Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 (153631 Views)

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely / Tutorial: How To Unbrick Your "Font-bricked" Android Via Adb/flashing Zip File / How To Recover Any Bricked Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 2:19am On Apr 18, 2013
NEED it WE'VE GOT IT!
..Shocked is it true? Tired of waiting for for help! when you can d it yourself
yes.. cheesy those days are over!
Just call on lexsolutionz for your boot looped (that is hanging on tecno logo)grin
or bricked shocked (blank screen or not powering up) Android/IOS/Windows phones! (e.g. Samsung; Star; Gionee; Blackberry; Opson; Archos; Infinix; Itel; and even Tecno )
all enquirers, please:
call, text, whats-app, or BBM
08101363484, 07046401788
or
email
ultralex2000@gmail.com
its your phone grin, you have the right to enjoy it!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 11:37am On Apr 25, 2013
Working on a new project "gingerbean" for N3.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
xanders: Working on a new project "gingerbean" for N3.

any idea how I can unlock a carrier locked n 3?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2013
Imanuelle:

any idea how I can unlock a carrier locked n 3?
[quote author=Imanuelle]

hmmm... Reflash stock rom. if you dont have the stock downlod romdump-brainrex.zip.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=xanders][/quote]

can you teach me how?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2013
XANDERS your help is seriously called for

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Imanuelle:

can you teach me how?
Hmmmm....let me see....where's your location?

kodjo88: XANDERS your help is seriously called for
What's your issue?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
xanders:
Hmmmm....let me see....where's your location?

What's your issue?

Ph city.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 5:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Imanuelle:

Ph city.

I'm in Lagos. How we go con do am?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
xanders:

I'm in Lagos. How we go con do am?

I have the stock rom downloaded, how do I flash it in?

teach me.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 1:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
You need to download two things. .Universal Android ADB driver installer and a fast-boot flasher
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ebiye55(m): 2:52pm On Apr 30, 2013
Really sowi if am derailing ur thread, I've been trying to boot my TECNO T3 to recovery mode to no avail, can you help me plssss??!!

My nephew played with both my tab and the phone, I was able to unlock the tab with my google account, but the T3 refuses, I read online I could unlock the phone by 'wipe' in recovery mode.

You rock!

2 Likes

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2013
ebiye55: Really sowi if am derailing ur thread, I've been trying to boot my TECNO T3 to recovery mode to no avail, can you help me plssss??!!

My nephew played with both my tab and the phone, I was able to unlock the tab with my google account, but the T3 refuses, I read online I could unlock the phone by 'wipe' in recovery mode.

You rock!

True...as the lock is a user setting (i.e. user-data). to boot to the recovery menu on TECNO androids simply hold volume-up then power on the phone. if this fails as a result of the lock triggering a wipe safe security feature.

Method: How to Enter Recovery Mode with AIO flasher grin

This is another method how you can enter recovery mode on your phone. You can use this method when you do not know the direct key combination or don’t have root access to easily enter recovery mode using the app mentioned above.

Step 1 - Make sure ADB and Fastboot is configured on your PC. How? download from here http://adbdriver.com/ NOTE:This is important.

step 2- STOP! wink please do step 4 first!

Step 3 - Go to where your saved the downloaded android AIO fast-boot flasher (you can get AIO flasher here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1264213&d=1345123273) directory and run or open or double click Android AIO flasher.exe. see image 1 NOTE: skip to step 5

Step 4 - hold the volume-down button and plug in your T3 USB with the battery. this should put your phone in fast boot mode. you will know its in fast boot when the Tecno hangs on the logo screen displaying. smiley now, to to step 3

Step 5- plug in your phone USB cable

Step 6- run the universal ADB installer downloaded in step 1, make sure you phone is plugged and in fast boot mode(see step 4) when your doing this

Step 5 - run AIO flasher
Step 6 -In the AIO flasher interface window, look for "reboot menu"

step 7- under "reboot menu", click the "recovery mode" button and select "recovery mode"

step 8- next, click reboot

If you need any help regarding this, feel free text, or whats app grin

if this works out remember to give shout-out on this thread to, ever able xda-developers, nja-developers like brain-rex and co,to
lexsolutionz for working tirelessly to serve all your android needs, and lastly to tecno for providing us with such magneficent, yet affordable androids, there by liberating us from the shackles of the collaborated nokia-samsung bondage

4 Likes

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by lacosteIII(m): 6:26am On May 04, 2013
@xanders do you have clockworkmod on your tecno n3?...i tried flashing the cwm6 that came out for the phone but its saying "error : could not flash cwm6 No error...wat can i do...and where can i put the stock rom?...
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by bemagnify: 6:39am On May 05, 2013
HELP! My sg3 kip stuckin on d samsung logo... Pls help
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ajaolu(m): 9:49am On May 11, 2013
Pls, how can you help me about my phone (Tecno D5), i ran a script which got me stuck on the boot screen, loading but no more boot up. Can i get a stock rom? Or is there any other way around it?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by ajaolu(m): 5:42pm On May 12, 2013
xanders: ..shocked is it true? tired of waiting for Carlcare? long ques and all? when you can d it yourself
yes.. cheesy those days are over!
Just call on lexsolutions for your boot looped (that is hanging on tecno logo)grin
or bricked shocked (blank screen or not powering up) tecno android!
all enquirers, please:
call, text, whats-app, or whatever
08101363484, 08072615783
or
email
ultralex2000@gmail.com

its your phone grin, you have the right to enjoy it!!

pls, i have bricked my Tecno D5, it just continues loading the boot screen with tecno logo and never finishes. How do i go about it, what can we do?
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by muammil(f): 11:10am On May 13, 2013
Tecno D5,D3,B3 has what is called MEDIATEK PROCESSOR thats why rooting such devices aint easy.

i have created a cmwrecovery for this phones and i will upload them soon. you need the cmw recovery to root this devices without it, no way for now bt dnt know in future. for more help on how to go about mail me: muammil2@gmail.com cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2013
ajaolu:

pls, i have bricked my Tecno D5, it just continues loading the boot screen with tecno logo and never finishes. How do i go about it, what can we do?
sorry to hear about your D5, Dont own a D-series fone, else would have madr our job much easier. first of all, lets appleal to the thread posters for one of us to upload a romdump. If they are confirmed mediatek (MTK) devices
as the previous poster said then our problem is half solved.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by muammil(f): 12:20pm On May 13, 2013
xanders:
sorry to hear about your D5, Dont own a D-series fone, else would have madr our job much easier. first of all, lets appleal to the thread posters for one of us to upload a romdump. If they are confirmed mediatek (MTK) devices
as the previous poster said then our problem is half solved.

i will soon upload the system.img, recovery.img and boot.img. is just that the server here is slow but i assure you in the next 6hrs all is up!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by janga(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2013
muammil: Tecno D5,D3,B3 has what is called MEDIATEK PROCESSOR thats why rooting such devices aint easy.

i have created a cmwrecovery for this phones and i will upload them soon. you need the cmw recovery to root this devices without it, no way for now bt dnt know in future. for more help on how to go about mail me: muammil2@gmail.com cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
dude
SRSRoot can root tecno D5, av done it wit mi frendz own & it worked
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by muammil(f): 1:24pm On May 13, 2013
janga:
dude
SRSRoot can root tecno D5, av done it wit mi frendz own & it worked

i know it root D5 because is android 4.0 but for D3 & B3 hmmm..........
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by muammil(f): 1:45pm On May 13, 2013
check out my site for d3 & b3 recovery and boot images
hakskol..com
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by janga(m): 2:03pm On May 13, 2013
got a TECNO B3 that stucked on bootloop, then i use online nandoid backup to backup rom file 4rm anoda tecno b3
am tryin to restore d rom with AIO FLASHER bt d b3 cnt enter into fastboot mode, av tried holdin vol down severally yle it cnt mode into fastboot
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by xanders(m): 2:57pm On May 13, 2013
muammil:

i will soon upload the system.img, recovery.img and boot.img. is just that the server here is slow but i assure you in the next 6hrs all is up!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
good one!

janga: got a TECNO B3 that stucked on bootloop, then i use online nandoid backup to backup rom file 4rm anoda tecno b3
am tryin to restore d rom with AIO FLASHER bt d b3 cnt enter into fastboot mode, av tried holdin vol down severally yle it cnt mode into fastboot

firstly, was your phone rooted before the incident, and can you boot you fone into recovery? if yes, connect it to your PC while in recovery, then run AIO flasher, in the "reboot menu", select to "fastboot" and click reboot. Let me know if that worked out.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by muammil(f): 3:52pm On May 13, 2013
xanders: good one!

firstly, was your phone rooted before the incident, and can you boot you fone into recovery? if yes, connect it to your PC while in recovery, then run AIO flasher, in the "reboot menu", select to "fastboot" and click reboot. Let me know if that worked out.

TECNO B3 & D3 HAS FASTBOOT PROBLEM. SOMETIMES EVEN IF YOUR PHONE IS NOT BRICK, GETTING INTO FASTBOOT IS A HEADACHE. PLS BE PATIENT I WILL UPLOAD THE TOOL YOU WILL USE TO BRING BACK YOUR DEVICE. AS I SAID I HAVE EVERYTIN ON GROUND AND I WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE NEXT 4HRS.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by muammil(f): 4:07pm On May 13, 2013
HERE ARE STEPS TO INSTALL CWM 5.O ON TECNO D3&B3
CAUTION: WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE
DOWNLOAD ALL THIS FILES BEFORE U GET STARTED

1.Download Scatter file [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYeWd0WHF0NHlpd3M/edit?usp=sharing
2.Download CWM Recovery [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYSVFGY21BdXpmaHc/edit?usp=sharing
3.Download SPTOOL [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYajdMaG5BbTNablk/edit?usp=sharing
4.Download USB Driver [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYcGx4QzQ0Mm9FM0U/edit?usp=sharing
5.Download Preloader Driver [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYSFNYVFlEYXdfbFU/edit?usp=sharing
6.Downlad Boot.img here[url][/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYbTZqNEl4SGFScUk/edit?usp=sharing

AFTER DOWNLOADING ALL THE FILES, MOVE TO NEXT STEP

A.CREATE A FOLDER ON THE DESKTOP AND NAME IT TECNO ........1
B.EXTRACT ALL ZIP FILES TO THE FOLDER...........................................2
C.COPY BOTH SCATTERFILE AND CMW TO THE FOLDER.....................3
D.OPEN THE SPTOOL AND DOUBLE CLICK ON FLASH TOOL..............4
E. CLICK ON SCATTER FILE. LOCATE THE SCATTER FILE"MT6575SCATTERFILE" ON THE FOLDER TECNO
F. DOUBLE CLICK ON IT TO SELECT
G. REMOVE THE BATTERY AND CONNECT THE PHONE USING USB CABLE
H. INSTALL THE USB DRIVER AND PRELOADER VCOM DRIVER
I. PUT THE BATTERY BACK. THE COMPUTER WILL INSTALL THE VCOM DRIVER
J. GO TO THE SPFLASH TOOL AND DOUBLE CLICK ON RECOVERY. LOCATE THE RECOVERY IMAGE "TECNOCWM.IMG" AND DOUBLECLICK IT.
K. REMOVE THE BATTERY AND SELECT DOWNLOAD. CLICK ON YES AND PUT THE BATTERY BACK.

WAIT TILL YOU SEE A GREEN CIRCLE. THATS ALL
REMOVE BATTERY AND INSERT.
press the power button when the phone vibrate, release the power button and quickly press the vol down for 15sec or less.
if successful clockworkmod logo will appear.

I will update this post as soon as possible
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by lacosteIII(m): 8:44pm On May 13, 2013
muammil: HERE ARE STEPS TO INSTALL CWM 5.O ON TECNO D3&B3

1.Download Scatter file [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYeWd0WHF0NHlpd3M/edit?usp=sharing
2.Download CWM Recovery [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYSVFGY21BdXpmaHc/edit?usp=sharing
3.Download SPTOOL [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYajdMaG5BbTNablk/edit?usp=sharing
4.Download USB Driver [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYcGx4QzQ0Mm9FM0U/edit?usp=sharing
5.Download Preloader Driver [url]here[/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYSFNYVFlEYXdfbFU/edit?usp=sharing
6.Downlad Boot.img here[url][/url]https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwP0jTRnvszYbTZqNEl4SGFScUk/edit?usp=sharing

B.EXTRACT ALL ZIP FILES TO THE FOLDER...........................................2
E. CLICK ON SCATTER FILE. LOCATE THE SCATTER FILE"MT6575SCATTERFILE" ON THE FOLDER TECNO
J. GO TO THE SPFLASH TOOL AND DOUBLE CLICK ON RECOVERY. LOCATE THE RECOVERY IMAGE "TECNOCWM.IMG" AND DOUBLECLICK IT.
K. REMOVE THE BATTERY AND SELECT DOWNLOAD. CLICK ON YES AND PUT THE BATTERY BACK.

press the power button when the phone vibrate, release the power button and quickly press the vol down for 15sec or less.

you are trying bro...keep it up...but what of clockworkmod for TECNO N3?...import one for us...

1 Like

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by janga(m): 11:39pm On May 13, 2013
muammil: HERE ARE STEPS TO INSTALL CWM 5.O ON TECNO D3&B3

bro 10x for ur nice tutorial bt ow do we install both of that usb driver, its not in .exe format except in .inf, i av done everyfin while flashtool is not detectin mi tecno driver just bcuz of that

Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by janga(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2013
@muammil
bro 10x for ur nice tutorial bt ow do we install both of that usb driver, its not in .exe format except in .inf, i av done everyfin while flashtool is not detectin mi tecno driver just bcuz of that
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by pauladonis(m): 11:54pm On May 13, 2013
my boss, pls i need ur help concerning my bricked tecno n7, stuck at startup, pls how do i go about it, carlcare told me to bring it to lag, but i stay in ife. please help.
Re: Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 by muammil(f): 8:20am On May 14, 2013
lacosteIII:

you are trying bro...keep it up...but what of clockworkmod for TECNO N3?...import one for us...

Tenco n3 CWM is on this forum. just search on the forum and you will get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily. / How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.