Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software (1727 Views)

Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience / Why NCC Directed Big Telcos To Increase Data Tariffs – official / Nigerians Condemn FG Over Plan To Increase Data Tariff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by Emman8(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2015
so let me start wit how to increase your
android charging speed without any app,actually some people have flight-mode or airplane mode on their phone especially android users and some phones but they dont know the uses of those
modes.

1. Whenever you are running on a low battery,put your phone to airplane mode or flight mode and plug your phone on charge. your phone will charge much faster than before even your phone battery may full within 30 minutes

NOTE : flight mode or airplane mode saves your battery 75% when your battery is getting low.

pls feel free to ask questions using the comment box below.

Read more http://emmanhelp..com/2015/04/how-to-increase-your-androids-charging.html
Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by Hopez456(m): 7:11am On Apr 21, 2015
Thank You But I am thinking it may have negative effect on the battery.
Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by Emmysteve(m): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Emman8:
so let me start wit how to increase your
android charging speed without any app,actually some people have flight-mode or airplane mode on their phone especially android users and some phones but they dont know the uses of those
modes.

1. Whenever you are running on a low battery,put your phone to airplane mode or flight mode and plug your phone on charge. your phone will charge much faster than before even your phone battery may full within 30 minutes

NOTE : flight mode or airplane mode saves your battery 75% when your battery is getting low.

pls feel free to ask questions using the comment box below.

Read more http://emmanhelp..com/2015/04/how-to-increase-your-androids-charging.html
What do you mean by that note to take?
Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by Tmex(m): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2015
instead of switching to airplane mode, why not switch off the phone since at airplane mode the network is off.

3 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by Emman8(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2015
Hopez456:
Thank You But I am thinking it may have negative effect on the battery.
No Negative effect
Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tmex:
instead of switching to airplane mode, why not switch off the phone since at airplane mode the network is off.

Gbam! I meant to say this, but alas, you beat me to it.
Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by funkyjms: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Tmex:

You can play game, watch movies, play tracks while charging.
Any network related activity consume more than the above listed activities.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by Hopez456(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Emman8:

No Negative effect
Alright, Thanks
Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by kazzonline: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
As posters above said Its beta to switch off the phone, The only magic You need, buy a Phone with Fast charging capabilities and enjoy!
Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by donhils: 5:22pm On May 04, 2015
kazzonline:
As posters above said Its beta to switch off the phone, The only magic You need, buy a Phone with Fast charging capabilities and enjoy!
Does your G3 have fast charging or do you know any other phone that has that feature?
Re: How To Increase Your Android’s Charging Speed Without Any Software by mrdrizzy(m): 5:36pm On May 04, 2015
Tmex:
well if have used smartfones for quite a while you will know that energy is lost when turn on from potential state(off),ie is why even if u ba3 reads full when off there is all probability that when turned on,your ba3 can nvr be full,it will be btw 80-98%

it is fact!!

(1) (Reply)

Have Anyone Used Malata N402 Or N403 / Tecno Infinix Or Itel Problem? Get Solution Here. / Simple Server For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.