Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos (1777 Views)

Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest / Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by viktuur(m): 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Woman hacked in serious conditiion. She had quarrel with a Meruwa who went into market and lied against her that she blasphemed.
A crowd gathered immediately inflicting several machete wound on her head and body.Attempt to save her by market chairman who locked her up and ran to get security operative was futile as the crowd broke his shop before help could reach.

Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
The heart of men is cruel. Naija which way
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
This your title is confusing o! Was it a man or a woman? Is the person still alive?
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by Truth24(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
LordReed:
This your title is confusing o! Was it a man or a woman? Is the person still alive?
I wonder ooo, d rush for FP is real.......And besides no "Sauce" ..
Infact confused op

1 Like

Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by viktuur(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truth24:

Infact confused op
No source cos I live in yola and was with the security team that took her to the hospital.It happened around 12pm today.

1 Like

Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
viktuur:
Woman hacked in serious conditiion. She had quarrel with a Meruwa who went into market and lied against her that she blasphemed.
A crowd gathered immediately inflicting several machete wound on her head and body.Attempt to save her by market chairman who locked her up and ran to get security operative was futile as the crowd broke his shop before help could reach.

Is she still alive?

1 Like

Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by viktuur(m): 9:40pm On Apr 19, 2015
Truth24:

Infact confused op
Not rushing for FP, I only posted this cos they are trying to sweep the case under the carpet and set the culprits free. the ACP of yola is aware of the case!
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by Truth24(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
viktuur:

Not rushing for FP, I only posted this cos they are trying to sweep the case under the carpet and set the culprits free. the ACP of yola is aware of the case!
OK cool,na now wey u don do d right thing not wen ur story was complicating with d title
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by viktuur(m): 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
phatjoe50:

Is she still alive?
as at 7pm yes!
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by jantofubu(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2015
Oga o
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by Samirana360(m): 10:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Islam, religion of peace
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by LordReed(m): 6:06am On Apr 20, 2015
viktuur:

as at 7pm yes!

OK thank God at least for that. Hopefully she'll live to testify against her assailants.
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by voyageaccess: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2015
Islam region of peace.
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by Idiataqueen(f): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Islam religion of pieces.
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by EbubeOnoh(m): 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Wickedness
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by aAK1(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Muslim's always fighthing for the powerless god allah
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by Nutase: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
angry
Re: WOMAN HACKED In Yola For Alleged Blasphemy Against The Prophet:Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2015
Good

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKER: Man Beheads Step-son In Akwa Ibom & Walks Freely. (graphic Image) / Lady Who Died Yesterday In Accident At Cele Bustop Identified (graphic:photos) / Shocking: How 74 Year Old Man Died In House Of Secret Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.