Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Need A Detailed List Of Things I Will Be Needing In Camp.. Please I Need Ur He - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Need A Detailed List Of Things I Will Be Needing In Camp.. Please I Need Ur He (1224 Views)

"Slay Queens Slaying In Camp" - This Female Corper's Outfit Got People Talking / 6 Things I Learnt From Serving In Enugu State / How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Detailed List Of Things I Will Be Needing In Camp.. Please I Need Ur He by larweezycheezy(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2015
I will be going to camp come may 5th, pls I need a detailed list so as to help me get the necessary tinz needed for my camping
Re: I Need A Detailed List Of Things I Will Be Needing In Camp.. Please I Need Ur He by Bacteriocin(m): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2015
Browse the NYSC library here. Infact you will even see the list of the ones you don't need.
Re: I Need A Detailed List Of Things I Will Be Needing In Camp.. Please I Need Ur He by Ogatitus: 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
Photocopy of ur credentials
10passport photographs
3 pairs of white Tshirt n singlet
3pairs of white shorts
3pairs of white stockings
2pairs of white sneakers
A small food flask and spoon
Dont forget to take ur personal effects and ofcos ur bible or a pack of condom.

Thank me later

#Ogatitus
Re: I Need A Detailed List Of Things I Will Be Needing In Camp.. Please I Need Ur He by Basildvalour(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2015
Oya, Here we go:

FOOD FLASK with steps...I for soup, d other for Eba, one for beans, d other one for garri, etc. (nah dat one sure pass first o, belle matters)

SPOON

TOILETRIES: Soap, dettol, tissue paper, bucket, towel, sponge, toothbrush, chewing stick (if needed), perfumery, shaving stick grin, toothpaste, etc.

STATIONERY: Small Stapler, a jotter or 40 leaves exercise book, correction fluid, pen

CLOTHINGS: Extra 2 white T-shirts, Extra 3 to 4 white shorts (u no go fit wear their own), one waist pouch (waist bag), one or two white all chucks (flat canvas), 3 of your best mufti clothes for services (church) and your wrist watch cos you will checking time always.

Carry like extra 50,000 that's if you would end up not liking camp food and for other little Platoon expenses and entertainment.

Do not forget your documents---up to 6/8 passport photographs, 3 photocopies of your call-up letter, 3-5photocopies of you statement of result or certificate, 3-5 photocopies of your school ID card, and any other document you consider relevant in case you want to register for any programme or competition while you are there.

Lastly, do not forget to take along with you, your spirit, soul and body because you will need them and also, your cell phone and chargers but guard them and other of your valuables jealously.

NOTE: Do not take things you value so much that are of great worth (expensive) else you might end up crying over their loss.

All the Best as you serve our father land!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For D People Dat Choose OYO, Akwa Ibom,enugu Let Meet Here / Five Days Left For 2014 Batch C Corps Members To Pass Out. Share Ur Experience / Posted To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.