Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer (2852 Views)

Panicking Customers Besiege Skye Bank In Abeokuta, Ogun To Withdraw Their Money / Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by etebefia: 5:14am On Apr 21, 2015
hello everybody, please I need to know how best I can withdraw my fund from payoneer account, using their atm involves heavy charges and they recently stopped back withdrawals to Nigeria. please can anybody tell me how best to make withdrawals in high amount. maybe transferring the funds to another website and then make withdrawals from their. please any advise?
thank you
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by tonytony208(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
etebefia:
hello everybody, please I need to know how best I can withdraw my fund from payoneer account, using their atm involves heavy charges and they recently stopped back withdrawals to Nigeria. please can anybody tell me how best to make withdrawals in high amount. maybe transferring the funds to another website and then make withdrawals from their. please any advise?
thank you

Pls what do you mean by the bolded?
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by etebefia: 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
tonytony208:

Pls what do you mean by the bolded?
i meant bank not back
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by tranxo(m): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
etebefia:
thank you
It is a pity the bank withdrawal was stopped. It was very convenient and free, and I used it once in Feb/Mar before it was stopped. The option didnt even last up to 3 months. Now the readily available means is ATM withdrawal, which like you rightly said, is subject to fees and when a huge amount needs to be withdrawn, the multiple times ATM pays out the 20k adds to the fees.
If your earnings is from Freelancer.com, there is however another bank withdrawal method - using a domiciliary account. You will however need to provide additional documentation to Freelancer.com and your funds will be wired directly to your USD Dom account in Nigeria. I think the fee is a flat 25usd. You can verify from your bank. With this you can withdraw the money in dollars and change at any mallams place at a good rate.
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by jonescyras(m): 4:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
You can have it sold here on NL .create a thread and intrested buyers will popp up.
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by Missle4(m): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2015
tranxo:
It is a pity the bank withdrawal was stopped. It was very convenient and free, and I used it once in Feb/Mar before it was stopped. The option didnt even last up to 3 months. Now the readily available means is ATM withdrawal, which like you rightly said, is subject to fees and when a huge amount needs to be withdrawn, the multiple times ATM pays out the 20k adds to the fees.
If your earnings is from Freelancer.com, there is however another bank withdrawal method - using a domiciliary account. You will however need to provide additional documentation to Freelancer.com and your funds will be wired directly to your USD Dom account in Nigeria. I think the fee is a flat 25usd. You can verify from your bank. With this you can withdraw the money in dollars and change at any mallams place at a good rate.
Please the 25usd is it for the account or for every withdrawal tanks
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by tranxo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2015
Missle4:
Please the 25usd is it for the account or for every withdrawal tanks
25usd is deducted from whatever amount that is coming into the account from abroad. This is only beneficial for amounts greater than 150usd. Verify the exact fee from your bank.
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by Missle4(m): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tanks.
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by stephen2016: 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
pLEASE IS THERE A CHARGE FOR OPENING A DOM ACCOUNT?
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by legalwealth(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2016
etebefia:
thank you

You can find the best way with the best rate along witg other useful updates about payoneer at https://www.nairaland.com/2877295/here-three-3-important-things
Re: How Best To Withdraw Funds From Payoneer by monastik(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2016
the 25usd is much ooo

(1) (Reply)

5 Great Services You Can Make Top Dollars Selling On Fiverr / Has Anyone Used Choice Cargo For Shipping? / The Right Way To Run Facebook And Instagram Ads. (beginners Guide)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.