Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,189 members, 7,953,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! (3286 Views)

Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album / Checkout A Female Nairalander's Debut Single / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by GIYAZZ(m): 2:57pm On Apr 20, 2015
Yes yes y'all!

It's your boy G'IYAZ AkA The god_of_music!!

Most of y'all Nairalanders may know me. I've been around Nairaland for years now. In my early days I used to be a renowned troll, Lol. But praise be God y'all, I changed. cheesy

And I've been an active member of the Nairaland Rap battle Section. I been battling with dangerous and fearless Emcees, and I never failed to dwarf some of them with enormous and quality punchlines!!!

I'm known for my sweet flows on a beat (No braggging, Lol)
Been dropping Voice Notes of me rapping for a while now and almost every member of the Rap battle section kept asking me to drop a single so they could feel my flows more. I told em I'd drop soon, and alas! Soon is today!!

I did this track with my hommie (King Henry Viii) a vet Emcee from my city Onitsha Aka O46.
We burnt this beat to death with scorching flows!!! And I'm sure y'all are gonna like it.

I came hard with extra-ordinary complexed Punchlines, metaphors, puns, Hyberboles, imagery, humor et al.
While King Henry came with the bragadaccio and street heat combined with d0pe punchlines too!!!

Y'all are gonna love this!! It's all about the HUSTLE and dreams!!! Criticize, Love, hate and drop your comments here or in the blog!!!

DOWNLOAD HERE:

www.muzikstreets.com/muzik-giyaz-h-u-s-t-l-e-feat-king-henry-viii/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Caseless: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
That's my home boy!
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Caseless: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Lagunna, call that coogar guy for me, pls. We need his single.
Where is airforce1? We need ur album.
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by GIYAZZ(m): 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
Caseless:
That's my home boy!
Ayo Caseless my nigga!

Bless ya man. Have you downloaded the track yet? If you've not, pease do and give me feedbacks! cheesy

Tally ho!
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by kinglahkay(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
cool
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Ahmed0336(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
Airforce1 when are we gonna listen to ur first single? angry
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Airforce1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Airforce1 when are we gonna listen to ur first single? angry

Soon grin
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Airforce1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2015
Caseless:
Lagunna, call that coogar guy for me, pls. We need his single.
Where is airforce1? We need ur album.

June 15th smiley
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Caseless: 5:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Ayo Caseless my nigga!

Bless ya man. Have you downloaded the track yet? If you've not, pease do and give me feedbacks! cheesy

Tally ho!
I like the concept of the chorus, the progression of the rap, and the connecting end-line. There is always room for improvement. it is cool and nice cool cool
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Caseless: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
Airforce1:

June 15th smiley
wow! Let me be the first to get the link when it hits the internet.

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by jreyez(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2015
Good delivery...., much Consistency be appreciated though! Good concept but imo The concepts were kinda simple and basic as well...
I listened couple of times..i loved how king Henry painted some horrific scenarios here while maintaining a solid structure, this is Good work.... Keep recording!
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by sosiqdude(m): 6:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Cool nice track...

God-of-music, keep it up mehn.

Hope this gon hit front page? Giyaz
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Limerick: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
king henry sounds like rap kultcha
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by GIYAZZ(m): 10:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thanks y'all! I appreciate the comments and everything!

You can also download the track here tho: http://www.muzikstreets.com/muzik-giyaz-h-u-s-t-l-e-feat-king-henry-viii/

Limerick abi? He's an old vet na.
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by GIYAZZ(m): 10:11pm On Apr 20, 2015
I've been an active member of Nairaland, a contributor with over 2 hundred meaningful topics I created on here from the days of my firs account till date. I've helped developed the Rap Battle section, organising and creating battle threads.

And now I need a favor from y'all. Give my music a bigger audience. Or Don't I deserve Frontpage?

CC: Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Limerick: 11:53pm On Apr 20, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Thanks y'all! I appreciate the comments and everything!

You can also download the track here tho: http://www.muzikstreets.com/muzik-giyaz-h-u-s-t-l-e-feat-king-henry-viii/

Limerick abi? He's an old vet na.
yup
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by AbuMikey(m): 8:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Mahh Niccur!

This is nice, honestly, the flow and delivery was Perfect! cool
Big ups to King Henry too.
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by AbuMikey(m): 8:21am On Apr 21, 2015
Airforce1:

June 15th smiley
Comedian grin
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Airforce1(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2015
AbuMikey:

Comedian grin

Ok
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
~ On point like the pyramid. .
Front page please ....
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by sinizia: 12:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
I've been an active member of Nairaland, a contributor with over 2 hundred meaningful topics I created on here from the days of my firs account till date. I've helped developed the Rap Battle section, organising and creating battle threads.

And now I need a favor from y'all. Give my music a bigger audience. Or Don't I deserve Frontpage?

CC: Lalasticlala

Seun

You've certainly upped your game compared to when I knew you last year. The song is tight, the rap lines were refreshing, but there's definitely room for improvement. Broaden your horizon and you'll go places. The King Henry dude is dópe. Yours was tight too and you flowed with the beat, no stress at all.

The only guy that didn't come through enough was the chorus guy. His voice wasn't too clear, so I couldn't hear most of what he said. Next time add more coherent words/lines to your chorus and make it more audible.

But overall, you nailed. Big ups to you. cool

2 Likes

Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2015
~ Giyazz..Post the lyricsto make it more enjoyable cos I couldn't get all the lines especially Henry's verse....

Giyazz killed Henry in this IMO ..

Lala247
Cherryice
Tashaamania
Vickybee
Missclasssy
Dechandel
Diick
Mznelly
Chiam55
April07
Nneka123
Farano
Kinglekan
Mirexxx
Danbrownmf

y'all check this out...and download too..

how do we move this to the Front page cos this is really good stuff... Farano can you help with that?
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by danbrowndmf(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
[quote
author=Darkrebel666 post=32953413]~ Giyazz..Post the lyricsto make it
more enjoyable cos I couldn't get all the lines especially Henry's
verse....

Giyazz killed Henry in this IMO ..

Lala247
Cherryice
Tashaamania
Vickybee
Missclasssy
Dechandel
Diick
Mznelly
Chiam55
April07
Nneka123
Farano
Kinglekan
Mirexxx
Danbrownmf

y'all check this out...and download too..

how do we move this to the Front page cos this is really good stuff...
Farano can you help with that?[/quote] share the link for me bro

1 Like

Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
danbrowndmf:
share the link for me bro

~ http://lokcitymusic.com/audio-giyaz-feat-king-
henry-iii-h-u-s-t-l-e/
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by ItsAnderson: 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Man this is a nice tune....Big Tins a gwan fi yuh maan!
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Gladyys(f): 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Ayo Caseless my nigga!

Tally ho!
nice shiid here..... delivery perfecto..... i second rebel with posting d lyrics.. please n dnt forget to tag me wen u do so.... i couldnt rilli hear wat d guy was saying via chorus till i heard it d second time.... rilli cool n real hip hop..
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by whizjay(m): 12:38am On Apr 22, 2015
Giyazz!

Nice Track mahn!

Steps To Greatness, Look like you got on an Elevator....
grin

Post the Lyrics to make tins a bit Sexy..

cheesy
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by Nobody: 2:00am On Apr 26, 2015
Wow! nice vibe .....I admire your easy flow to the beat .

Keep up the hustle man.
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by tomsongz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
no doubt you are on d right path but the production is totally wack ......don't ever go back to Dat studio again except It's for free And d Guy wai u Dey call vet. self Na small thing e use pass u gan.... keep it up bro
Re: A Nairaland Battle Rapper Releases His Debut Single. Download And Listen! by classicyung(m): 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nice bars, wordplays, puns, metaphor infact evrytin nice nd beautiful••
#Perfect_delivery

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Rapper / Movie Sound Tracks! / Dr King Saheed Osupa(saridom P's) Album On The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.