Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. (738 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience / Is It Right To Give This Type Of Testimony? / Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Freed From Condemnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
Hello N'lers, I have a passion to reach out to those struggling with self service so that they can also be free just like Christ has set me free.
Kindly share your experience it you have also been free.
For those yet struggling, this thread is basically for you, share your experiences so far and let's see how we can help one another.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
I'll set the ball rolling by sharing mine:
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2015
We just returned from a particular break in my boarding house then, though not everyone was yet around. I went playing around the hostel and I got to a particular bunk where I was playing with a favourite junior of mine lying on top of that bunk, as I stood there playing with him, two other junior students were on the lower bunk too. These two junior there played with my joystick as they could easily access it because I was standing and they were both on the lower bunk, I didn't resist because I was enjoying it.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 10:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Unknown to me is the fact that one of them was already involved in self service, so he knew I had to ejaculate, he was probably the one that suggested cream and they proceeded to use it. I so much 'enjoyed' it that no objection came from me.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
After that experience, I didn't self service through my stay then in school until we had another break that we went home. My second experience was performed by myself in a bathroom at home, I felt so much remorse that I asked God for forgiveness. I never knew I had been enveloped by this self destructive act.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
After then, I self serviced outside the hostel at night, on my bunkie's bed, inside the hostel, in the bathroom. I even graduated to self servicing in the class where I did it discreetly. I was a Sunday school teacher, I led prayers, some saw me as a saint and yet in secret, I knew what I was doing. Anyone who ever says you can self service without getting addicted is not helping matters at all and even if the are people like that, it's like just 1 out of an 100.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 10:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
At times when I self serviced, I tried to imagine my female classmates in my head to sweeten things, I was killing myself.
During my final exams in secondary school, I remember self servicing while writing an exam. YES! it was that bad.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2015
I graduated and was at home for some months, I knew self service was a road to destruction, so God through the power of the Holy Ghost and conscious efforts on my part delivered me, it wasn't easy though.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2015
Pls don't just view the topic, your contribution is highly appreciated as many are so struggling with self service and are finding it so difficult to quit, I've once communicated with someone who has been struggling for I think 12 years and was seeking a solution.
God bless you.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by Cholls(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
my brothers and sisters come and join me shout haleluyah i masturbate just 3 times instead of 12 times a day. I want to use this oppurtunity to thank God for not making me jobless so that i wont have the precious time of my life which is priceless on masturbation. Mtchw Robish.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by chokoman(m): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
IA03163:
I graduated and was at home for some months, I knew self service was a road to destruction, so God through the power of the Holy Ghost and conscious efforts on my part delivered me, it wasn't easy though.
nice bro God almighty is grt n will Neva let us down
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by galadima77(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters come and join me shout haleluyah i masturbate just 3 times instead of 12 times a day. I want to use this oppurtunity to thank God for not making me jobless so that i wont have the precious time of my life which is priceless on masturbation. Mtchw Robish.

Abeg this one should be packaged to jokes section

1 Like

Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by IA03163: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2015
chokoman:
nice bro God almighty is grt n will Neva let us down
Thanks for your words bro.
Re: Come And Share Your Testimony If You've Been Freed From Self Service. by chokoman(m): 10:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
IA03163:

Thanks for your words bro.
u welcome always

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Dream Mean ? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/15 / Pasuma As Guest Artiste At Redeem Church Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.