injured and
covered in blood after rocks were thrown at
and shattered her car window following
immigrant protests near Johannesburg in
South Africa
People run for cover from a stun grenade
and tear gas after a skirmish between locals
and foreign nationals in Durban, South
Africa
A child looks out from inside a deserted
store in Germiston, near Johannesburg after
the immigrant owner removed his goods
and left in fear of attack from local
residents
Foreign nationals have been seen loading
trucks with their goods as they flee
Primrose, near Johannesburg to escape the
violence
Hundreds of people took part in a peace
march after anti-immigrant violence flared
in Durban. Meanwhile, foreigners fled their
homes
Peace: Thousands of people took part in a
peace march, calling for an end to the
violence against immigrants in South Africa
Refuge: Earlier this week foreign nationals,
who were forced out of their homes, took
refuge at camps in Isipingo in south Durban
Handouts: The foreigners, including
children, were provided with food by the
local community after they were ed? he have military power, why is he sitting down looking like mumu..... idiot... buari take note, he must be jail
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by addey(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

You guys don't have feeling for your fellow human being not to talk of fellow Africans?

Can you just listen to yourself, do you know how many SA citizen leaving here in Nigeria, doing their business without fear of being murdered.

Don't worry you will surely get your reward.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by humberjade: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
soe:
No o

You will only be risking the lives of the players.

There is nothing like xenophobia here...xenophobia is discrimination... What we see here is daylight murder and terrorism.

Until you bring the perpetrators to book for all the deaths of our people...you guys will forever never know development

It is called xenocide.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by addey(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

You guys don't have feeling for your fellow human being not to talk of fellow Africans?

Can you just listen to yourself, do you know how many SA citizen leaving here in Nigeria, doing their business without fear of being murdered.

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
addey:

See his lazy ass hole. So what u guys can do is to kill innocent souls. You guys will sure get your reward for all this killing of our people.

Insult as much as you want to. Sensationalism and lies will never help anything.

If you got access to DStv tune in to SAn parliamentary channel and witness how this matter was dealt with at parliament level.

Right now even those displaced people are taken care of at no cost to you but through my taxes.

Stop your aloofness and false sense of self worthiness as a people....and may be things will be OK.

The comments in this thread are so ignorant and ill informed it annoys me.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by doremi123(f): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=frank442 post=32896702]Medcine after death

A sinner will not go unpurnish[/quote
]
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 10:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
addey:

Are SAns there cutting people's hair? If they are doing that they must therefore come home at once.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by generalissimo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
I wonder who would be interested in playing those skill-less xenophobic ANIMALS
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Parolee: 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
generalissimo:
I wonder who would be interested in playing those skill-less xenophobic ANIMALS

You are posting for the sake of posting. Nothing of value at all.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by generalissimo(m): 10:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

Insult as much as you want to. Sensationalism and lies will never help anything.

If you got access to DStv tune in to SAn parliamentary channel and witness how this matter was dealt with at parliament level.

Right now even those displaced people are taken care of at no cost to you but through my taxes.

Stop your aloofness and false sense of self worthiness as a people....and may be things will be OK.

The comments in this thread are so ignorant and ill informed it annoys me.
But seriously, u SAns are pure-bred AMIMALS. I'm ashamed of u

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by addey(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

Are SAns there cutting people's hair? If they are doing that they must therefore come home at once.

You guy are not good enough that is why your people will want to go to immigrant shop cos you are lazy.

You can't take care of your women, so they run after our guys.

So all you guys do is complain, you refused to go to school, you sit lazy around stealing and killing innocent people.

How many of SA guy are technicians who can work on car, electricians, plumbers etc.

Lazy people.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by doremi123(f): 10:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
rikamann:

The South Africans are not serious. Personally, I am protesting these killings, looting of shops and destruction of properties by dropping the use of my two MTN lines till further notice. Will also try to reduce calls to MTN lines.
I AM VERY ANGRY because it could happen to any of us, we could be holidaying

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by doremi123(f): 10:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
[quote author=doremi123 post=32902246][/quote]

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by addey(m): 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
Stupidity of the highest order. Nigeria is not interested in such march.
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by generalissimo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

See who is talking of values.... :-x If u know what value means, ur fellow sub-humans wouldnt go to the extent of taking innocent peoples' lives cos they feel inferior to the foreigners in their own country. This isnt ur 1st time of attacking foreigners. U did it shortly before the commencement of the world cup u hosted claiming that the foreigners have taken over most jobs u shd have done. U see, I never liked u for anything. In fact, I've been hating South Africans since Mandela was a toddler. F*ck all y'all
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by nwonufestus(m): 11:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
SAFA CEO mst b high on cheap crack, so una won use style wipe out d whole of a national team abi,sumbody say devil is a liar, nt wit my supereagle abeg , i rest my case

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by ibk4luv(m): 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
angelTI:
Who is Safa?

south Africa football association
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by airsaylongcon: 11:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
doremi123... Looolz! All of us have to do that. I hope u don't go to shoprite or game
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by naijafresh: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

Let them come I don't care.

MTN didn't go to Nigeria to cut people's hair. Deal with that. Flying 8hrs coming here to cut people's hair. Nonsense. Do that at Akwa Ibom surely people do have hair over there.

I repeat....you display some stinking attitude in even in foreign countries where you migrate to...that's your main problem.

If you are so good as a people...remain therefore within your borders.

Nice! So all Nigerians are fraudsters, drug dealers and petty crooks then that means all South Africans are HIV ridden, illiterate, rapists and murderers. Also explains why more people are getting killed tonight in Jo'burg than any other city in the world.

Your logic is flawed and I am afraid it is South Africa burning right now not Nigeria, when South Africa was burning with Apartheid, Nigeria was there

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Frankbaro(m): 11:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
With who?
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Miner13: 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
Fo.ols

So that they can extend their barbaric and animalistic sense of living to those who are not touched en?

Not only match na battleground
Xenophobia action over a week now SA police can't do anything it is when you crowd they'll perform.
I can there no single sense in the south africansafricans angry
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by blakky97(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
soe:
No o

You will only be risking the lives of the players.

There is nothing like xenophobia here...xenophobia is discrimination... What we see here is daylight murder and terrorism.

Until you bring the perpetrators to book for all the deaths of our people...you guys will forever never know development
exactly.
punish those baastads with whom we soldiered against apartheid.

1 Like

Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Miner13: 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

What is of value is to play animal country called south africa where others are seeing as cockroach. Africans has come of age not just yesterday
Re: South Africa To Organise Two Friendlies To Fight Xenophobia by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
Parolee:

I read his commentz n i culdnt help to ask...WHO IS DIS HIV-STRICKEN-ANAL-REASONING-INCONSEQUENTIAL-ANIMALISTIC-IDIOTA angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Arrests Robbers Who Attacked Ogenyi Onazi's Home In Jos / Norway Players Protest Against Human Rights Abuse In Qatar (Photos) / Kevin De Bruyne Wins PFA Footballer Of The Year 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.