Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Abu Way Of Getting Money From People - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Way Of Getting Money From People (334 Views)

The Problem Of Getting Transcripts From Nigerian Universities By Ann Meje / Student Disappears After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abu Way Of Getting Money From People by Mywish: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
A friend of mine did postgraduate in mgt at ABU,passed the course and applied for master.He was given admission,what suprised me was that he was told he will pay half of the school fees he paid for the postgradute again while those who wrote resit,paid 5k and passed will pay full money and still pay sch fees for the master programe.Can this be true?and if true,is it not the highest way of exploitation by AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY AND CORRUPTION?

(1) (Reply)

Attend Basic First Aid Training 2nd, May / Unilag Postgraduate Program / Admission! Admission!! Admission!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.