Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) (46719 Views)

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Abs In Crop Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by starboyteam(f): 7:57am On Apr 20, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rKeD9IC7Or0/VTSXG8K_xvI/AAAAAAAAs-Q/7172AMkq6vQ/s1600/1.PNG[/img]
Nollywood actress and self-proclaimed trend setter stepped out yesterday showing her famous back side in a clingy black dress.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-masfceGvpIU/VTSXGuu2cYI/AAAAAAAAs-M/Y6XyhzkN6Kw/s1600/2.PNG[/img]
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, she revealed that she hates when fans compare her to foreign celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Beyonce.

She said

You see, some fans are ridiculous. If you wear a dress or something that any of these foreign celebs wear, you begin to hear comments from fans that refer to ours (what we Nigerian celebs wear) as ‘fake’, some even go as far as calling us copycat. We should not be called Copycats because it’s not as if the foreign celebs invented all the designs, they must have gotten them from somewhere too.
It appalls me how we get disrespected instead of encouragement from fans, so whenever they come to my page to vent, I direct them where to channel that to.

I won’t allow any one stress me or give me negative feedback on an innocent motive. I like Beyonce and Kim but I don’t copy them, people should please respect my hustle too.

https://instagram.com/p/1q5DufEd9m/?taken-by=halimabubakar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Ezedon(m): 8:20am On Apr 20, 2015
Waist for sale
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Cpumping(m): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2015
shee is not fine, d waist sef is nor big

9 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Yustash001(m): 10:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Seriously searching...

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:39am On Apr 20, 2015
She's OK
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by kendrick9(m): 11:05am On Apr 20, 2015
That b00ty too stiff tho...

7 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 20, 2015
Shes not as beautiful as my baby faranosmiley
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Airforce1:
She's OK
aren't u gonna join her soon?

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by onosprince(m): 11:43am On Apr 20, 2015
Who the hell is she, All i see is some wrinkled thighs

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by oluwagadaffi(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
Why her lips swell up na? #respect to all the ladies who don't have to dress trashy to look nice.

Oluwagadaffi say so

3 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2015
she's fat though
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by LEvuls(m): 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Everything with her not ok by me

don't like her

not her fan

so much dislike on her attitude

not a model

she should better quit acting and seek other career perhaps football .

5 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by otemanuduno: 11:45am On Apr 20, 2015
Shoro niyen
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2015
Another front page calamity.

Borrowed hair. Big head. Fine she no pretty. Overweight. Dress too tight for comfort. Resemble village graduate. Not the slightest sophistication. See stroooong muscles like Hulk Hogan. Just wanna feel among.

She for just keep her photo to herself sha...

Next!

12 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2015
so this is d halima abubakar mtchew..

2 Likes

Another enormous pile of crap just made it's way to front page.

I am beginning to lose interest in this website really. Nairaland is seen by many as the microcosm of Nigeria so why is the front page updated with insignificant trash daily.

If I wanted to read entertainment ish, I will just go to LIB, but I expect to see educative and insightful material that's why I login to nairaland, but what do I see, nonsense on the home page.
If it's not this person's asss, its that person's boobs and heaps and heaps of bullshit.

Peruse through sections and you will see intelligent threads but the _mods won't see those ones, it's inconsequential stuff they would choose to move to the home page.

This generation needs to see more intelligent, insightful and educative material, not Halima abubarkar's backside.

SMH.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Ugly mamiwater only fit for OTONGi

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by ramdris(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2015
This is the kind of topic you always find on nairaland FP. Later we go hear say nairaland don attain 10 million topics. Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by joystickextendr: 11:46am On Apr 20, 2015
nice smiley

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? email me or check my profile
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by OtunbaOlufemi(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
this was the same babe my dad dey Bleep then
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by abila122: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
The barca is not that big self

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by clubone0501: 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
Every day girl I see on in and around lagos... undecided
I don't get the hype..

hype our homes today

get your window blinds ...wall paper. .wooden laminate flooring today

check my signature for contact

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by englishmart(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
yeye nyash....
Full of shitt
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by mulattoclaro(m): 11:47am On Apr 20, 2015
This one is badly looking for a husband or even customers.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Sijo01(f): 11:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Fear women tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Petite actress?
(of a woman) attractively small and dainty.
"she was petite and vivacious"
synonyms: small, dainty, diminutive, slight, little, tiny, elfin, delicate........let me stop here!

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by uchennamani(m): 11:50am On Apr 20, 2015
post=32908763:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rKeD9IC7Or0/VTSXG8K_xvI/AAAAAAAAs-Q/7172AMkq6vQ/s1600/1.PNG[/img]
Nollywood actress and self-proclaimed trend setter stepped out yesterday showing her famous back side in a clingy black dress.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-masfceGvpIU/VTSXGuu2cYI/AAAAAAAAs-M/Y6XyhzkN6Kw/s1600/2.PNG[/img]
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, she revealed that she hates when fans compare her to foreign celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Beyonce.

She said

You see, some fans are ridiculous. If you wear a dress or something that any of these foreign celebs wear, you begin to hear comments from fans that refer to ours (what we Nigerian celebs wear) as ‘fake’, some even go as far as calling us copycat. We should not be called Copycats because it’s not as if the foreign celebs invented all the designs, they must have gotten them from somewhere too.
It appalls me how we get disrespected instead of encouragement from fans, so whenever they come to my page to vent, I direct them where to channel that to.

I won’t allow any one stress me or give me negative feedback on an innocent motive. I like Beyonce and Kim but I don’t copy them, people should please respect my hustle too.

https://instagram.com/p/1q5DufEd9m/?taken-by=halimabubakar
petite? You should have said an 'Hobbit'?
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by noeloge82(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Is halima abubakar not a Muslim , if she is does it mean that her Islam accepts show body
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by fairygeh(f): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
This lady sha,i think she shouldn't wear such outfits as her arms are on the big side plus they make her appear really short.
Whatever rocks her boat tho
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by yehmi01(m): 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Who are all this yeye people naa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films / BBNaija: Uriel Oputa Begs Her State To Host Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.