Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

So Oritsefemi’s Instagram Account Was Hacked By Female Hacker [see Photo] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / So Oritsefemi’s Instagram Account Was Hacked By Female Hacker [see Photo] (526 Views)

Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / Patoranking Held By Female Fans In Australia While On Stage / Hacker Leak Oritsefemi's Instagram Chats With Various Chat(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Oritsefemi’s Instagram Account Was Hacked By Female Hacker [see Photo] by dealeh: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2015

Yesterday, we saw leaked private chats allegedly between Oritsefemi and chicks he tried to hook up with. Fast forward to today, we meet the hacker behind it all, as revealed by Oritsefemi himself. Probably, he first did a 'hacking' on her and she sought her revenge. Reactions continue after the cut.

The Bellow image is the picture of the Hacker that Hacked Oritsefemi’s Instagram Account.

Below is Oritsefemi’s Instagram Post

SEE MORE @ http://www.zoomnaija.com.ng/2015/04/21/oritsefemis-instagram-account-hacked-female-hacker-see-photo/
Re: So Oritsefemi’s Instagram Account Was Hacked By Female Hacker [see Photo] by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Watin concern me?

(1) (Reply)

OJB Jezreel Says He Hasn't Relapsed / AUDIO+VIDEO: Skales – Always Ft Davido / ‘don’t Consider Yourself Successful Yet’, MI Tells Olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.