Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet - Phones (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet (153566 Views)

The Amazing Itel 1556; My Observation / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread / Anyone Using Itel Inote Prime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Marvell23(m): 8:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
My name is Daremarvellous, a trusted jumia sales consultant. Get the Inote prime tablet @ just N15,485 when I help you to place your order. Limited stocks available. Hurry and get urs now
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Marvell23(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
My name is Daremarvellous, a trusted jumia sales consultant. Get the Inote prime tablet @ just N15,485 when I help you to place your order. Limited stocks available. Hurry and get urs now. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by lordfalcao(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
Marvell23:
My name is Daremarvellous, a trusted jumia sales consultant. Get the Inote prime tablet @ just N15,485 when I help you to place your order. Limited stocks available. Hurry and get urs now. Contact me on WhatsApp 08156636487
how can i get it in anambra?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
DNDROID:
What methods have you tried?

For rooting or for imei changing?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 11:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
henrixx:
oga u wan sell? Urs is a real ready made smileyoga u wan sell? Urs is a real ready made

Thief lol, I no sell am sir. Thanks for the offer though LOL
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
primeson1:
You can still get yours at on 16,300

ryfos/raph grin i sight you o

Jumia sales consulatant here

trusted and tested

MY OGA I HAIL O, JUST HELPING OUT
think of it as free advert to get you guys more order *winx*
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Donkrizzy:

@Ryfoz,, good morning Bro. what is the name of that game in ur last ss(the one involving the ninja and a sergeant)??... and secondly do u have any idea on how to go about the installation of modern combat 4 on the itel inote prime?....cuz after downloading, unzipping, putting the obb file in the sdcard/android/obb folder and then installing the APK file, the game still tells me to connect to my netwrk. Am confused, it is going to download the data file all over again?..thnks.. expecting ur reply

Sorry for late reply, that last game na mortal kombat X. Though I don't have the modern combat 4 but I have read many reviews about it and I believe it is not an offline game particularly running it the first time though you have the obb file already. In short it requires Internet to play it. Read more on it on "best games for your Android device nairaland"
Thank you
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
marg25:
Hi guys. I just bought an itel prime. And I want to root it but I am a newbie in this routing stuffs. This is my line ±233272003615. Please add me to the WhatsApp group.

Your number is not showing whatsapp o.
Add me and text me(I'm d admin)
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Donkrizzy(m): 11:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
ryfoz:

Sorry for late reply, that last game na mortal kombat X. Though I don't have the modern combat 4 but I have read many reviews about it and I believe it is not an offline game particularly running it the first time though you have the obb file already. In short it requires Internet to play it. Read more on it on "best games for your Android device nairaland"
Thank you
Tnks bro....i would check on d thread...one more question plz....am pretty new 2 androids so i wantd 2 knw if it would b possible to run a 64gb memory card on my tab, though d specification says "up to 32GB EXPANSION"...Cuz i was thinkin of getting a 64gb sdcard(wouldn't want 2 waste my cash) tnks again.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 1:24am On Jul 05, 2015
Donkrizzy:

Tnks bro....i would check on d thread...one more question plz....am pretty new 2 androids so i wantd 2 knw if it would b possible to run a 64gb memory card on my tab, though d specification says "up to 32GB EXPANSION"...Cuz i was thinkin of getting a 64gb sdcard(wouldn't want 2 waste my cash) tnks again.

If it will be online purchase go for 32gb o but if it a store close to you, I would strongly recommend you take your fone along to test the 64gb before you buy it.
But I think it's power no pass 32gb o
Note I said THINK o which means no certainty
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Donkrizzy(m): 5:28am On Jul 05, 2015
ryfoz:

If it will be online purchase go for 32gb o but if it a store close to you, I would strongly recommend you take your fone along to test the 64gb before you buy it.
But I think it's power no pass 32gb o
Note I said THINK o which means no certainty

thanks a lot..have a nice day
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by henrixx(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2015
ryfoz:

Thief lol, I no sell am sir. Thanks for the offer though LOL
but I dey feel urs Sha.... Are u in lag? I need games badly for my fone...
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2015
henrixx:
but I dey feel urs Sha.... Are u in lag? I need games badly for my fone...

Yes I am in Lag but I have uninstalled most of my games leaving essential apps and themes and fonts custom only except beach buggy racing
Anyway you can drop your number to be added to the group so you can link up with anyone close to you.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by coolted(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2015
Get the Inote prime tablet @ #17,850 in Abuja. just got mine
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Donkrizzy:

@Ryfoz,, good morning Bro. what is the name of that game in ur last ss(the one involving the ninja and a sergeant)??... and secondly do u have any idea on how to go about the installation of modern combat 4 on the itel inote prime?....cuz after downloading, unzipping, putting the obb file in the sdcard/android/obb folder and then installing the APK file, the game still tells me to connect to my netwrk. Am confused, it is going to download the data file all over again?..thnks.. expecting ur reply

modern combat playing smoothly on my own
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
coolted:
Get the Inote prime tablet @ #17,850 in Abuja. just got mine

welcome to the family
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
ryfoz:

Thank you

after downloading yes use network to start it
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Aare2050(m): 4:50pm On Jul 06, 2015
i got mine today. here in ondo its 17k pls wats d next thing,?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Donkrizzy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
ritababe:

after downloading yes use network to start it
ritababe:

modern combat playing smoothly on my own
Tnks a lot.@Ritababe....bt one more question though....can u give me an idea of hw much mb is required 4 the first time verification?.,.(i bin do even delete d thing...cuz e jxt bin dey 4strate me afta all d many many downloads..)...though, i still got the zip file in pc...tnks.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 12:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Donkrizzy:

Tnks a lot.@Ritababe....bt one more question though....can u give me an idea of hw much mb is required 4 the first time verification?.,.(i bin do even delete d thing...cuz e jxt bin dey 4strate me afta all d many many downloads..)...though, i still got the zip file in pc...tnks.

female gamer, cool
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 4:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Donkrizzy:

I think a lot, though I use wifi
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 4:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Aare2050:
i got mine today. here in ondo its 17k pls wats d next thing,?

welcome, start flexing na
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by Aare2050(m): 4:39am On Jul 07, 2015
ritababe:

welcome, start flexing na
no data my sista, n dis tin na data sucker. lol
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 6:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Guys drop your numbers to get fixed in the group grin
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Aare2050:
no data my sista, n dis tin na data sucker. lol

well u reduce the data usage, looks like u have many online application
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
ryfoz:
Guys drop your numbers to get fixed in the group grin

na wa , u nor want make this thread move at all, forget whatsapp let's move this page forward by posting here

1 Like

Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
ritababe:

na wa , u nor want make this thread move at all, forget whatsapp let's move this page forward by posting here

Owk Rita, it would still be nice to have your digits
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
the front camera have flash the two sim carry 3g network can play high HD games (pictures later) good lasting battery good camera (but bad in dark areas) good loud speaker like theatre 8gig internal with ponch with charger and ear phone A VERY GOOD PHONE Cc. obaayo2, dndroid
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by obaayo2: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
ritababe:
the front camera have flash
the two sim carry 3g network
can play high HD games (pictures later)
good lasting battery
good camera (but bad in dark areas)
good loud speaker like theatre
8gig internal
with ponch
with charger and ear phone
A VERY GOOD PHONE
Cc. obaayo2, dndroid
have you confirmed the price?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ritababe(f): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2015
obaayo2:
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by DNDROID(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2015
obaayo2:
its 16,300 now

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.