Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun (16921 Views)

Pictures Of Christian Teenage Girls that were Abducted In The North / Igbo Girl, Ifeoma, Abducted In Zaria: "I Want My Daughter Back" - Father / Graduate Was Abducted, Killed And Buried By Father’s Client (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by seyidobo(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
On Sunday, April 19, two unidentified men sneaked into the Surulere Baptist Church, Ojuelegba Road, Lagos State premises and abducted a three-year-old girl, Oluwabunmi Ajelero.

According to reports by Punch, the girl was playing with other children on the church premises at about 1pm when the kidnappers came in through the back of the church and tricked her out with Gala before whisking her away on a motorcycle.

Oluwabunmi’s parents and other members of the church were inside the church immersed in the service when the incident happened.

The service stopped when one of the toddler’s playmates alerted the congregation to the incident.

Apparently, the captors had pretended as members of the church and established rapport with children in the church.

The victim’s father, Oladapo Ajelero, said the captors had contacted him on the phone after, telling him to cooperate. He, however, said they had yet to request any ransom.

He said, “It happened around 1pm on Sunday. The children finished their service before us and were playing on the church premises; Oluwabunmi was among them.

“Suddenly, one of her friends rushed in and said two men had lured and taken her away through the back of the church. Some people in the area said they saw her sitting between two men on a motorcycle. I learnt they escaped through Nathan Street.

“Our hearts are broken, we don’t know what to do anymore. They have called and instructed me to cooperate. I am still expecting their calls, but for now they have not asked for any ransom.”

Oladapo explained further that one of his relatives went to Surulere Police Station to report, but he was told to come back and make a formal statement after 24 hours of the girl’s abduction.

The little girl has now been found and rescued in Abeokuta, Ogun State, on Monday by the police and reunited with her parents.

The Lagos Police spokesperson, DSP Kenneth Nwosu said Olawunmi had been rescued by a police team drawn from divisions in the state, adding that he was not aware that the family paid any ransom.

He said, “The child has been found in Abeokuta, Ogun State and reunited with her parents. Investigations are ongoing to track down the kidnappers.”
http://ynaija.com/three-year-old-lured-gala-lagos-rescued-ogun/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Motolank: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
Thanks to GOD

16 Likes

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by valuedammy(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2015
kidnapping here and there na dem sabi sha. Anyway, am a blues 4 Lyf joor.

1 Like

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by adorablepepple(f): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank u JESUS

11 Likes

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by VickyRotex(f): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2015
Oluwa seun ooo smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Texcoco(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Tis official.....The era of Child kidnapping otherwise known as "Gbomo gbomo" has resurfaced in South west Nigeria. Parents guide your kids very well.

11 Likes

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by respectkings: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Lol.. Thank God o " work of buhari"
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by 1miccza: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks be to God
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Simitrendy: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Buhari will clear dis abduction when he gets to power on May29

1 Like

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Folly4me(m): 7:34am On Apr 21, 2015
Alhamdullilai.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Peterock0009: 7:35am On Apr 21, 2015
Oluwaseun smiley... I think d NPF has bn doing a pretty good job recently. Busting 2 kidnapping cases within a week of of incident report is worthy of commendation. cool cool

10 Likes

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by AnointedG(f): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2015
wats all diz abduction shit for again na I tot election is over
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by eluquenson(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Alhamdullilahi
The power of social media can't be over emphasize.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Ceciade(f): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2015
[i][/i] God be Praise.
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by ogunwalea(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God oooo
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by ibroman12(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2015
10k GOD
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by imbless: 7:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by agadez007(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2015
ahhh, south-waste,,,sophisticated people,,,,still doing human rituals in this 21st century

1 Like

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by ndaman25: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by AbuMikey(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Good for the Girl and Parent
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by condralbede(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Happy for d parent
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Psalmuel92(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Thanks be to God, the one who never sleeps nor slumbers, who had mercy on the innocent babygirl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by helphelp: 7:40am On Apr 21, 2015
Alhamdulilah
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Tic4tac(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Tomorrow dem go say na only for SE Kidnapping dey

They should check and see if she was sexually violated
I will be surprised if the animals didn't do that

5 Likes

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by toluad: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Ariyke: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank God
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by ijustdey: 7:41am On Apr 21, 2015
God is good

1 Like

Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 21, 2015
undecided
Re: 3year old girl who was abducted in Lagos, has been found in Ogun by pmc01(m): 7:42am On Apr 21, 2015
The kidnappers are yet to be apprehended? More details should have been provided on how she was found then.

I felicitate with her family.

agadez007:
ahhh, south-waste,,,sophisticated people,,,,still doing human rituals in this 21st century

I pray you find help before your condition gets out of hand.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Kidnapping And Hypnotizing 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun. Photo / Lagos DCO Leads Policemen To Ondo Filling Station, Takes N5m / Man Sets Self Ablaze After Failed Attempt To Kill Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.