Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? (3085 Views)

Allah Will Condemn Men Who Do Not Satisfy Their Women Sexually -imam / Allah Loves Pagans But Hates Jews And Christians / Reconciling The Quran With The Jews And Christians Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Many verses in the Qur'an
make clear that the Injil is
given to Jesus who was born several hundred years [about
1,400] after Moses.

But in Sura 7:155-157 is the problem that Moses prays to Allah and in Allah's response to
Moses we read:

Those who follow the
Messenger, the unlettered
Prophet,
whom they FIND mentioned
in their own (Scriptures), -
in the Law and the
Gospel - .... -- (Sura 7:157 YusufAli).

The obvious problem is that the Gospel has not been revealed
yet at that time, and nobody was able to FIND anything in it a non-existing Gospel.

Again, why didn't allahh state specifically what book, chapter and verse of the Law and same for Gospel that was yet to exist where Muhammad is mentioned?

Allah refers to the Law (Torah) and Gospel (Injeel) as their (Jews and Christians) own Book. It shows the Arabs, for whom muslims claim Abraham and Ishmael had established islam at that time were not under the guidance of the two Books. This is futher butressed by:

But We had not given them Books which they could study, nor sent messengers to them before thee as Warners (Quran 34:44 YusufAli).

If Moses was a muslim and Jesus also a muslim, as muslim would want us believe, why were Arabs muslims not covered by Moses Torah and Jesus Gospel meant for muslims?

How were Arabs muslims (if truly Abraham and Ishmael were in Mecca and established islam and built Kaaba there) able to worship God without any book to guide them?

Cc: Rilwayne
'' Abuamam
'' tartar
'' Concerned others

3 Likes

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
Do we need to have this discussion again?

2 Likes

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by basilico: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
See, while Allah was revealing his revelations to the prophet Allah also thought that the injeel was revealed to Jesus in the form of a book.
Allah was wrong. The gospel was written by close companions of Jesus based on their interactions with him.
The injeel was not a book sent down .
It was the disciples narrative's of their eye witness testimony on the life of Jesus.
Allah took at least 22 years to send the Quran to his prophet. 22 years to send a book
Need I say more?

3 Likes

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:
See, while Allah was revealing his revelations to the prophet Allah also thought that the injeel was revealed to Jesus in the form of a book.
Allah was wrong. The gospel was written by close companions of Jesus based on their interactions with him.
The injeel was not a book sent down .
It was the disciples narrative's of their eye witness testimony on the life of Jesus.
Allah took at least 22 years to send the Quran to his prophet. 22 years to send a book
Need I say more?

Ignorance is a disease! Do you think the Quran was sent as a book? Verses of the Quran were compiled into a book by the prophets companions. Its the laws that were sent that makes it a book and not paper.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by basilico: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Ignorance is a disease! Do you think the Quran was sent as a book? Verses of the Quran were compiled into a book by the prophets companions. Its the laws that were sent that makes it a book and not paper.

If Allah thinks injeel was sent as a book how would he know what is in the injeel in the first case. Allah does not know how the Bible was compiled even claiming

nd in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son
of Mary , confirming the Law that had come
before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein
was guidance and light, and confirmation of
the Law that had come before him: a
guidance and an admonition to those who
fear Allah.
—Quran, sura 5 ( Al-Ma'ida ), ayah 46 [4]

Allah wrong.
Then how can we find his favourite prophet in the other books that Allah thinks were sent down eg the Torah or zabur (psalms)
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:
Do we need to have this discussion again?

Yes, if you have any reasonable thing to say without resorting to lies and irrelevancies.

Let me guide you with these questions:

1. Allah in his response to Moses prayer said he (Moses) would FIND Muhammad in the Gospel that was not existing at that time. How?

2. Quran says Moses and Jesus were muslims who were given Torah and Gospel respectively for muslims. Why were Arab muslims not in the know of those Books according to Quran 34:44?

3. How can you justify it that it was Abraham and Ishmael as allah's messengers that built Kaaba as the quran 34:44 says no messenger was sent to the Arabs before Muhammad?

4. Since the Arab muslims were not in possession of allah's Books (Torah and Gospel), how were they able to worship allah before Muhammad?

That is all the questions the thread has raised and if you can limit your response to only answering them with EVIDENCES, you are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:

If Allah thinks injeel was sent as a book how would he know what is in the injeel in the first case. Allah does not know how the Bible was compiled even claiming

Allah wrong.
Then how can we find his favourite prophet in the other books that Allah thinks were sent down eg the Torah or zabur
Can someone explain to me what he is trying to say, I have tried but I can't understand his point.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Can someone explain to me what he is trying to say, I have tried but I can't understand his point.

Can you answer my few questions above?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by basilico: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Allah the all knowing thinks the gospel or rather the first four books were sent down as a book.
Allah is wrong ad I explained.
If Allah thinks even the Torah and the psalms were sent as a book and Allah is again wrong. How then can one believe his prophet was mentioned in the early scriptures?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by vooks: 1:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Allah has an extremely low IQ ; he thinks the sun sets in a pool. Don't trust that thing
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes, if you have any reasonable thing to say without resorting to lies and irrelevancies.

Let me guide you with these questions:

1. Allah in his response to Moses prayer said he (Moses) would FIND Muhammad in the Gospel that was not existing at that time. How?

2. Quran says Moses and Jesus were muslims who were given Torah and Gospel respectively for muslims. Why were Arab muslims not in the know of those Books according to Quran 34:44?

3. How can you justify it that it was Abraham and Ishmael as allah's messengers that built Kaaba as the quran 34:44 says no messenger was sent to the Arabs before Muhammad?

4. Since the Arab muslims were not in possession of allah's Books (Torah and Gospel), how were they able to worship allah before Muhammad?

That is all the questions the thread has raised and if you can limit your response to only answering them with EVIDENCES, you are welcome.

1- If the Gospel is the compilation of Jesus' life, then are you insinuating your God doesn't know the future? Are you insinuating your God doesn't know what he will be sending his messenger with? As for me, my God is all knowing and he knew what jesus was going to preach even before he came, understood?

2- what you don't understand is in islam, the name muslim as given to us by Abraham, anyone who receives the message of God is a Muslim, therefore Muhammad's people only became Muslims after Muhammad came. Understood?

Luke 6:40 (American Standard Version)
40 The disciple is not above his teacher: but every one when he is perfected shall be as his teacher.

The perfection here means a spiritual one. What the verse is saying is that knowledge is not what matters! The teacher or master is higher in knowledge than his student. But the student can be as high as his teacher, or even higher, by being a true 'MUSHLAM' or Muslim, a spiritually perfect and well-disciplined person!
"Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo." (The verse in Hebrew)

3- No messengers were sent to Muhammad's people before. You must understand:

A. Where in the Quran does it state that Ishmael was a messenger to the prophet Muhammad's people or their fathers? The verses before Quran 6:89 state that these people were chosen and given the message and were prophets. but where does it state that Ishmael was a prophet to prophet Muhammad's people or their ancestors?

B. Secondly I believe you are stuck in the delusion that Ishmael was somehow the direct ancestor of the people of Muhammad. Muhammad's people (whenever they settled) were not mentioned to be descended from Ishamael. You believe that ONLY though tradition. This is why Quranists are immune to all Islamic criticisms. The people of Muhammad could have existed before jews for all you know. All in all, nowhere in the Qur’an does it state that Ishmael is the progenitor of the Arab race.

4- the Arabs were pagans and irreligious before Muhammad, understood? They did not worship Allah.

1 Like

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by basilico: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

1- If the Gospel is the compilation of Jesus' life, then are you insinuating your God doesn't know the future? Are you insinuating your God doesn't know what he will be sending his messenger with? As for me, my God is all knowing and he knew what jesus was going to preach even before he came, understood?

2- what you don't understand is in islam, the name muslim as given to us by Abraham, anyone who receives the message of God is a Muslim, therefore Muhammad's people only became Muslims after Muhammad came. Understood?

Luke 6:40 (American Standard Version)
40 The disciple is not above his teacher: but every one when he is perfected shall be as his teacher.

The perfection here means a spiritual one. What the verse is saying is that knowledge is not what matters! The teacher or master is higher in knowledge than his student. But the student can be as high as his teacher, or even higher, by being a true 'MUSHLAM' or Muslim, a spiritually perfect and well-disciplined person!
"Ein talmeed na'leh 'al rabbo; shekken kal adam she'MUSHLAM yihyeh k'rabbo."

3- No messengers were sent to Muhammad's people before. You must understand:

A. Where in the Quran does it state that Ishmael was a messenger to the prophet Muhammad's people or their fathers? The verses before Quran 6:89 state that these people were chosen and given the message and were prophets. but where does it state that Ishmael was a prophet to prophet Muhammad's people or their ancestors?

B. Secondly I believe you are stuck in the delusion that Ishmael was somehow the direct ancestor of the people of Muhammad. Muhammad's people (whenever they settled) were not mentioned to be descended from Ishamael. You believe that ONLY though tradition. This is why Quranists are immune to all Islamic criticisms. The people of Muhammad could have existed before jews for all you know. All in all, nowhere in the Qur’an does it state that Ishmael is the progenitor of the Arab race.

4- the Arabs were pagans and irreligious before Muhammad, understood? They did not worship Allah.

I quote the injeel. John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Is this verse corrupted?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:

Allah the all knowing thinks the gospel or rather the first four books were sent down as a book.
Allah is wrong ad I explained.
If Allah thinks even the Torah and the psalms were sent as a book and Allah is again wrong. How then can one believe his prophet was mentioned in the early scriptures?

Silly goose. The bible, Torah and other books you know of are they not in the format of books? Allah is telling people that he is responsible for the true version of those books. Capiche?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by basilico: 2:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Silly goose. The bible, Torah and other books you know of are they not in the format of books? Allah is telling people that he is responsible for the true version of those books. Capiche?

The Quran was sent down to a an Arabian who I suspect suffered from fits and seizures after which he would emerge from the bout to claim that he was receiving revelations from the Crescent moon god.
Prove me wrong.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:

I quote the injeel. John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son so that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Is this verse corrupted?

I have to admit I have waited for one of you to square this verse.

As to your claim about Jesus being the son of God I refer you to the bible because even though we believe it has been adulterated it in no way refers to Jesus as the son of God in a way that makes him worthy of worship.

Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods" (Elohim; plural to El); you are all sons of the Most High.' " "gods" here in Hebrew is "Elohim", which is plural of "EL". It is the same exact thing as "EL" used for Jesus in Isaiah 9:6, since "gods" is a combination of several "EL"s. And as clearly shown here, for someone to be called "god" or "God" in the Bible it wouldn't make him GOD Almighty Himself, the LORD or Jehovah. I also want to point out that any "Son of GOD" in the Bible is a "god" or "God".

Also, let us look at John 3:16 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." Ironically, Trinitarians from my personal experience with them rely on this verse (John 3:16) very heavily when trying to prove that Allah or Jehovah came down to earth to die for our sins. They claim that Jesus being God's unique son, makes him the only Son for God, which ultimately lead us to the conclusion that Jehovah is Jesus.

Also, let us look at Hebrews 11:17 "By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son...." Abraham had two sons: Ishmael and Isaac. Ishmael was 13 years older than Isaac. Yet we see that "his one and only son" expression was used for Isaac. The Bible uses expressions like this to magnify people or to glorify someone on a certain occasion. The Bible in this verse glorifies Isaac for being the chosen sacrifice to God, according to what the Jews and Christians claim in their corrupted Bible. So Jesus being God's "only begotten Son" in John 3:16 doesn't make him God nor the only Son of God.

Psalm 2:7 "....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." Here in this verse we see that God not only called David his "Son", but also had made him his begotten Son !!!.

This is Jesus referring to others as son of God.

Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Mat 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Mat 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mar 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Mar 11:26
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Luk 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

1 Like

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:

The Quran was sent down to a an Arabian who I suspect suffered from fits and seizures after which he would emerge from the bout to claim that he was receiving revelations from the Crescent moon god.
Prove me wrong.

The crescent moon has nothing to do with Islam! The fact that you see it on mosques is only because it was invented later on, that's why some Muslims reject such practices! I can prove to you that you're worshipping a pagan God, are you interested?

1 Like

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:

Prove me wrong.

Lol. You must be a vulcanizer, with no medical knowledge whatsoever. He went into fits and seizures, from which he emerged to write eloquent verses? You definitely have no idea of the progression of fits and seizures bro. People that have fits and seizures often suffer from temporary amnesia. Certainly, they have no idea what just transpired during the seizure, and can be dazed for hours afterwards. Yet you want us to believe that he transmitted the Quran in that state.

@Truthman2012. Not interested in this thread. Too cheap an argument.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore

1- If the Gospel is the compilation of Jesus' life, then are you insinuating your God doesn't know the future? Are you insinuating your God doesn't know what he will be sending his messenger with? As for me, my God is all knowing and he knew what Jesus was going to preach even before he came, understood?

Did you read the verse with good understanding? ...."who they[b]FIND[/b] mentioned in the Gospel". How does this refer to the future? It doesn't say "who they will[b]FIND[/b] mentioned in the Gospel. Becase allahh is not all-knowing, men find so many faults with his words.

[b]In other words, the Meccans were not muslims before Muhammad. Abraham and Ishmael could not have been there to establish islam and build Kaaba and there would be no single muslim remaining before Muhammad.[/b]What was Kaaba built for and for who? It shows Kaaba was built for idol worship by Meccan pagan, which Muhammad adopted as the house of worship of allah. And he continued worshiping him just like idol worshipers were doing. He also received allahh's revelations like pagan priests were doing. Is that a set-up for the worship of the true God? I tell you, satan is happy with the muslims because he is their lord.

Where in the Quran does it state that Ishmael was a messenger to the prophet Muhammad's people or their fathers?[b]The verses before Quran 6:89 state that these people were chosen and given the message and were prophets.[/b]but where does it state that Ishmael was a prophet to prophet Muhammad's people or their ancestors?

To you, Abraham and Ishmael were prophets but not messengers. Are prophets not messengers in islam? In your attempt to defend falsehood, you are increasing it.

This is the reason Kaaba was not built for the worship of the true God as nobody was worshiping God in Mecca. They were all idol worshipers. This also confirms that Abraham and Ishmael were never in Mecca to establish islam as you said muslims were not there before Muhammad. You have confessed there was no islam in Mecca before Muhammad.

Islamic allahh was the idol being worshiped in by Mutaleb and Abdullai, Muhammad's fathers and it was one of the 360 idols in Kaaba. It was this idol Gabriel (Jubril), satan in disguise, introduced to Muhammad as the true God. He also deceived Muhammad that it was Abraham and Ishmael who built Kaaba, so that what is done inside Kaaba by idol worshipers would be part of islam. There are so many evidences that what the idol worshipers were doing in Kaaba before islam is what is being done in islam till date.

1 Like

Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by basilico: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

I have to admit I have waited for one of you to square this verse.

As to your claim about Jesus being the son of God I refer you to the bible because even though we believe it has been adulterated it in no way refers to Jesus as the son of God in a way that makes him worthy of worship.

Psalm 82:6 "I said, 'You are "gods" (Elohim; plural to El); you are all sons of the Most High.' " "gods" here in Hebrew is "Elohim", which is plural of "EL". It is the same exact thing as "EL" used for Jesus in Isaiah 9:6, since "gods" is a combination of several "EL"s. And as clearly shown here, for someone to be called "god" or "God" in the Bible it wouldn't make him GOD Almighty Himself, the LORD or Jehovah. I also want to point out that any "Son of GOD" in the Bible is a "god" or "God".

Also, let us look at John 3:16 "For God loved the world so much that he gave his only begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." Ironically, Trinitarians from my personal experience with them rely on this verse (John 3:16) very heavily when trying to prove that Allah or Jehovah came down to earth to die for our sins. They claim that Jesus being God's unique son, makes him the only Son for God, which ultimately lead us to the conclusion that Jehovah is Jesus.

Also, let us look at Hebrews 11:17 "By faith Abraham, when God tested him, offered Isaac as a sacrifice. He who had received the promises was about to sacrifice his one and only son...." Abraham had two sons: Ishmael and Isaac. Ishmael was 13 years older than Isaac. Yet we see that "his one and only son" expression was used for Isaac. The Bible uses expressions like this to magnify people or to glorify someone on a certain occasion. The Bible in this verse glorifies Isaac for being the chosen sacrifice to God, according to what the Jews and Christians claim in their corrupted Bible. So Jesus being God's "only begotten Son" in John 3:16 doesn't make him God nor the only Son of God.

Psalm 2:7 "....Jehovah had said onto me (David), thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee." Here in this verse we see that God not only called David his "Son", but also had made him his begotten Son !!!.

This is Jesus referring to others as son of God.

Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Mat 6:1 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Mat 6:4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Mat 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Mat 7:11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Mar 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

Mar 11:26
But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.

Luk 6:36 Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

You happy to derail the thread. Where is that prophet mentioned in the scriptures which Allah didn't know how they were complied
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by basilico: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

The crescent moon has nothing to do with Islam! The fact that you see it on mosques is only because it was invented later on, that's why some Muslims reject such practices! I can prove to you that you're worshipping a pagan God, are you interested?

Liar liar taqqiya mongering muzlim rat. Allah was the pagan god that Muhammad took over and made him the supreme deity.
Who even tells you I worship any God .All I know is that Allah the moon god is as fake as they come and that you are a deluded nutcase believing a fake god conjured up by Muhammad.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:

Liar liar taqqiya mongering muzlim rat. Allah was the pagan god that Muhammad took over and made him the supreme deity.
Who even tells you I worship any God .All I know is that Allah the moon god is as fake as they come and that you are a deluded nutcase believing a fake god conjured up by Muhammad.

Then tell me anything in Islam, in any script be it Quran or hadith that mentions the crescent moon in a religious way or as a sacred thing.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:

You happy to derail the thread. Where is that prophet mentioned in the scriptures which Allah didn't know how they were complied

You brought up 3:16 did you not? Anyways, concerning your question read

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes; And to Him shall be the obedience of the people.
—Genesis 49:10

18 I will raise up for them a prophet (Prophet) from among their brethren like you, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I command him. 19 And whoever will not hearken to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him. 20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.

—Deuteronomy 18:18-20
JEWS and Arabs are brothers, Isaac-Ishmael.

"Behold! My Servant, whom I uphold; My Elect One, in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall He not break, and smoking flax shall He not quench. In truth He shall bring forth justice. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands shall wait for His law."

—Isaiah 42:1

Sing unto the Lord a new song, and His praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is therein, the islands, and the inhabitants thereof! 11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of Sela sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. 12 Let them give glory to the Lord, and declare His praise in the islands. 13 The Lord shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: He shall cry, yea, roar; He shall prevail against His enemies.

—Isaiah 42:10

God will come from the south, and the holy one from mount Pharan: His glory covered the heavens, and the earth is full of his praise.

—Habakkuk 3:3[53]
Since there is no connection between Jesus and Mount Paran "the Mount of Ishmael", No doubt the "holy one" in this verse is Muhammad.[54] The Coming of God from the south of Palestine is a reference to the cradle of Islam in the western coast of Arabia.

Dead Sea Scrolls (ancient scrolls found in the Dead Sea)
These scrolls predict the coming of two messiahs. These two messiahs are referred to as a priestly messiah from the lineage of Aaron and a kingly messiah from the lineage of David.[55] The priestly messiah of Aaron is identified as Jesus son of Mary in the light of Qur'an 19:28 which says that Mary "the mother of Jesus" came from the lineage of Aaron. The kingly messiah is identified as Muhammad in the light of the gospel of Barnabas, Mark 12:35-37, Luke 20:41-44 and Matthew 22:42-46 which all assert that the coming messiah "the kingly messiah" is not going to be from the lineage of David. Margaret S. King argues, in Chapter 12 of her book "Unveiling The Messiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls", that the Jews were informed by the son of Mary that the kingly messiah whom they were expecting would come from the lineage of Ishmael.

It also mention "Ahmad" by name, exactly as it was foretold in the Quran.

42 "Have you never read in the Scriptures," said Jesus, "'The Stone which the builders rejected has been made the Cornerstone: this Cornerstone came from the Lord, and is wonderful (θαυμαστὴ) in our eyes'?

43 "That, I tell you, is the reason why the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you, and given to a nation that will exhibit the power of it. 44 He who falls on this stone will be severely hurt; but he on whom it falls will be utterly crushed." 45 After listening to His parables the High Priests and the Pharisees perceived that He was speaking about them; 46 but though they were eager to lay hands upon Him, they were afraid of the people, for by them He was regarded as a Prophet.
—Matthew 21:33-46 (Mark 12:1-12; Luke 20:9-18)

The Prophet who will come from the "EAST". The Bible defined "EAST" to mean Arabia, and the lands of Kedar and Teman (Saudi Arabia today).
The Prophet who will come from "Arabia".
The Prophet who will come from the lands and "tents of Kedar" and "lands of Teman". Kedar and Teman (also called "Tema" in the Bible) are two of Ishmael's sons: Genesis 25:13-15.
The Prophet who will "crush the idols of the deserts of Kedar".
The Prophet who will "fight the idol worshipers" in the deserts of Kedar.
The people of Kedar will Glorify GOD Almighty, and GOD will Glorify His Holy Temple "in Kedar".
"Arabia will rejoice and blossom".
The Prophet who will come from the "Desert". Again, the Bible also defined the "Desert" to mean the lands of Arabia, Kedar and Teman.
The Prophet of the "New Law" & "New Covenant", whom the Jews "must not fear".
The Prophet who is "like Moses". Both Muhammad and Moses brought new Laws. There is the Law of Moses, which the entire Bible is built on, and there is the Law of the Holy Quran, which Islam is built on.
Also in the New Testament, Christ is recorded to have said this to the Jews: "So [For this reason; Therefore] I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to people [a nation] who do the things God wants in his kingdom [will produce its fruit]." (Matthew 21:43). Jesus Christ here spoke about foreign people; non-Jews. Jesus was a Jew and was speaking with Jews.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by truthman2012(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You brought up 3:16 did you not? Anyways, concerning your question read

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, Nor a lawgiver from between his feet, Until Shiloh comes; And to Him shall be the obedience of the people.
—Genesis 49:10

18 I will raise up for them a prophet (Prophet) from among their brethren like you, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I command him. 19 And whoever will not hearken to My words which he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him. 20 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.

—Deuteronomy 18:18-20
JEWS and Arabs are brothers, Isaac-Ishmael.

"Behold! My Servant, whom I uphold; My Elect One, in whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles. 2 He shall not cry out, nor raise His voice, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street. 3 A bruised reed shall He not break, and smoking flax shall He not quench. In truth He shall bring forth justice. 4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands shall wait for His law."

—Isaiah 42:1

Sing unto the Lord a new song, and His praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is therein, the islands, and the inhabitants thereof! 11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of Sela sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains. 12 Let them give glory to the Lord, and declare His praise in the islands. 13 The Lord shall go forth like a mighty man; He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: He shall cry, yea, roar; He shall prevail against His enemies.

—Isaiah 42:10

God will come from the south, and the holy one from mount Pharan: His glory covered the heavens, and the earth is full of his praise.

—Habakkuk 3:3[53]
Since there is no connection between Jesus and Mount Paran "the Mount of Ishmael", No doubt the "holy one" in this verse is Muhammad.[54] The Coming of God from the south of Palestine is a reference to the cradle of Islam in the western coast of Arabia.

Dead Sea Scrolls (ancient scrolls found in the Dead Sea)
These scrolls predict the coming of two messiahs. These two messiahs are referred to as a priestly messiah from the lineage of Aaron and a kingly messiah from the lineage of David.[55] The priestly messiah of Aaron is identified as Jesus son of Mary in the light of Qur'an 19:28 which says that Mary "the mother of Jesus" came from the lineage of Aaron. The kingly messiah is identified as Muhammad in the light of the gospel of Barnabas, Mark 12:35-37, Luke 20:41-44 and Matthew 22:42-46 which all assert that the coming messiah "the kingly messiah" is not going to be from the lineage of David. Margaret S. King argues, in Chapter 12 of her book "Unveiling The Messiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls", that the Jews were informed by the son of Mary that the kingly messiah whom they were expecting would come from the lineage of Ishmael.

It also mention "Ahmad" by name, exactly as it was foretold in the Quran.

42 "Have you never read in the Scriptures," said Jesus, "'The Stone which the builders rejected has been made the Cornerstone: this Cornerstone came from the Lord, and is wonderful (θαυμαστὴ) in our eyes'?

43 "That, I tell you, is the reason why the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you, and given to a nation that will exhibit the power of it. 44 He who falls on this stone will be severely hurt; but he on whom it falls will be utterly crushed." 45 After listening to His parables the High Priests and the Pharisees perceived that He was speaking about them; 46 but though they were eager to lay hands upon Him, they were afraid of the people, for by them He was regarded as a Prophet.
—Matthew 21:33-46 (Mark 12:1-12; Luke 20:9-18)

The Prophet who will come from the "EAST". The Bible defined "EAST" to mean Arabia, and the lands of Kedar and Teman (Saudi Arabia today).
The Prophet who will come from "Arabia".
The Prophet who will come from the lands and "tents of Kedar" and "lands of Teman". Kedar and Teman (also called "Tema" in the Bible) are two of Ishmael's sons: Genesis 25:13-15.
The Prophet who will "crush the idols of the deserts of Kedar".
The Prophet who will "fight the idol worshipers" in the deserts of Kedar.
The people of Kedar will Glorify GOD Almighty, and GOD will Glorify His Holy Temple "in Kedar".
"Arabia will rejoice and blossom".
The Prophet who will come from the "Desert". Again, the Bible also defined the "Desert" to mean the lands of Arabia, Kedar and Teman.
The Prophet of the "New Law" & "New Covenant", whom the Jews "must not fear".
The Prophet who is "like Moses". Both Muhammad and Moses brought new Laws. There is the Law of Moses, which the entire Bible is built on, and there is the Law of the Holy Quran, which Islam is built on.
Also in the New Testament, Christ is recorded to have said this to the Jews: "So [For this reason; Therefore] I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to people [a nation] who do the things God wants in his kingdom [will produce its fruit]." (Matthew 21:43). Jesus Christ here spoke about foreign people; non-Jews. Jesus was a Jew and was speaking with Jews.

I told you on my other thread that you have been deceived.

I have debunked this copy and paste materials you are carrying about. Please stop posting it on my threads again. See where I debunked it here in page

https://www.nairaland.com/2257912/jesus-naive-said/5

There is nothing like Dead Sea Scroll. It is a lie fabricated by the muslims. Where is the Scroll today? I will not be surprised if muslims write another bible to deceive mankind.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
truthman2012:

I told you on my other thread that you have been deceived.

I have debunked this copy and paste materials you are carrying about. Please stop posting it on my threads again. See where I debunked it here in page

https://www.nairaland.com/2257912/jesus-naive-said/5

There is nothing like Dead Sea Scroll. It is a lie fabricated by the muslims. Where is the Scroll today? I will not be surprised if muslims write another bible to deceive mankind.

Debunked what? With your stupid excuses and dodgy answers, heck some parts of it you just skipped because you can't answer them, but anyways, you are free to go and continue worshipping your pagan God if you don't want the truth, it's not my as* that's on the line here, my aim is to protect the one true religion from liars like yourself. As for the Dead Sea scrolls, go and research it dummy, such things can't be fabricated, even your fellow Christians acknowledge it, it's still in some museum or something, go dig it up.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by basilico: 6:56pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ezio Muhammad is s fake. No miracle to his name

I stop here but add that a paedophile can never ever be a prophet
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
basilico:
Ezio Muhammad is s fake. No miracle to his name

I stop here but add that a paedophile can never ever be a prophet

Joseph, Mary's husband, was "90 years old" when he married 12 to 14-year old Mary! Was he too a pedophile?
So by your definition of a pedophile the people of Moses were pedophiles, and he condoned it? Do you know that until recently there are countries where minimum age for marriage were as low as 7? Muhammad had a lot of enemies, but none of them found his marriage to Aisha RA unusual, times were different. Here are some of Muhammads miracles and proof of my earlier claims.

Muhammads miracles.

God did provide the Messenger of God (SAAS) with a sign to prove the veracity of the guidance and religion of truth he brought, and that was at the time of his pointing (to the moon).

God Almighty spoke the following in his noble book, “The hour has drawn near and the moon has split asunder. And if they see a sign they turn away, saying, ‘Just more trickery!’ They call it deceit and follow their fancies, while all things are pre-determined.” (surat al-Qamar, LIV, v.1-3)

Muslims are agreed that this did occur in the time of the Messenger of God (SAAS), traditions with complete lines of transmissions, through numerous paths, provide decisive proof for those who examine it and comprehend it.

…….That is related from Anas b. Malik, Jubayr b. Mutim, Hudhayfa, Abd Allah b. Abbas, Abd Allah b. Umar, and Abd Allah b. Masud, God be pleased with all.

Regarding the hadith of Anas, Imam Ahmad stated, “Abd al-Raziq related to us that Mamar related to him, from Qatada, from Anas b. Malik, who said, ‘ The people of Mecca asked the prophet (SAAS) for a sign, And so the moon over Mecca was split twice. And he spoke the words, “ The house has drawn near and the moon has split asunder”” (surat al-Qamar, LIV, v-1)

And Muslim related this, from Muhammad b. Rafi from from Abd al-Razzaq.

This is one of the texts known as the mursalat al-sahaba. And it is plain that he received it from a large mass of the Companions, or from the Prophet (SAAS), or from everyone.

Both al-Bukhari and Muslim related this hadith on a path through Shayban. In his line of transmission al-Bukhari added Said b. Abu Urba. Muslim added Shuba to his. All three (sic) of them drew from Qatada, from Anas. The tradition states that the people of Mecca asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) to show them a sign, He showed them the moon in two parts, so that they could see Mt. Hira between them both.

……. The Hafiz Abu Nuaym stated, “Sulayman b. Ahmad related to us, quoting Bakr b. Suhayl, quoting Abd al-Ghani b. Said, quoting Musa b. Abd al-Rahman, from Ibn Jurayj, from Ata, from Ibn Abbas- also, it came from Muqatil, from al- Dahhak, from Ibn Abbas- with reference to God’s words, ‘The hour has drawn near and the moon has been split asunder’, as follows, ‘The polytheists gathered around the Messenger of God (SAAS); they included al-Walid b. al-Mughira, Abu Jahl b. Hisham, al-As b. Wail, al-As b. Hisham, al-Aswad b. Abd Yaghuth, al-Aswad b. Muttalib b. Asad b. Abd al-Uzza, Zama b. al-Aswad and al-Nadr b. al-Harith, along with many other such men.

“They said to the Prophet (SAAS), “If you are telling the truth, then split the moon for us into two parts, one half over Mt. Abu Qubays, the other over Mt. Quayquan. The Prophet (SAAS) asked them, “If I did so, would you believe?” “Yes, we would,” they replied. It was a night of full moon, and so he asked God the Almighty and Glorious to grant him what they requested. That evening the moon did have one half removed and placed over Mt. Abu Abu Qubays, the other being above Mt. Quayquan, while the Messenger of God (SAAS) called out, “O Abu Salama b. Abd al-Asad, and al-Aqram b. al-Aqram, be a witness (to this event).”

HOW THE PROPHET (SAAS) REPLACED QATADA’S EYE:

Al-Bayhaqi stated, in the Dalail (The Signs), “Abu Sad al-Malini informed us quoting Abu Ahmed b. Adi, quoting Abu Yala, quoting Yahya al-Himmant, quoting Abd al-Aziz b. Sulayman b. al-Ghasil, from Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, from his father, from his grandfather Qatada b. al-Numan, that his eye was wounded at Badr and that its pupil came down on his cheekbone. They were about to slice it off, but asked the Messenger of God (SAAS) who said they should not do this. He then said a prayer for him, covering his cheek with his palm. And later you could not tell which of his eyes had been struck!”

According to one account, this became the better eye.

An account came down to us from the Commander of the Believers, Umar b. Abd al- Aziz that when he was told this account by Asim b. Umar b. Qatada, he also recited:

“I am the son of him on whose cheek his eye descended,
which was replaced so well by the hand of the Chosen-One.”

Upon hearing this, Umar b. Abd al-Aziz, God bless him, quoted very appropriately the verse of Umayya b. Abd al-Salt of Ibn Dhu Yazin,

“These fine qualities are not like two bowls with milk
merely whitening the water that soon becomes urine.” (Pg 298)

As to your claims about Muhammad being a pedophile. Read:

Age Limit in Age of Consent Laws in Selected Countries
1880 1920 2007
Austria 14 14 14
Belgium - 16 16
Bulgaria 13 13 14
Denmark 12 12 15
England & Wales 13 16 16
Finland - 12 16
France 13 13 15
Germany 14 14 14
Greece - 12 15
Italy - 16 14
Luxembourg 15 15 16
Norway - 16 16
Portugal 12 12 14
Romania 15 15 15
Russia 10 14 16
Scotland 12 12 16
Spain 12 12 13
Sweden 15 15 15
Switzerland various 16 16
Turkey 15 15 18
Argentina - 12 13
Brazil - 16 14
Chile 20 20 18
Ecuador - 14 14
Canada 12 14 14
Australia
New South Wales 12 16 16
Queensland 12 17 16
Victoria 12 16 16
Western Australia 12 14 16
United States
Alabama 10 16 16
Alaska - 16 16
Arizona 12 18 18
Arkansas 10 16 16
California 10 18 18
Colorado 10 18 15
Connecticut 10 16 16
District of Columbia 12 16 16
Delaware 7 16 16
Florida 10 18 18
Georgia 10 14 16
Hawaii - - 16
Idaho 10 18 18
Illinois 10 16 17
Indiana 12 16 16
Iowa 10 16 16
Kansas 10 18 16
Kentucky 12 16 16
Louisiana 12 18 17
Maine 10 16 16
Maryland 10 16 16
Massachusetts 10 16 16
Michigan 10 16 16
Minnesota 10 18 16
Mississippi 10 18 16
Missouri 12 18 17
Montana 10 18 16
Nebraska 10 18 17
Nevada 12 18 16
New Hampshire 10 16 16
New Jersey 10 16 16
New Mexico 10 16 17
New York 10 18 17
North Carolina 10 16 16
North Dakota 10 18 18
Ohio 10 16 16
Oklahoma - - 16
Oregon 10 16 18
Pennsylvania 10 16 16
Rhode Island 10 16 16
South Carolina 10 16 16
South Dakota 10 18 16
Tennessee 10 18 18
Texas 10 18 17
Utah 10 18 16
Vermont 10 16 16
Virginia 12 16 18
Washington 12 18 16
West Virginia 12 16 16
Wisconsin 10 16 18
Wyoming 10 16 16
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Anas09: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
In other to sleep at night, the Muslims tell theselves that, Joseph was 90yrs old wen he married Mary at 12yrs. O my friends. What satan can make men believe. Mohammed was a nympho, thief, liar murderer and a criminal.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
Anas09:
In other to sleep at night, the Muslims tell theselves that, Joseph was 90yrs old wen he married Mary at 12yrs. O my friends. What satan can make men believe. Mohammed was a nympho, thief, liar murderer and a criminal.

Are you denying it? Whatever accusation you want to make, you must back it up with proof! Muhammad (Pbuh) never stole, he never partook in any immoral sexual act, never killed without justification, and he never lied. If you have evidence of the contrary, proof is all I ask for.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Are you denying it? Whatever accusation you want to make, you must back it up with proof! Muhammad (Pbuh) never stole, he never partook in any immoral sexual act, never killed without justification, and he never lied. If you have evidence of the contrary, proof is all I ask for.
Did he have sex slaves?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
Papist:

Did he have sex slaves?

Muhammad personally never had slaves and even if he did (he didn't) I don't see a problem with that considering just as it is permitted in Christianity it is also permitted in Islam under circumstances, your laws on slaves are harsher than ours though.
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by malvisguy212: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
EzioAuditore:

did you back your proof with scriptural reference? Joseph 90 years?can a 90years old man walk for far distance while his wife is on a oxen because she is pregnant? You want to derailed this thread as you did with the other one with your long copy and paste?
Re: Allah Said Muhammad Is In Jews And Christians Scriptures: Is It True? by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 22, 2015
malvisguy212:
did you back your proof with scriptural reference? Joseph 90 years?can a 90years old man walk for far distance while his wife is on a oxen because she is pregnant? You want to derailed this thread as you did with the other one with your long copy and paste?

"When forty years of age, Joseph married a woman called Melcha or Escha by some, Salome by others; they lived forty-nine years together and had six children, two daughters and four sons, the youngest of whom was James (the Less, "the Lord's brother"wink. A year after his wife's death, as the priests announced through Judea that they wished to find in the tribe of Juda a respectable man to espouse Mary, then twelve to fourteen years of age, Joseph, who was at the time ninety years old, went up to Jerusalem among the candidates; a miracle manifested the choice God had made of Joseph, and two years later the Annunciation took place." The information is from catholic encyclopedia! Newadvent.org you can vistit to confirm if you want, prophets arer stronger than normal people. other sources list joseph t 36yrs, the constant is that Mary was 12, do you consider joseph a pedophile? Until recently, the minimum age for marriage in delaware us was 7. If you viewed my recent posts you'd see the evidence. Life span was shorter back then so as soon as a girl sees her period, she's a woman. You can research your christian sources if you want. Clearly you don't even know about your scriptures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relying On Allah: A Path To Ease And Provision / Black .,.,.,., Magic / Sakineh Mohammadi Ashtiani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 172
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.