Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

How Many Parts Of This Engine Can You Identify - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Many Parts Of This Engine Can You Identify (1069 Views)

5 Ways To Identify Bullet Proof Cars On Nigerian Roads. / Help, This Engine Light Has Been Showing On My Car (pic) / Cost Of This Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Parts Of This Engine Can You Identify by Readonee35L(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
Its a CIVIC engine

Re: How Many Parts Of This Engine Can You Identify by fharmah(m): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2015
i recognises d spark plug and screw ova der
is dah also a piston
Re: How Many Parts Of This Engine Can You Identify by adanny01(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
From top

I see
1. Cylinder Head
2. Engine block
3. Piston head and connecting rod
4. Crack shaft
5. This is the only one i dont now its name but i know it sits between the engine oil sump and the crank shaft
second row
6. Intake manifold and throttle body
7. Cam shaft with pulley (inlet and exhaust)
8. Rocker arms (inlet and exhaust)
9. Valve springs (inlet and exhaust)
10. Valve stem (inlet and exhaust)
11. Spark plugs
12. Exhaust manifold

oh i forgot the valve cover and the other one

1 Like

Re: How Many Parts Of This Engine Can You Identify by cocoduck: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2015
very easy after watching the following video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saPGX-1qC4M
Re: How Many Parts Of This Engine Can You Identify by chucky234(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
AutosBay is that you?

(1) (Reply)

What Does Oil Service Life Means In Honda? / Buying A Car / How Much Is MDX 2003 Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.