Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

LAWYERS, Come In Asap! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / LAWYERS, Come In Asap! (846 Views)

Top 10 Richest Lawyers In Nigeria 2017 - Law Repository Nigeria / 13 Hidden Secrets Lawyers Won’t Tell Their Client / Why Do Lawyers Wear The Wig And Gown? Here Is Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAWYERS, Come In Asap! by Damolux01(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Good day to all my learned law gurus, I'm a graduate of international relations from OAU. I really wish to add a professional course to my profile, which has made me chose law. Now the questions are:
1. Can I gain admission with DE into the university with my Bsc certificate in int'l relations to study law or do I have to take Jamb again and start all over from part one?
2. Assuming I desire to study law abroad, are there any difference(s) in Nigeria law and that of other countries looking at the fact that constitutions in these different countries ain't the same.
3. As a lawyer, do you really like finding yourself in your field? Or would have preferred to go for another course instead?
I need wise counsel from you please. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: LAWYERS, Come In Asap! by Milliprime: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Damolux01:
Good day to all my learned law gurus, I'm a graduate of international relations from OAU. I really wish to add a professional course to my profile, which has made me chose law. Now the questions are:
1. Can I gain admission with DE into the university with my Bsc certificate in int'l relations to study law or do I have to take Jamb again and start all over from part one?
2. Assuming I desire to study law abroad, are there any difference(s) in Nigeria law and that of other countries looking at the fact that constitutions in these different countries ain't the same.
3. As a lawyer, do you really like finding yourself in your field? Or would have preferred to go for another course instead?
I need wise counsel from you please. Thanks in anticipation.

1. You can get Direct Entry depending your grade and the school you intend to apply for the law.

2. off course legal system differs depending the country. In Nigeria we have our legal system.

3. No regret my dear, is indeed a noble profession. You wont regret it if you study Law as a course.
Re: LAWYERS, Come In Asap! by Damolux01(m): 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Milliprime:

1. You can get Direct Entry depending your grade and the school you intend to apply for the law.

2. off course legal system differs depending the country. In Nigeria we have our legal system.

3. No regret my dear, is indeed a noble profession. You wont regret it if you study Law as a course.
Thanks for your reply? I intend studying it in OAU or UI, which school did you graduate from?
Re: LAWYERS, Come In Asap! by Lineage: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2015
Damolux01:
Thanks for your reply? I intend studying it in OAU or UI, which school did you graduate from?

Really do not matter, but no matter the school at the end you all meet at Law School to appreciate and test all knowledge acquired in 5 years.
Re: LAWYERS, Come In Asap! by Damolux01(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lineage:

Really do not matter, but no matter the school at the end you all meet at Law School to appreciate and test all knowledge acquired in 5 years.
Thanks for your reply bro. What were your experiences after law school? Job-wise I mean??

(1) (Reply)

Get Certification In Oil And Gas Safety Management From Oshacademy (USA) / Advice Needed On Professional Courses For A Civil Engineer / Agbo Odeh-hillary Of BSU Breaks Academic Record After 17 Carryovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.