Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest (22176 Views)

Drug Addict Kills His Girlfriend In Yola For Dating Another Guy. Photos / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos / Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by MissNG: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2016

Adamu Ibraheem Jimeta told the shocking story of Kabiru Ahmed who was beaten to coma by officers of the the Yola, Adamawa State Police Command and left on his own after falling into coma.
Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/for-asking-questions-over-his-arrest.html

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by fuckpro: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2016
He is "a bloody civilian" are u not aware that is the status of being a Nigerian citizen smh

8 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by abrahym(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2016
Police is your friend like seriously?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by yomalex(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chai
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by LieDetector(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
In Nnamdi Kanu's voice,

"Nigeria is a zoo"

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by pendusky(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
hmm
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by pamsnod: 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Chai! May God almighty take revenge on the p man if the story is true
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by DonEffiong(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
when things like this happens in a country of this nature i wonder if we are in a Zoo or jungle
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by bignene(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Pls get well
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Araoluwa005(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2016
Most police men are criminals in uniform
God will protect us from them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by MightyPee: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
don't argue with a black man, in a black uniform, under the sun, if you know what's is good just "drop" and go,

But I wish justice be done against those murfvckers

2 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Tapout(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
#keepCalmPoliceIsYourFriend
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by theshaderoom: 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
horrible
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by allanphash7(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Nigeria is 1350yrs backward

******Spits on this country********

6 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by chuzzyofficial(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2016
Sickening! A country where the law makers and enforcers cannot keep the simple laws they made. One is no longer sure of a response to give to these police guys; if you keep quite, they'll say you're making a fool of them, if you talk, then you are rude. mtchew undecided

Quick recovery homie.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by teepsee(f): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
A country where the poor are used like rags n nobody will do anything cause the person has nobody. Forgetting there's someone call the mightier than the mighty

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by omanifrank(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2016
na wa
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by rawtouch: 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2016
there are 3 sides to a story waiting for the other sides
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2016
Lol police is your friend.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
police is ur friend and we will beat you to prove it

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Enesi13: 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
we are not safe from the world, from the government we paid taxes to safeguard us as those that should be protecting us are the one killing us. i rem when went to kaduna to visit someone, there was a fight between a man and a group in d neighbourhood at night, unknown to me, the police storm d area later and woke me from my sleep and i spent a whole day in d cell before paying money for my bail the next day.
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by ManTiger(m): 1:27pm On Jun 13, 2016
Police are Demigod in Africa!

Many of them are frustrated soul!
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by OCTAVO: 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hmm
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by ManTiger(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
rawtouch:
There is only one side, he was violated!

Every other side still bores down to the fact that the young man was attacked/beaten for no known reason.

Are you a police officer?

7 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by MCeeShort(m): 1:29pm On Jun 13, 2016
I've always said that the Nigerian Police Force is not anybody's friend. Stupid bunch!

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by nory113: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2016
All dese police taking advantage of their position since the beginning of time

The perpetrators should b brought 2 justice!!!!
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2016
You guys shud check very well he arrested him over #20naira count charges....... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!

1 Like

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by MCeeShort(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
rawtouch:

I can bet 2cents that u are a policeman. If u aren't, make dem brutalise u and we'll wait for the other 2sides of ur story after reading the 1st part.
Skeliwag!

9 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by GoldenJAT(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
I need 2 VENT my anger!?
Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2016
Wow. I thought those police officers are not strong.
Let me double my training at the gym. I might need to defend myself against them someday. It will be punch for punch. Blow for blow. The chains can't stop me from fighting back.

3 Likes

Re: Police Beats Man To Coma In Yola For Asking Questions Over His Arrest by darthv: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2016
Useless idiots.. I so hate police eh!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Invade Ibadan Community, Operate With POS / We've Nothing To Support Our Claim That Nwanta Anayoeze Is Corrupt — EFCC / Lagos Government To Arrest Uniform Men In Commercial Motorcycle Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.