Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram - Celebrities (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram (80816 Views)

"I Will Rape You" - Fan Threatens Ufedo Sunshine Over Las Vegas Hotel Room Photo / Yvonne Nelson And John Dumelo Dressed As The Opposite Sex (picture) / John Dumelo Received Death Threat From South African Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:28am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
smh....

Sorry bro grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:28am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Everybody keeps on tagging you guys as lazy..Damn!!!
Funny for all your industriousness, Nigeria remains a shit hole, ha haha,!

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:28am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Funny for all your industriousness, Nigeria remains a shit hole, ha haha,!

And South africa remains a shiithole filled with lazy useless men..Hiohiohiohiohiohio grin grin grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:31am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
All in the name of feeling good about yourself, Nonsense there's no such
deny it all you want. fact is fact.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Everybody keeps on tagging you guys as lazy..Damn!!!
Funny how the lazy people managed to build stadiums in record time. And deliver a very succesful world cup and not one crime was reported, since we're so violent

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:32am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
deny it all you want. fact is fact.
smh...idiots all round. Lol thanks god I'm South African

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:33am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Look. You don't know me or any South african for that matter, and yet you want us to accept your truth?
i have had a year long debate with a dozen south Africans here. same attitude.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:33am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Funny how the lazy people managed to build stadiums in record time. And deliver a very succesful world cup and not one crime was reported, since we're so violent

The whites and other black foreigners did it and not you lazy weaklings. cheesy
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:34am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:

They are all the same. No difference. They always find it difficult to accept the truth hence their xenophobic tendecies
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

And South africa remains a shiithole filled with lazy useless men..Hiohiohiohiohiohio grin grin grin grin
This nonsense has no effect on me, you can say it all you want, the fact remains when we log off our devices, you go back to your sorry life in the slums of Lagos , I get to live my South African dream,

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:35am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Be proud of Nigeria, don't impose that pride on us, I find nothing to be proud of from Nigeria or Nigerians for that matter. And again you guys really have no business telling us about incompitence, you could'nt even send back the bodies of those South Africans who died in the collapsed church, it had to take months!
so many complications but that is for another thread. it doesnt change the fact that we are the china of africa.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:36am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

The whites and other black foreigners did it and not you lazy weaklings. cheesy
Why am I not suprised, ha ha ha!

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:37am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
so many complications but that is for another thread. it doesnt change the fact that we are the china of africa.
Classic empty chest beating! The Nigerian way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
This nonsense has no effect on me, you can say it all you want, the fact remains when we log off our devices, you go back to your sorry life in the slums of Lagos , I get to live my South African dream,

Yes, your HIV infested lazy as$ dream. grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:39am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
Sorry to dissapoint if we do not give you want you want to hear, you want us to equate SA with your sorry Naija so you can feel better about yourselves! Ain't gonna happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Why am I not suprised, ha ha ha!

There is no need to be surprised. President Zuma already confirmed it. grin grin

"Our people are waiting for government. Our people are not used to standing up and doing things. These ones [foreigners] are not expecting any government to do anything so they get here, see opportunities and exploit them. They have taken over your small businesses."

http://www.southafricalatestnews.co.za/news/450-foreigners-are-not-lazy-like-you-poor-south-africans-president-zuma-says.html
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

Yes, your HIV infested lazy as$ dream. grin grin
Yeah, I'll take that in a heartbeat, than being in Naija!

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

There is no need to be surprised. President Zuma already confirmed it. grin grin

"Our people are waiting for government. Our people are not used to standing up and doing things. These ones [foreigners] are not expecting any government to do anything so they get here, see opportunities and exploit them. They have taken over your small businesses."

http://www.southafricalatestnews.co.za/news/450-foreigners-are-not-lazy-like-you-poor-south-africans-president-zuma-says.html
I'm talking about the World Cup stop feeding me this Zuma nonsense

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

They are all the same. No difference. They always find it difficult to accept the truth hence their xenophobic tendecies
they occupy and squat on our e-space to make up for the lack of travels they can never venture. and when they meet a debate it becomes a real life challenge to them to fan their fallen ego and heal their lost pride.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Yeah, I'll take that in a heartbeat, than being in Naija!

Of course. you forget that you are lazy? you cant leave SA. grin grin
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:47am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
they occupy and squat on our e-space to make up for the lack of travels they can never venture. and when they meet a debate it becomes a real life challenge to them to fan their fallen ego and heal their lost pride.

They prefer to do cyber travel since they are lazy and government wont pay their travel fares. No wonder even their own president is fvcking tired about this dum.b lazy set of people. cheesy
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

the shithole your sisters and brothers are flocking to daily? That shithole? Try something else

2 Likes

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:50am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Sorry to dissapoint if we do not give you want you want to hear, you want us to equate SA with your sorry Naija so you can feel better about yourselves! Ain't gonna happen
naija cant be equated with sa. sa is an entity meshed in the abyss of identity crisis. a country whose leadership has been trusted open people whose heritage is as shallow as a zulu bush hut.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:50am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
the shithole your sisters and brothers are flocking to daily? That shithole? Try something else

We are opportunist. We turn every shiit hole to make money at the end. That is the winning mentality. No wonder you guys are jealous on how we do it and are hell bent on driving foreigners away so that you can loot their shops. cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

They prefer to do cyber travel since they are lazy and government wont pay their travel fares. No wonder even their own president is fvcking tired about this dum.b lazy set of people. cheesy
it's so sad and funny at the same time, the way you try to make yourselves feel better with your pseudo~sociological analysis, ha ha ha! You really need to get a life

1 Like

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
it's so sad and funny at the same time, the way you try to make yourselves feel better with your pseudo~sociological analysis, ha ha ha! You really need to get a life

There is no need to be envious. Once you man up and wake up (wake up in Zuma words) then carry your lazy asses from your bed then you will fully understand. cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:54am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

We are opportunist. We turn every shiit hole to make money at the end. That is the winning mentality. No wonder you guys are jealous on how we do it and are hell bent on driving foreigners away so that you can loot their shops. cheesy cheesy
ha ha ha, standing in corners in hillbrow, berea. Yeovil? Gimme a break! Your hustle is overrated, dude like i said i see Nigerians everyday, you are so far removed from reality, you're sitting in front of the PC for god's sake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by lezz(m): 1:55am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Classic empty chest beating! The Nigerian way
there is a reason the BBC called Nigeria the most important African country last week. find out what it is.
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Dragonking:

There is no need to be envious. Once you man up and wake up (wake up in Zuma words) then carry your lazy asses from your bed then you will fully understand. cheesy cheesy
ha ha ha you're such a bore, come with something new and ultra negative to smear us maybe we can talk
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:56am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=lezz post=33080391] there is a reason the BBC called Nigeria the most important African country last week. find out what it is.[/quoteit's empty chest beating]
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by LeSudAfricaine: 1:56am On Apr 25, 2015
lezz:
there is a reason the BBC called Nigeria the most important African country last week. find out what it is.
it's empty chest beating
Re: South African Fan Threatens John Dumelo On Instagram by Dragonking: 1:56am On Apr 25, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha, standing in corners in hillbrow, berea. Yeovil? Gimme a break! Your hustle is overrated, dude like i said i see Nigerians everyday, you are so far removed from reality, you're sitting in front of the PC for god's sake

Yes they hustle from their own sweat unlike the useless lazy south africans that prefer looting other peoples shop to survive. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.