Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Photo Of Mouau Student Who Broke His Three MTN Sim, In Protest Over The Xenophob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Mouau Student Who Broke His Three MTN Sim, In Protest Over The Xenophob (1161 Views)

Nairalander's Shop Buggled By Thieves Who Broke Through The Wall (Pictures) / FUT Minna Student Who Was Stabbed To Death By Her Lover (Graphic Photos) / How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Mouau Student Who Broke His Three MTN Sim, In Protest Over The Xenophob by MOUA(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2015
jeffrey (22), a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike(MOUAU) Abia State pictured above ,told Mouaue.com
he said

I just broke my MTN sim card in[url] http://www.mouaue.com/2015/04/photo-of-mouau-student-who-broke-his.html[/url]

Re: Photo Of Mouau Student Who Broke His Three MTN Sim, In Protest Over The Xenophob by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2015
Yea me too I broke my dstv decoder burnt all the cloth I bought from shoprite vomited the ice cream I drank and all so broke my mtn sim card with 13k airtime in it undecided

How dose that save the life of nigerians over there rubbish Mentality
Re: Photo Of Mouau Student Who Broke His Three MTN Sim, In Protest Over The Xenophob by sexynabila(f): 9:24am On Apr 20, 2015
ok i get it...u destroyed the mtn sims u'v not registered....
Re: Photo Of Mouau Student Who Broke His Three MTN Sim, In Protest Over The Xenophob by Basildvalour(m): 9:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Jeff, please also go to that MTN care shop just opposite admin, beat those people there and burn all their products.

After all, they say, charity begins at home tongue
Re: Photo Of Mouau Student Who Broke His Three MTN Sim, In Protest Over The Xenophob by adellam16(f): 12:15am On Apr 21, 2015
MOUA:
jeffrey (22), a student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike(MOUAU) Abia State pictured above ,told Mouaue.com
he said

I just broke my MTN sim card in[url] http://www.mouaue.com/2015/04/photo-of-mouau-student-who-broke-his.html[/url]
ode

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Marry A Psycho / PHOTO: Naija Soldier Praying Before Facing BH In Borno. / Please Advice Needed Before My Neighbour Kills Her Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.