Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got (3399 Views)

Fan Begged Viktoh For Phone - See The Reply He Got From Him / Lady Asks Mike Godson The Bleaching Cream He Uses. See The Reply She Got / Simi Asks For Votes, The Reply She Got Is Funny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by autotrader014(m): 11:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
I just saw dis on the girls instagram page

Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by Motolank: 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
She thought it was a scammer...believe me undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by Sandydayz(f): 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
Motolank:
Lolz... U might be ryt...
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by iphanyiuma(m): 11:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Trust me I know that babe av seen her singing oritse femi's songs on the street i tot she was mad tho
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
can u pls show me wat oritsefemi asked in the first place ?

3 Likes

Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by Edwardhead(m): 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
okay now... clap for urself
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Irrelebvant
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by candidrelo(m): 2:00am On Apr 21, 2015
danyel09:
can u pls show me wat oritsefemi asked in the first place ?

read up here:
http://aprokotv.net/exposed-hackers-leaked-oritse-femi-secret-chats-on-instagram/
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by goldfish80(m): 7:24am On Apr 21, 2015
The lady earned my respect. Countless naija girls have become baby mamas to the so called celebrities just for a few naira and fame that goes with hanging out with the celebs. She's one of a kind,worthy commendation to her mother who did a good job raising her.
By the way, it's wrong claiming she thought it was scammers because she must have been following Oritsefemi and him, following back for dms to be enabled. She can't be stupidd not to know who she was following.

2 Likes

Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by may01(f): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2015
Good girl
All those female bashers on NL won't comment on this thread, so that they won't say something good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by AceOfDiamonds(m): 8:28am On Apr 21, 2015
LOL at that person that said she deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. Do you know what the Nobel Peace Prize is? Or who gets it? Hilarious!
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 21, 2015
She did well, but y'all should chill.

We don't know if he later persuaded her, abi are we sure the chat ended there ?

1 Like

Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by Tejuri(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2015
AceOfDiamonds:
LOL at that person that said she deserves the Nobel Peace Prize. Do you know what the Nobel Peace Prize is? Or who gets it? Hilarious!

lol, people no too get sense aswear.

2 Likes

Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2015
Sandydayz:

Lolz... U might be ryt...
sad
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by Sandydayz(f): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
chimkaire:
sad
Haba smiley was just kidding na grin

1 Like

Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by passionate88: 9:52am On Sep 20, 2015
may01:
Good girl
All those female bashers on NL won't comment on this thread, so that they won't say something good
She is a matured girl. She isn't 'blinded' by his wealth or fame. her type will soon go extinct in Nigeria.
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by beverlie: 11:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
Motolank:
she won't give a scammer her no, or blow kisses nd all d hun stuff
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by may01(f): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
passionate88:
She is a matured girl. She isn't 'blinded' by his wealth or fame. her type will soon go extinct in Nigeria.
Lol.. What makes you think so? There are lots of good Nigerians girls who see men beyond the size of their pocket or what these men can do for them.

1 Like

Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by passionate88: 7:06am On Sep 22, 2015
may01:

Lol.. What makes you think so? There are lots of good Nigerians girls who see men beyond the size of their pocket or what these men can do for them.
'A lot' you say? obviously they are good at hiding, cos I haven't seen 'a lot' of them.
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by may01(f): 9:23am On Sep 22, 2015
passionate88:
'A lot' you say? obviously they are good at hiding, cos I haven't seen 'a lot' of them.
Lol.. There are, you probably do not pay much attention to them. You prefer the flashy ones, no?
Re: The Reply The Girl That Turned Down Oritsefemi Got by passionate88: 9:47am On Sep 22, 2015
may01:

Lol.. There are, you probably do not pay much attention to them. You prefer the flashy ones, no?
Believe me when I say I prefer NONE. I just prefer being alone.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Lesbians After My Life! Lillian Okolie / Photos: Chris Brown Shared Some Sad Pics Of Himself / Diezani Plans To Fake Death To Avoid Buhari's Probe: PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.