Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Marriage-what Are My Expectations - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage-what Are My Expectations (600 Views)

Quiet Marriage. What Did You Say? / Is He Not Meeting Up To Expectations? Divorce Him! / I Do Not Want To Lose My Marriage, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage-what Are My Expectations by goverment(m): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2015
Are you looking for a marriage mate? If you are looking for one there is nothing wrong in that. You might even find someone who meets all of your expectation. People change and also circumstance do. The bottom line is, you must expect the unexpected if you want to make success of your marriage. The good news is some unexpected aspect of marriage may come as a pleasant surprise.

Some unexpected aspect of marriage may be unpleasant, because you may have a goal in which you and your spouse may set but due to health condition you won’t be able to pursue the goal. You will be disappointed and distressed over your mate condition and not reaching your goal. The truth is that, you simply have to accept reality and adjust due to the unexpected circumstance that arises. Tribulations sometimes do come from unexpected circumstance but the question is, are you preparing for unexpected?

THE REALALITY
It doesn’t matter how compatible you and your spouse are. What matter is you are going to expect that:-

*You will always have dis agreement
*There will be unequal priority
*Not all the time you will feel euphorically in love
*Your spouse activity won’t be what you feel like doing

Those expectations above will not ruin your marriage unless you want that to happen. Love endures all things and never fails. The fact is that it depends on how you deal with it that make or break a marriage and not how you encounter the problem.

COMMITMENT
<p>You will better able to face the unexpected storm mostly if you and your spouse are determine to stay together no matter what may come. Commitment make marriage burdensome, is it true/ or does it do the opposite? Commitment stabilizes a relationship or it gives your relationship stability. It’s unfair for you and your spouse to look the nearest exit when unexpectation com instead of looking for a solution. Thinking about your marriage rationally rather than idealistically can help you to cultivate the spirit of commitment.

Circumstances changes as time passes and also you and your spouse too. So your ability to expect the unexpected and deal with it when it arises can bring success to your marriage. Right now as a single person, how will you deal with unexpected circumstance?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me! / Your Mum Is Your Life Read This Story Please, Its So Touching. / Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.