Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) (46733 Views)

Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out In See-through Sexy Black Dress (photos) / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Abs In Crop Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by imbless: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2015
Medium size ukwu

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by fairygeh(f): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2015
This lady sha,i think she shouldn't wear such outfits as her arms are on the big side plus they make her appear really short.
Whatever rocks her boat tho
Op BTW,do you understand the meaning of Petite?

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by sam90s(m): 11:52am On Apr 20, 2015
You should stop right there, and remember size can be relative.

mystiqueDZ:
Petite actress?
(of a woman) attractively small and dainty.
"she was petite and vivacious"
synonyms: small, dainty, diminutive, slight, little, tiny, elfin, delicate........let me stop here!
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Gracyel(f): 11:53am On Apr 20, 2015
Nawa o... Female celebs of nowadays and their low self-esteem. Dunno why some ladies cant appreciate themselves until they xpose their bodies. Its just so sad.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by LushGreenz: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2015
I hate short girls!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by shinningstar(m): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2015
ASEWO

DIS IS TOO MUCH JOO

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by obaty(f): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author= post=32908763][img]http://3.bp..com/-rKeD9IC7Or0/VTSXG8K_xvI/AAAAAAAAs-Q/7172AMkq6vQ/s1600/1.PNG[/img]
Nollywood actress and self-proclaimed trend setter stepped out yesterday showing her' famous backside'

hehehe

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by pbs4real(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2015
missclasssy:
Another enormous pile of crap just made it's way to front page.

I am sick and tired of this website really. Nairaland is seen by many as the microcosm of Nigeria so why is the front page updated with insignificant trash daily.

If I wanted to read entertainment ish, I will just go to LIB, but I expect to see educative and insightful material that's why I login to nairaland, but what do I see, nonsense on the home page.
If it's not this persons asss, its that persons boobs and heaps and heaps of bullshit.

SMH.
deactivate ur account. . .#fact

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
Cpumping:
shee is not fine, d waist sef is nor big

lol... please wats ur definition of fine?

when i was a boy i usually qualify fineness to mean pretty face but now i undstand that fineness means sexy body..no wonder the elders say the beauty of a woman is on her backside.

And talking about waist i believe the smaller the better..wat i nd is a nice bustline of not less than 36c with hips not less than 40inch in size ofcourse with waist not up to 30cm..this is my definition of a sexy lady whether petite or not.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by mmsen: 11:56am On Apr 20, 2015
All these silly hair hats these women wear make me laugh.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Tvegas(m): 11:58am On Apr 20, 2015
when last did she feauture in a movie.....i see her on nairaland more than i do on TV. cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by M4gunners: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
She dey give for free?
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 20, 2015
She try shaaa but shez that short she got yam legs and a bit fat
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Btoyob(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
What!!!? I can t see anything
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by redhook(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Who be this local champion that looks like someone that needs to go on a diet in order to avoid heart disease in the near future? Can someone please alert the MODS that this op should be banned for posting this shite! Gbaroof celebITI!
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
sam90s:
You should stop right there, and remember size can be relative.

size is relative?Small is small!grande est grande!!simple! I can borrow you my glasses to see her well...
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by TheMatrix3: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2015
she doesn't look confident at all undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by MKO4ever(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
missclasssy:
Another enormous pile of crap just made it's way to front page.

I am beginning to lose interest in this website really. Nairaland is seen by many as the microcosm of Nigeria so why is the front page updated with insignificant trash daily.

If I wanted to read entertainment ish, I will just go to LIB, but I expect to see educative and insightful material that's why I login to nairaland, but what do I see, nonsense on the home page.
If it's not this person's asss, its that person's boobs and heaps and heaps of bullshit.

Peruse through sections and you will see intelligent threads but the _mods won't see those ones, it's inconsequential stuff they would choose to move to the home page.

This generation needs to see more intelligent, insightful and educative material, not Halima abubarkar's backside.

SMH.

I feel your pain jare!!!
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Mayydayy(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
i dont care what you dare flaunt.this lady cant make me open my vaseline.i hate those arms.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by popweezy(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yustash001:
Seriously searching...
4 wat?
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by mickyeddi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
post=32908763:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rKeD9IC7Or0/VTSXG8K_xvI/AAAAAAAAs-Q/7172AMkq6vQ/s1600/1.PNG[/img]
Nollywood actress and self-proclaimed trend setter stepped out yesterday showing her famous back side in a clingy black dress.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-masfceGvpIU/VTSXGuu2cYI/AAAAAAAAs-M/Y6XyhzkN6Kw/s1600/2.PNG[/img]
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, she revealed that she hates when fans compare her to foreign celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Beyonce.

She said

You see, some fans are ridiculous. If you wear a dress or something that any of these foreign celebs wear, you begin to hear comments from fans that refer to ours (what we Nigerian celebs wear) as ‘fake’, some even go as far as calling us copycat. We should not be called Copycats because it’s not as if the foreign celebs invented all the designs, they must have gotten them from somewhere too.
It appalls me how we get disrespected instead of encouragement from fans, so whenever they come to my page to vent, I direct them where to channel that to.

I won’t allow any one stress me or give me negative feedback on an innocent motive. I like Beyonce and Kim but I don’t copy them, people should please respect my hustle too.

https://instagram.com/p/1q5DufEd9m/?taken-by=halimabubakar

Ugly obese woman, her bum is full of fat and sh.t.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by cutepaul(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
na so Beyonce yam leg be??

Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
post=32908763:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rKeD9IC7Or0/VTSXG8K_xvI/AAAAAAAAs-Q/7172AMkq6vQ/s1600/1.PNG[/img]
Nollywood actress and self-proclaimed trend setter stepped out yesterday showing her famous back side in a clingy black dress.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-masfceGvpIU/VTSXGuu2cYI/AAAAAAAAs-M/Y6XyhzkN6Kw/s1600/2.PNG[/img]
Meanwhile, in a recent interview, she revealed that she hates when fans compare her to foreign celebrities like Nicki Minaj and Beyonce.

She said

You see, some fans are ridiculous. If you wear a dress or something that any of these foreign celebs wear, you begin to hear comments from fans that refer to ours (what we Nigerian celebs wear) as ‘fake’, some even go as far as calling us copycat. We should not be called Copycats because it’s not as if the foreign celebs invented all the designs, they must have gotten them from somewhere too.
It appalls me how we get disrespected instead of encouragement from fans, so whenever they come to my page to vent, I direct them where to channel that to.

I won’t allow any one stress me or give me negative feedback on an innocent motive. I like Beyonce and Kim but I don’t copy them, people should please respect my hustle too.

https://instagram.com/p/1q5DufEd9m/?taken-by=halimabubakar

This is what I call Orobo Packaging.

All those flabs and folds underneath will probably not be a pretty sight without the dresses on.
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by stayblack: 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2015
LET HER BE..
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
noeloge82:
Is halima abubakar not a Muslim , if she is does it mean that her Islam accepts show body
"Do not study muslim, study islam". Guess Tonto Dike is also a christain
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by ikombe: 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
Is she married undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by glosplendid(f): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
Okoooooo
Re: Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos) by mike404(m): 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
Mhizblizz:
"Do not study muslim, study islam". Guess Tonto Dike is also a christain
TONTO DECAY IS A CHRISTIAN NOT CHRISTAIN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Gift Dorathy Bachor A Benz On Her 25th Birthday (video) / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / Flavour N'abania And Laura Ikeji In Abidjan - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.