Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

How To Use Google To Find Your Lost Android Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Use Google To Find Your Lost Android Phone (778 Views)

How Can I Use Google Drive Please Help!!! / Get Back Your Lost Data From Iphone / How To Find Lost Android Phone If It's On Silent Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Google To Find Your Lost Android Phone by Poptwistertopdog(m): 1:09am On Apr 21, 2015
Sometimes we lost our mobile phone in the past
and unable to get the location of our phone. Here
comes google with a new feature that could help
Android users get their missing phone
Here are the few steps to take to get your missing
or future missing android phone back into your
pocket.
The first thing that needs to be done
is that you have you make sure that
you are logged in to the same
google account you use both on your
PC and on your Android.
click here to this click yo read more http://www.phonesnlaptops.com/2015/04/how-to-use-google-to-find-your-lost.html?m=1

Re: How To Use Google To Find Your Lost Android Phone by Ojisik(m): 1:35am On Apr 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin, i give your phone 15 minutes in the hands of a CV boy, Google will never find it bro. Moreover, it only works when the phone is on. My phone (HTC ONE M8) got missing in February, I called one of my CV guys after trying this Google stuff, (it even allows you to put a message on the LOCK SCREEN) . He laughed at me shocked shocked , he showed me how they stop such from working.....toooo easy.
Re: How To Use Google To Find Your Lost Android Phone by braintext(m): 2:03am On Apr 21, 2015
Ojisik:
grin grin grin grin grin, i give your phone 15 minutes in the hands of a CV boy, Google will never find it bro. Moreover, it only works when the phone is on. My phone (HTC ONE M8) got missing in February, I called one of my CV guys after trying this Google stuff, (it even allows you to put a message on the LOCK SCREEN) . He laughed at me shocked shocked , he showed me how they stop such from working.....toooo easy.

What's cv?
Re: How To Use Google To Find Your Lost Android Phone by Ojisik(m): 3:25am On Apr 21, 2015
braintext:

What's cv?

COMPUTER VILLAGE....the popular phone market in Lagos, Nigeria
Re: How To Use Google To Find Your Lost Android Phone by braintext(m): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2015
Ojisik:

COMPUTER VILLAGE....the popular phone market in Lagos, Nigeria

Oh i get it
Re: How To Use Google To Find Your Lost Android Phone by jude33084(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Ojisik:

They are thieves angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Tech Startup Khispa Is Hiring / How The Dream Of Africa’s First Car Maker Dr. Ezekiel Izogu Was Killed. / 10 Terrifying Animals That Lived Alongside Prehistoric Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.