Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court (19334 Views)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / My Wife Sleeps With My Brother - Husband Tells Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by dre11(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2015
A 57-year-old man, Solomon Fasade, has pleaded with an Iyana-Ipaja Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve his 17-year-old marriage to Abosede.
Mr Fasade, who lives in Ayobo, a Lagos suburb, is accusing his wife of waywardness and threatening his life.
He claimed that she brought another man to their house.
“Two years after I was robbed, I later got to know my wife arranged armed robbers to my house and went as far as asking them to kill me,” he said.

When the court’s President, Mrs Shalewa Banjoko, asked him how he got to know this, he said: “It was a neighbour who told me the insect that eats up a leaf lives on the leaf. I was confused and shocked.”

The defendant, Mrs Fasade (43), said the only reason her husband thinks she is a flirt is because she sells alcoholic drinks.
“I sell alcoholic drinks in front of my husband’s house but I am not an harlot,” she said.
She said she never planned to kill her husband.
“I will never kill him because he has been responsible for the upkeep of the children I had from my previous marriage. If it was my intention, I would have succeeded in doing so because I cook for him and we sleep together on the same bed. I will never do such. I still need my husband because he is a good man,” Mrs Fasade said.
Banjoko ordered the couple to be peaceful and adjourned the matter till Thursday.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/my-wife-is-wayward-says-man/
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Babprosper20(m): 10:16am On Apr 21, 2015
women sha

Front page atlast, firstus commentus*

i dedicate this plot to my humble sef and the outgoing oga jonah grin

the poster below me identified himself wit sum roastd weed i gues

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by DuchessLily(f): 10:20am On Apr 21, 2015
Evil woman!

If u investigate d man's past now , it could be dat he took a good lady for granted, and chose dis evil woman over d nice lady... Seen it b4

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2015
Mr Fasade, who lives in Ayobo, a Lagos suburb, is accusing his wife of waywardness and threatening his life.
He claimed that she brought another man to their house.

the man has lost any form of respect for the woman to have brought another man to his house and am sure into his bedroom

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Basildvalour(m): 10:31am On Apr 21, 2015
The Evil that women do lives after them
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2015
When the court’s President, Mrs Shalewa
Banjoko, asked him how he got to know this, he
said: “It was a neighbour who told me the insect
that eats up a leaf lives on the leaf.
I was
confused and shocked.”

what is he trying to put forward with this proverb

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Mynd44: 10:37am On Apr 21, 2015
ijustdey:

what is he trying to put forward with this proverb
It means that the "Insect that eats the leaf lives close to it" like your enemy is probably from within not without.

But this does not prove that she tried to kill him or rob him. He has no proof of that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by ijustdey: 10:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Mynd44:

It means that the "Insect that eats the leaf lives close to it" like your enemy is probably from within not without.

But this does not prove that she tried to kill him or rob him. He has no proof of that

the only prove he has is the tenant confession
and when he was robbed two years ago at home

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2015
From ur saying u're likely to b a good one
DuchessLily:
Evil woman!

If u invested d man's past life now , it could be dat he took a good lady for granted, and chose dis evil woman over d nice lady... Seen it b4
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Moana(f): 11:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Man accuses woman of something without any slight evidence we shout evil woman, a woman accuses a man with all the evidence you can find written on his forehead and you will not even hear a single word being uttered grin lolz

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by bennyrazz: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2015
kokoro toun je fo, idi efo lo wa cheesy
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Islie: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
“I sell alcoholic drinks in front of my husband’s house but I am not an harlot,” she said.
She said she never planned to kill her husband.

How can you be selling alcoholic drinks in front of the house with the way those women that sell alcohol looks so loose in front of customer with the once we have seen
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Islie: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
I still need my husband because he is a good man,” Mrs Fasade said.

He is a Goodman but why do you allow your action makes him jealous
And why did you send armed robbers to him two years ago
Cc lalasticlala
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some marriages these days are worse than Mr and Mrs Smith.
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by bennydaniel403: 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2015

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Atmmachine(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
R-I-P TO THE [size=90pt]DEAD[/size]
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Dyt(f): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Iriri aiye

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by AJOT99(m): 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ok
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by frisky2good(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Baseless allegations. If a woman sells shepe in front of her husband's house, won't men come there to drink? Anyway, when a man is fed up he might even claim that giving him 3 square meal is a crime.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lies upon lies,so court could rule in his favour.... I don't believe this man.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
"he claimed" - it might not be true that she brought another man into the house.

ijustdey:
the man has lost any form of respect for the woman to have brought another man to his house and am sure into his bedroom
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Peejayybold(f): 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmmm.

MTN and ETISALAT data bundle available @ reduced prices. Mtn 1gb as low as 1200. Call or WhatsApp 07030127562. Bbm 2b3d67ed.
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Pavore9: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
Who is telling the truth?
Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by nortcentrallord(m): 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
From comments on threads like this, you will know the Heart breakers, those with broken hearts and those who are neither here nor there. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
People are so quick to judge......only the couple knows their beef.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
remeber u are a woman.... grin grin grin
DuchessLily:
Evil woman!

If u investigate d man's past now , it could be dat he took a good lady for granted, and chose dis evil woman over d nice lady... Seen it b4

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
DuchessLily:
Evil woman!

& what makes you think the woman is evil & What if the man was telling lies¿

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Arranged Armed Robbers To Rob And Kill Me... Husband Tells Court by DukeNija(m): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Moana:
Man accuses woman of something without any slight evidence we shout evil woman, a woman accuses a man with all the evidence you can find written on his forehead and you will not even hear a single word being uttered grin lolz

Lol.. Dont you worry, Buhari will look into that..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thomas Ereyitomi Pays Bride Price On Corpse Of Caroline Okorodudu His Dead Wife / Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / Us-based Nigerian Couple Welcome A Set Of Triplets After 20 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.