Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) (40210 Views)

Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos / I Spent My Share Of Our Ransom On My Wedding –kidnap Suspect (photo) / I Had To Kill Him Because He Recognized Me - Kidnap Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by midolian(m): 3:32am On Oct 01, 2016

bright Eze
A 26-year-old man, Bright Eze, was caught around 1am on Tuesday as he broke into a room in Isheri area of Lagos to kidnap a seven-year-old girl.

The girl’s grandfather, 60-year-old Kala Hassan, told Saturday PUNCH as the suspect was being paraded at the Lagos State Police Command Headquarters on Thursday, that Eze lived in their neighbourhood.

According to him, the Abia State indigene, had come to the house two times earlier in the day to ask if his daughter – the girl’s mother – was around, but the girl said no.

Hassan said, “He started to play with my daughter but the girl reported him to me. She said she did not like the way the man was trying to play with her. She said he (Eze) came twice on Monday to ask if her mother was around but she told him no.

“I did not think there was anything wrong. But around 1am early the following morning, my older granddaughter suddenly screamed in the room she shared with the younger one the man (Eze) wanted to kidnap. When we rushed there, we noticed the net on the window had been cut.

“My daughter said he was about to carry her little sister away. When he heard footsteps, he quickly lay down beside the girls and pretended to sleep but the older girl had seen him and she screamed. When I got to the room, I immediately grabbed Eze before he ran away. Other neighbours helped me and we took him to the police.”

Eze, who claimed to be an artist, said he was not trying to kidnap the girl but was just looking for a room to sleep in since he was homeless.

He told our correspondent that his friends had a room in the building but when he got there to sleep, he noticed it was filled with people already sleeping.

“There was nowhere for me to sleep and I decided to gain access into the girls’ room to sleep.

“They asked what brought him there that night but I told them I was just looking for a place to sleep.”

The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

http://punchng.com/man-grabs-kidnap-suspect-broke-granddaughters-room/

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Evergreen4(m): 3:39am On Oct 01, 2016
#Lol, see the shoddy reason he gave after he was caught. Mr BRIGHT EZE you can do better.

I just like his name BRIGHT EZE

Happy 56th Independence to all Nigeria

Ayam FTC. Mr Seun Osewa, u know what to do. Send me the price for being FTC

Acc. Name: Kabiru Sokoto Abubakar Shekau

Bank: Alhali Islamic Bank

P.s : They have only one branch in Nigeria and it is in Sambisa forest

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by midolian(m): 3:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Eze, who claimed to be an artist, said he was not trying to kidnap the girl but was just looking for a room to sleep in since he was homeless.

See excuse wey the mumu flatty give? Choi! angry angry

I see a paedophile and a ritualist in this homeless bastard..and he should be treated as such according to the Jungle Justice act, 1999 as amended.

You dare cut the window of these kids to gain entrance into their room @ night when others have slept and you want pple to believe this ya story?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by madridguy(m): 3:43am On Oct 01, 2016
Wicked man.

6 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Baawaa(m): 3:48am On Oct 01, 2016
More than this,the story is not complete shocked

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by lordbish(m): 4:04am On Oct 01, 2016
En own done be, adieu Mr bright

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by TPAND(f): 7:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Bill should be passed to sentence to life imprisonment or death for anymore that molest or assaults a girl child, any child under 13

8 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by dotman4real007(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2016
just send him to prison no time!!!

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Brendaniel: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2016
Mr Eze is not a Nigerian, Nigerians don't behave like this...

11 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Henrolla(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2016
front page is so cheap 2day...how come?....dat i could even comment twice on front page

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Henrolla(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2016
m.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Brendaniel: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2016
This space is reserved for aliens..... grin

prof1990:
Hear excuse ooo. So nah little girls room u go sleep angry

Eze!!!! Nna names for you ooo

allanphash7:
NCAN reporting live from Damascus

Over !!!!

CHYMZZY:
Name : ßright Eze
State : Abia
Tribe: Igbo

Name State Tribe Age Checked!
Ndi igbo synomynous with Kidnapping

I be Igbo no homo!

xtervaganza:
Homeless ibo giy in Lagos ? grin grin

And I'm here thinking they have developed Lagos and bought all the land

kingthreat:
Bright Eze, sexuaal pervert. See him funny head. Na dem dem.

Jorseen:
According to him, the Abia State indigene, had come to the house two times earlier in the day to ask if his daughter – the girl’s mother – was around, but the girl said no.NCAN Note

supereagle:
Criminals are from .....d.

AngryNigerian:
Hmmm..these ppl again

8 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2016
Seriously I don't know what to contribute until my rice on fire is done.

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Henrolla(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2016
Even on independence day?....God help us.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Trojan2010: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Small thing now they'll blame Buhari

5 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by sarrki(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm

I will not say a word

1 Like

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by petux(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2016
hh

1 Like

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by tijanouzwasii: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2016
issorait....

1 Like

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by freshness2020: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by frenchman60: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by GuDErboY(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Wait!!! lemme on light.

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by allanphash7(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2016
NCAN reporting live from Damascus

Over !!!!

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hear excuse ooo. So nah little girls room u go sleep angry

Eze!!!! Nna nawa for you ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Pavore9: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
He is certainly spending Christmas in jail.

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Psyrus(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
Jungle justice na

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Araoluwa005(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
na dem

1 Like

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Charly68: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
They ought to have broken his skull to teach him a terrible lesson..police may not do justice to the matter after collecting Egunje. Forget their slogan,police is your friend,they are the worst enemy of the citizens

3 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by AngryNigerian(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm..these ppl again

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by supereagle(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
Criminals are from ......

2 Likes

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
. He claimed to be homeless. foolish man, before you know it he will blame it on forces

1 Like

Re: How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) by justplainpaul(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
Happy prison life Mr bright

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists Who Killed 100L Student Over New iPhone, Arrested In Bayelsa. Photos / Mum Of 5 Kills Husband In FCT After She Went Out Without His Consent / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.