Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet (153570 Views)

The Amazing Itel 1556; My Observation / Itel Inote IT1701 Prime Discussion Thread / Anyone Using Itel Inote Prime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by henrixx(m): 6:59am On May 31, 2015
amani337:
mine is 4sale@#12,000
guy wer u based... 10k, deal?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 10:46pm On May 31, 2015
AdlatWorld:
Screen shot for prove

God bless you guy for your invaluable contribution, I will try it out and give you feedback
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 11:08pm On May 31, 2015
Peace55:
Start dropping your numbers make I Fix u into the Itel prime note THREAD

Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by kayceerilyn(f): 5:52am On Jun 01, 2015
hello everyone...I am considering getting that tab...But the issue is that a good camera is a must,should I rather go for samsung galaxy tab 4 or this itel iNote Prime?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by AdlatWorld(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2015
kayceerilyn:
hello everyone...I am considering getting that tab...But the issue is that a good camera is a must,should I rather go for samsung galaxy tab 4 or this itel iNote Prime?
D camera aspect is thumb down. Other aspect is thumb up
Meanwhile, when u use d camera outdoor it's ok
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by gidi24: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2015
How can I Change the imei of my inote prime? I need urgent help pls
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by gidi24: 10:14am On Jun 01, 2015
How can I confirm if the inote prime is mtk device?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by VintageCocktail(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2015
AdlatWorld:
Screen shot for prove
Please explain the importance of rooting and tweaking of imei, I am ar a loss here.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Please explain the importance of rooting and tweaking of imei, I am ar a loss here.

Rooting enables you to use certain app that has root access restrictions, plus you get to re-organize certain in-built command and functions according to your taste, you get to port upgrade rom to it and many more she while

Imei tweaking is just to use glo bis, mind u sir u don't need rooting for that...but unfortunately no app has worked for d twaeking yet unlike mtk chipset that requires only mobile unlce or mtk engineering mode to get the job done in 30 seconds.
Itel na spreadtrum chipset(very difficult to manuever and play with) so let's cross our hands and hope someone works it through or i might be able to work it out when i get my order delivered to me...
Hope It Helpa #team Inote# LOL
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by v34real: 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
please how much data do I need before rooting the Itel Inote prime?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by v34real: 7:10am On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=AdlatWorld post=34266989]Then download kingroot 4.0 from d below link
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/de7a07e3
Then install
Though it's in Chinese, just click on root button.
U need little data and connection for the rooting process.

Please how much data do I need before rooting?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by AdlatWorld(m): 12:28pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=v34real post=34336043][/quote]

not that much 10 to 15mb should be enough
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by AdlatWorld(m): 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2015
v34real:
please how much data do I need before rooting the Itel Inote prime?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by v34real: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
Thanks a lot, I will get this tablet tomorrow. Please any success with tweaking do share with us.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by gidi24: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Has anyone tried mobileuncle tool or engineering mode app in changing the imei of the tablet after rooting?
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
AdlatWorld:

Pls did you have any side effects after your rooting e.g power button not putting off your phone anymore cos that's the testimony I got from a guy who rooted with kingroot version 4
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by AdlatWorld(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2015
ryfoz:

Pls did you have any side effects after your rooting e.g power button not putting off your phone anymore cos that's the testimony I got from a guy who rooted with kingroot version 4
No,working perfectly
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
AdlatWorld:

No,working perfectly

Okay, o. I think there is a way the imei can be changed but until i get my delivery there is no way to be certain it works.
Fingers crossed still #team inote prime#
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by kayceerilyn(f): 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
please someone should help me
I bought my phone since saturday but have not been able to insert my sims due to the fact that I couldn't remove the back pack of the phone..please tell me how to open it somebody
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by kayceerilyn(f): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
DNDROID:
look at the top side...

You will see a small dent somewhere along the middle line...

Insert your thumb fingernail there..

Pull it up.. (towards the back)

Be gentle and a little aggressive at the same time.. grin

Or.. Slide your thumbnail from that dent through the whole length of the top...

It should budge a little....

Yes.. Its quite difficult to open... Mine is too
by top,you meaning the topmost of the phone...the black part and not the silver part
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by VintageCocktail(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
kayceerilyn:
by top,you meaning the topmost of the phone...the black part and not the silver part
yea, use your nail.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by LordCenturion(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2015
amani337:
mine is 4sale@#12,000
Is ur itel inote prime stil available?

1 Like

Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by donsmall94(m): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2015
Please I want to know if I can change the IMEI to be certain of using Glo BB 3GB on it, help a brother.
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
donsmall94:
Please I want to know if I can change the IMEI to be certain of using Glo BB 3GB on it, help a brother.

YES YOU CAN BUT THE PROCESS HAS NOT BEEN TESTED AND CONFIRED, YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE PATIENCE O...BUT NOT MY SISTER PATIENCE SHA...#team inote prime# lol
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by ryfoz(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Abeg who got his new inote with an mtn sim? If any pls shey una get data from it? Pls reply @aslatworld & co that has bought d fone
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by donsmall94(m): 4:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
ryfoz:

YES YOU CAN BUT THE PROCESS HAS NOT BEEN TESTED AND CONFIRED, YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE PATIENCE O...BUT NOT MY SISTER PATIENCE SHA...#team inote prime# lol
Thanks sir
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by donsmall94(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Roughfyzay:
The tab is a jam! Its just too good and cheap(N18,000). I just bought it today in osogbo, osun state.
Bros ao far, ao the phone specs?
Shey u see IMEI change
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by koyla: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2015
On my research, found this Engineering mode tool for spreadtrum users, you may try it out then

forum.xda-developers.com/general/rooting-roms/app-spreadtrum-engineering-mode-viewer-t3113098
Re: D New Amazing Itel Inote Prime Tablet by AdlatWorld(m): 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
D phone is nt mtk device. It has one of the most reliable processor cortex(arm)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Solution To ANY soft/hard Bricked Android Phones/tablets, Blackberry's, PS3 / New Airtel Internet Bundle Plans, Prices And Activation Codes / How You Can Transfer Your Data Bundle From Your MTN Sim To Another Easily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.