Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days (41402 Views)

Some Good Old Meme Nostalgic Images / Good Old Days / The Good Old Days(throwback Pictures) . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
blessingee:

Your own lack content jhor grin grin grin

Just some pictures of u and ur siblings on some bottles and cans...If mod put am for fp sef, Oba of Lagos go complain

Puhahahahaha! Haters still gon hate! grin grin grin #Dancing shokii on westlife songs soledad

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by SYLVESTER777: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
Any pictures of VILLAGE HEADMASTER cast-DR.BASSEY,AMEBO,SISI CLARA ETC
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by huntila(m): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
smemud:
KINGSWAY SUPERSTORE. BROAD STREET,
LAGOS

What striked me about the picture is the number of bicycles as at then. Hence, less vehicles on the road. One could deduce the simplicity of Nigerians then, compared to now.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by dubbiskelly(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
smemud:
PACESETTER………. I STILL GOT TO READ
THEM IN THE 90S

Any idea on where one can get these books? I didn't finish reading mark of the cobra by valentine alili. I wan continue grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by huntila(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
smemud:
LAGOS

What striked me about the picture is the number of bicycles as at then. Hence, less vehicles on the road. One could deduce the simplicity of Nigerians then, compared to now. We got it wrong on the way.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by Biggty(m): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
I just love that 1960 nigeria map
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by kilokeys(m): 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
THE MARK OF THE COBRA shocked shocked shocked
I love that book..

still the most descriptive brutal book i hv ever read

some 15 years ago
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by isalegan2: 4:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
smemud:
PROF PELLER AND LADY PELLER

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329029_screenshot18_pnge2b3ecfa70f6164426d9c0a9a7cb73fa

That Professor Peller was kinda nutty. Whatever happened to him?
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by namo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
isalegan2:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329029_screenshot18_pnge2b3ecfa70f6164426d9c0a9a7cb73fa

That Professor Peller was kinda nutty. Whatever happened to him?
dead.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by paix(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2015
tinacrl01:

What is UK flag doing up there
What are the foreign flags doing in most of our NEW GENERATION CHURCHES?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by noordean(m): 4:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
I dey hail all the papa and mama on this thread o.....!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by Dannidom(m): 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
Dyt:
Can we have it back pls
A big No angry. I think

[size=64pt]CAN WE FASTFORWARD "NOW" PLS[/size]

cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sick of all em Tribalism cry cry cry cry
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by realest247(m): 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2015
smemud:
NIGERIA ’S MAP IN 1960

Highest Scam Ever. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by jadakiss213(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
ennyhola:
he wasn't with his staff(like power wand) he was killed when he went to pray
Yea,he gave himself out when he said on a television programme on Galaxy Tv that he doesn't take his "stuffs" with him when he's praying..All the same,His magic cldnt have saved him that day..
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by TopeMel(f): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Broad Street in 1951

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by nnamokenna(m): 8:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
smemud:
THEM IN THE 90S

Wo, @smemud you've just made my day with those images. God bless you!

Good old Pacesetters. I used to get chicks with them way back in secondary school. Oh, the memories ........... wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by nnamokenna(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
illiad:

Lol
Those kerosene creams. I used Jet in primary school then. All your body would be shining like roasted chicken after rubbing them.

Stella pomade was very very good initially until the fake/imitation that smelled like kerosene, flooded the market. That was when my mum stopped buying it. But ehn, the thing no dey finish.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by mikron(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
smemud:
Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents &
Siblings In The 1930s
there is this peculiar way our parents cross their legs when they take photographs grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by arinolaa(f): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
smemud:
LAGOS

Wow!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by chucky234(m): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
jadakiss213:
Dude was assasinated August 2nd 1997,Was said to have gone into 'local' 419!.guess one of his victims sent the bad guys after him.He shares the same 'deathday' with Olufela Kuti and one notorious Ibadan thug..Don't know why Peller's magic cldnt save him that fateful day.smh.
He was praying in a mosque and he usually kept everything related to magic at home before going to the mosque to pray and his enemies exploited that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by mekybabe1: 5:09am On Apr 21, 2015
It's still all these old politicians that ruinned Nigeria!
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by tpiadotcom: 5:14am On Apr 21, 2015
Dannidom:
A big No angry. I think

CAN WE FASTFORWARD "NOW" PLS

that should also be important.

its not like anyone even recognizes anybody in the pictures save for the nigerian leaders, etc.

ona relatives nor dey there.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by illiad: 5:58am On Apr 21, 2015
nnamokenna:

Stella pomade was very very good initially until the fake/imitation that smelled like kerosene, flooded the market. That was when my mum stopped buying it. But ehn, the thing no dey finish.
Lol
Finish ke, no way. Make una reach 12 for house na six months e go take finish.
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by osas88(f): 9:17am On Apr 21, 2015
I dey always hear baby kingsway but up till today I no know where e dey .........lolz
Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by kingston277(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigeria's Good Old Days by moonnstar(f): 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2015
smemud:
THEM IN THE 90S
I love pacesetter books,d ones I read are,death is a woman,stop!press murder.undesirable element.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Language And Its Downward Trend / Bride Price: Man Slams African Parents, Says "I'm Not Paying" / Wife Of Olu Of Warri, Olori Atuwatshe 111 Shines On Cover Of VGlamour Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.