Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (92832 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline........Prologue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
omotalkie:
Babe u don land, welcome ooh

Lol...... I don land ooo...... Abeg shift for me, make I sit down.

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by omotalkie(f): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2015
adeh39:

Lol...... I don land ooo...... Abeg shift for me, make I sit down.

#TEAM SCENT
*Shifts for her,then hands a cup of ice cream* Take dis and cool ur body while waiting for d next update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by mondaynelson20: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by labaski(f): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2015
mondaynelson20:
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com

honestly u need Jesus, He is d only one who can give u everlasting good health.. and please u derailed dis beautiful thread.. so please Zap off.. thanks in advance..

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Happy birthday to me.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by mzzkismet: 7:30am On Jun 16, 2015
nellyme:

happy birthday dear, long life and prosperity. many happy years ahead in good health. stay happy, YOU ARE BLESSED
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by mzzkismet: 7:35am On Jun 16, 2015
ironkurtain:
If you guys check very well, you will notice that the first five chapters are well written........that was where i stopped before i decided to start uploading......that was how i intended to make the story look. But due to being in a rush to meet up with the demands for update, i just write what comes to mind.......and i feel quite bad cos if i took my time with it, it will even be better than what i have written so far.

don't rush yourself, take ur time and give us interesting and captivating updates...... we can always wait
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 7:46am On Jun 16, 2015
mzzkismet:

happy birthday dear, long life and prosperity. many happy years ahead in good health. stay happy, YOU ARE BLESSED

Amen...tnx...
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by dimssy(m): 8:53am On Jun 16, 2015
I think i smell cake...latter will be greater than the past by God's grace.
nellyme:
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2015
nellyme:

Happy birthday to my number one fan.......wishing you all the good things in life and God's blessings.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2015
ironkurtain:

Happy birthday to my number one fan.......wishing you all the good things in life and God's blessings.

Amen. Thanks!
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by valli8: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2015
plss when is your next update coming up....i cant wait oooo.... grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2015
dimssy:
I think i smell cake...latter will be greater than the past by God's grace.
Amen....I will send ur cake...through wifi...lolzzz
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Ashiat39(f): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2015
happy birthday nelly, I wsh u lng lyf nd prosperity. May God Almghty narrow ur way to ur success, shower u wt hs mercy, protct u through out ur lyf. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by dimssy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2015
I prefer jumia or TomXmart jare
nellyme:
Amen....I will send ur cake...through wifi...lolzzz
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
dimssy:
I prefer jumia or TomXmart jare
Lol I lyk ur spirit. Receive it in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by dimssy(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
Nah smell i still dey smell jare...how is d b.day going?
nellyme:

Lol I lyk ur spirit. Receive it in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by nellyme(f): 2:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
dimssy:
Nah smell i still dey smell jare...how is d b.day going?

After ma lodge-mates have baptized me with water till their heart content. I've been @ home...the day is good...
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by dimssy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Not a bad day
nellyme:

After ma lodge-mates have baptized me with water till their heart content. I've been @ home...the day is good...
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Vimlady(f): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2015
Ironkurtain....wher art thou....pls pls pls cum n update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by dupsai(f): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wow, this story is captivating. Couldn't get enough of it......well done Ironcurtain.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by motawlahnee(f): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2015
Still waiting for the next update
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 1:37am On Jun 18, 2015
Updates will be coming on saturday night......pls bear with me. This month is very busy and will be till month end.......company is moving ti a new place. You all have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2015
ironkurtain:
Updates will be coming on saturday night......pls bear with me. This month is very busy and will be till month end.......company is moving ti a new place. You all have a nice day
nigga,yhu no try ohgringringrin
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2015
skiLLzTohSLick:
nigga,yhu no try ohgringringrin

Haba......next tomorrow no be saturday?
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2015
ironkurtain:

Haba......next tomorrow no be saturday?
Lol.,buh you go drop Lyk 2 chapters abi?,bros. cheesy
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2015
skiLLzTohSLick:
Lol.,buh you go drop Lyk 2 chapters abi?,bros. cheesy

I don't know o e be like say this story sweet you wella
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by Orlolahdey(f): 5:42am On Jun 19, 2015
ironkurtain:

I don't know o e be like say this story sweet you wella
yesssssss ooooooo
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by skiLLzTohSLick(m): 5:38am On Jun 20, 2015
ThankGod its saturdaygringringrin
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by labaski(f): 8:26am On Jun 20, 2015
skiLLzTohSLick:
ThankGod its saturdaygringringrin
see ur teeth like....

anyways ironkurtain, we dey wait u o..
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by boladex1: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2015
Ironkurtain I hailed u for this wonderful story, I have been avoiding this thread before but yesterday I started reading the story and I was captivated by the story.

You are a wonderful story teller and the plot of this story is not common.
I just become your fans no story.
Re: Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. by ironkurtain(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2015
6pm, the same day in a hostel somewhere in Metro-city.

The boy rubbed his tummy and shoved what was left of the sandwich into his mouth. He chewed noisily and picked the pieces left on the plate as he stared at the screen of the desktop computer. He dropped the plate on the floor of the small unkempt room and proceed to type on the dirty and dusty keyboard on his thick laps with a dirtier hand.

There wasn't much in his bedroom. Just a shabby table that carried the desktop computer and a creaky bed with an ancient mattress. The bed spread was threadbare and torn in some places; like a dog chewed on it. And the entire room reeked of mould and sweaty feet.

The boy moved his obesed weight on the creaking chair and laughed at the instant messages that keep popping up in the window of an online chatroom in computer screen. Finding it a bit difficult to type with his food stained fingers, he cleaned his hands with a tissue and dropped it beside a waste basket overflowing with tissues; lots of tissues. Then he minimized the chatroom window to check the messages in his email inbox. He clicked on one of the unread emails sent by a user i.d called Alex22 and read the mail.

After going through the message he had received, the boy scoffed and proceed to type a reply. As he typed the words out, muttering curses to himself and scoffed. Then a sound outside the building got his attention. He left the keyboard on the table and went over to the window.

Staring down below from the window of the room on the fourth floor, he saw a car rolling towards the government low cost hostel building. A hardcore rap music was thumping out very loud from the speakers of the vehicle as parked infront of the building. All the doors opened and five hefty looking boys stepped out. Three were thickset looking and barrel chested while the other two bore a mean and scary look. One also carried a duffle bag slunged over his shoulder. The five of them stared at the hostel and surveyed the place for a while before they proceed to enter the building.

"Gangsters", the boy scoffed, scratching his chubby face and adjusting the dirty singlet he wore as he went back to what he was doing.

The chair creaked out loud as he dropped his extra weight on it and continue typing the reply he intends to send to user i.d Alex22. Some very abusive reply; just like the numerous abusive replies he had being sending to the user after the argument they had in an online forum. And he seems to be enjoying what he is doing from the way he smirked with a delightful look on his chubby face.

As he was about to click the send button, he heard a loud knock on his door. Staring at the door, he slowly placed the computer keyboard on the table and got up. He wasn't expecting anybody at all today. Probably it's the house caretaker.

"Yes am coming!", the body said out loud when the knock came again and lazily paced towards the door.

He opened the door and saw the five hefty boys he had earlier seen outside; the "gangsters" he had seen coming out of the car.They were all big and looked scary. And their muscular bodies towering over his short chubby body.

"You.....you are in the wrong room", the boy's mouth stammered involuntarily as he stared at the gorillas at his door with alot of fear.

The boy standing infront of chubby boy stared at him for a few seconds and then looked at the piece of paper he had in his hand. He looked at the chubby boy again.

Isn't this room 405?", he asked.

Chubby boy nodded.

Then the boy pushed chubby out of the way and all the five boys entered the room. They looked around the place quietly and with disgust written all over their face as the smell of the room hit their nose.

"Damn this place smells like feet during summer", one of the boys said and dropped the duffle bag he was carrying on the bed.

The clinking sound that came out from bag when he did so showed that whatever it is in the bag are made of metals.

"Stanley,....your friend Eric, should have told you that the person we are looking for lives in a pig farm", he continued as he looked around place.

Stanley, the biggest of all the boy, sighed and looked around the place too. Then he shift his eyes to chubby boy.

"Where is Samuel Oti?", stanley asked him.

Chubby boy stared at Stanley with his mouth open.

"Where the f@ck is Samuel Oti?!", Stanley barked out the question again and startled chubby boy. "Dont make me ask you the question again because it's gonna be done violently!", he boomed.

"I.....i...am Samuel Oti", chubby boy stammered and visibly shaken.

"What?!.....", Stanley looked at the other boys who looked at one another. "Fat ass, i'm asking you where is Samuel at?", he asked again, glaring at the boy.

"I....i am Samuel.....this is muh.....my room", chubby boy answered as he glanced at the other boys and sweating profusely.

Stanley stared at the boy from head to toe and then took out his cellphone with a sigh. Murmuring "F@ck this sh:t", he dialled a number and waited impatiently for the call to be answered.

"Hello....Eric!......idiot it's me, Stanley, who the hell do you think it is?, your girlfriend?", Stanley spoke on the phone mouthpiece. "Dude....seriously, what the f@ck is the meaning of this sh:t?", he asked and paused as he listened to the voice rasping out of the phone earpiece. "Me and the boys are at the place right now...... and we are staring at one pork chop who is saying that he is Samuel Oti......i thought you said the fellow is the leader of a gang called the 'Jack crew boys'.......a lard ass is standing infront of me here and he doesn't in any f@cking way look like a gang member", stanley glanced at Chubby boy who was trembling.

When Chubby boy heard 'Jack crew boys', he knew that he is in alot of trouble. He had being telling people online that he's the leader of a gang called the "J.C boys. Such gang never exist because he made it up. And most of the people he had said that to, are the people he sent threat mails and even phone calls. Calls made on a phone booth so as to avoid detection. Now he is wondering how he got caught despite covering his tracks online.

"Oh.....i should check his computer?!.......dude do i look like a f@cking computer technician?!", Stanley continued on the phone. "I should ask him if his i.d is Chunky-guy?.......the guy looks chunky for sure why should i ask him again".

"Hey Stanley, his email i.d says.....Chunky-guy.......", one of the hefty boys said as he stared at Chubby boy's computer monitor.
Then the boy sat on the chair and went through chubby boy's computer and mails. "I think we got the person Eric is talking about bro........dude you need to read the sh:ts in his email......alot of foul sh:ts he had being sending.......even the chats he is having online.....", the boy laughed as he scrolled through the emails.

The other boys stared at the computer monitor and chuckled at what they saw.

"Eric, i think we got your guy......", Stanley continued as he too looked at the monitor. "..... and he is not in anyway the leader of anything.....not even a sisi girls dance club......the dude is just an internet warrior".

"And getting fatter due to time spent sitting and saying sh:t online", another boy added.

"You still want us to go ahead with the plan?", Stanley furrowed his brows as he spoke. "Dude we came here to take on a gang.....and not to make pork chops.....we......hello?......hellooo?!".
Stanley looked at the other boys. "He hung up......the idiot hung up". Then he looked at chubby boy who was trembling and unsure if he will live to see the next hour. "He still want us to go ahead with the plan", he muttered.

The other boys glanced at each other and stared at chubby boy. Like wolves about to debowel a lamb.

"Bring his Fat-ass over here", Stanley then said and zipped open the duffle bag on the bed.

Samuel the chubby boy heard it and immediately made for the door to run out of the room. But before his quickness impeding weight could bounce to the exit, a grip from a strong arm grabbed him by his shorts and flung him back into the room like he only weight a few grams. And letting him know the "over the top" manpower the boy had in him.

Samuel body hit the floor and the boy who tugged him in kicked the door shut. Crying for help, he tried to bulldoze his way through the boys standing infront of him. Then a fist came like an express train and hit him on the face; giving him a heavyweight boxing quality concussion and sending him to the floor again. Before he could recover from the thunder punch, he saw a spread out palm coming to his face. It delivered what could best be described as an "iron slap".
Samuel thought his cheek exploded and felt his jaw move out of place. He had never being hit that hard before and it literally made him go dumb. Then he felt himself being lifted off the ground and slammed on the bed. From the corner of his teary eyes, Samuel saw Stanley take out a wicked looking matchete from the bag and he instantly pissed all over himself.

Stanley came over to were Samuel is being held face down and showed him the the sharp edge of the matchete.

This matchete......", Stanley began as he brought the blade close to the face of the boy who is being held down on the bed. "......this matchete you see have been given a special occasion type of sharpening......so if you in any way scream for help again or try to put up any kind of resistance, all i will just do is swing it at your waist.....and it will cut your spine into two".

Samuel sobbed and stared at Stanley with alot of terror in his eyes.

"We are here to take our time with you", Stanley continued. "So you better don't make us change our mind because if we do, then your family gonna bury you with two coffins".

"Please....what do you want from me?", Samuel asked in tears.

"My best friend said you messed with his friend called Alex....am sure you know him very well because you have being sending threat emails to him....", Stanley replied ".....and this my friend wants us to beat you beyond recognition before burying this thing in your skull", he waved the matchete at him.

"Please am sorry.....i swear i won't do it again.....", Samuel begged and sobbed like a baby. "I swear...i....i will never ever do it again....please forgive me".

The boys chuckled on hearing Samuels pleading. Stanley stared at him with a smirk.

"But.....we are here to take on you and your so called jack crew boys gang", Stanley said. "And seeing that you are just a lying piece of sh:t internet warrior with a miserable life, we will just leave you with a warning", then he signalled at one of the boys and pointed at the desktop. "Destroy that sh:t", he ordered.

The boy immediately took out a crowbar from the bag and proceed to smash the desktop computer and it's monitor. The two boys holding Samuel forced him to watch the thing he treasured most get destroyed. He broke down and cried uncontrollably.

When the boy was done mangling the gadget, Stanley looked at Samuel.

"That's for thinking that you can hide behind the computer and talk trash to people online", he said. Then he begin to unbuckle his belt. "Take off his cloths and get the camera......time for the real warning".

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Entangled / Generation To Generations... / PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.