Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video (53210 Views)

Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Notorious Criminal Gang Leader "Toosolo Shapiro" Shot Dead in Aba (Graphic Pics) / Names Of Kidnappers Of Margaret Emefiele, Gang Leader, Soldiers, Others (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by popcykaylah(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
1. this guy doesn't look deadly to me..,,two oshodi boys will take on him and his low life lazy gang
2. he can't even speak proper grammar..sounds like a herds man to me
3.I'm pretty sure he didn't finish high school
4.the south African govt haven't helped either ..police aren't doing anything when these attacks are being carried out.
5.all these mouth wey this foolish daddyshokey dey make,if boys handle am he will claim he is not a south African..
6.they forget we Nigerians are the violent set of people in Africa and the most populous and most influential in Africa and amongst Africans ..
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2015
D guy looks like a complete eediot!

Abeg na who born d ish? angry
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by tyson55(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
This guy is the l'ost ignorant idoît i have seen, cuz he doesn't know what he just got himself into.

This guy is fried for good.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

No. I want Nigerians to leave before Nigerian army descends on that country.

I can't wait for Buhari to take over. What's GEJ doing about this?

I need to step away from tribalism. I will not have my posts motivating people to take the life of others. wink I will not have blood on my hands.
i smell hypocrazcy words from you,..has fulani hexmen not claim more lifes than this,.....
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by codeworks(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Have studied the video. the threat is real but sense some fear in him. He also justified why they are killing africans expecially the gambians
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by boxypane(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hmmm.. I see. Ur SA girlfriend left you for a Nigerian ba?

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlackGirlsCode: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
nacosprof:
i smell hypocrazcy words from you,..has fulani hexmen not claim more lifes than this,.....

Son, speak clearly.

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Skoopy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
beekaymee:
Mehn …………………… hunger dey catch me ooo. Who fit borrow me credit ma I use am buy food? grin grin grin

Dat na small thing na, only credit u want? Come collect for my house.
*Use Cab to onitsha,
*then to okija,
*ask of shrine road,
*stop @ d t-junction
*look left and enter the semi volcanic cave you see, ensure you light up a red and yellow candle from d t-junction.

Awaiting your coming.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by iconize(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2015
Bantustans are in deep shyte. They don't know yet.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by redsun(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
BlackGirlsCode:

Agreed. I shivered when he said " the pride I feel when I kill a black woman is ...."

WTF?

What about "white investors" coming to SA to steal your corporate jobs? Why witch hunt blacks?

I like how world powers ain't doing nothing, how they're suddenly blind and deaf. If it were whites being hunted, I'm sure SA would have burned down by now.

Actions like this,black on black evil,tend to justify their domination over us.

We don't really know what the problems are or who the real enemies are. Like babies,with no cognitive abilities whatsoever..
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Ustec: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
when all dos igbo guys over dea no go gv demslf brain,claiming 9ja help dem gain indepence, and so start misbehaving ea and dea like say na dea papa land....dis wil put some senses into dea brain

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Desmondkk(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
U re very stupid can u try that shit beyond ur fucking country?no!if not for our wicked nd heartless govt(leaders)dat doesn't care for its citizens,wat will nigerians b doing in common nd poor south africa....but bet me boy ur days re numbered u shall die like an ant
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by vwaves: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2015
This one na rasta singer. Make he enter studio go wax swahili song. Noisemaker seeking attention. tchewwwwww.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by tyson55(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
mainman7:
[b][s]Last year, my South African friend was complaining to me on Skype of how Nigerians (igbos) there are so fond of
insulting the natives as being local, dirty, lazy, dull, poor
etc... and he also said they are fond of boasting of how they
taking over South Africa and their land. I was not too
surprised that over 95% of the people killed in S.A. so far
are igbos. South Africans were very accommodating and loving community, till igbos continually attracted acerbic hatred upon themselves through their leaky diarrhea mouth thereby jeopardizing the lives of innocent Malawians, Kenyans and other wonderful and considerate Africans. No matter the love that a host community initially have for igbos, they soon use their ingratitude, greed, better than thou empty pride and insultive derogatory talk about their host to earn upon themselves destructive wrath.
Their leaky diarrhea mouth would always attract
catastrophic genocide upon them. The American Dr said
they are probably a cursed tribe; cursed to always use their
leaky diarrhea mouth to magnetize destructive bloody anger
of their hosts all over the world. He wondered why they
can't live in piece with their hosts all around the world
without attracting wrath. igbos are vehemently equally
hated by their hosts all around the world.
I remember 10 years ago when igbos have
gotten so used to abusing Yorubas without Yorubas
responding. Just like the South Africans, Yorubas took sooo much insults and name callings from these senseless igbos without responding, instead of them to stop, they waxed worse in derogatory... but like Viper that has been chased to the wall, they brought out the worst animal in us. Now, igbos are bound to pay the ultimate price with their lives for their ingratitude, stupidity and leaky diarrhea mouth. We've perfected the plan to permanently erase you igbos forever. People only get drowned in the river they underestimated.[/s] [/b]

You will continue to see IGBO even when you look at your babe; thats what being stupîd and consumed by hatred does to you.
Some of you are daft beyond belief.

Where do they find people like you? Dugbe market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by Joshcoli(m): 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2015
Very dry raking,
please try harder
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by soilsista(f): 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
jamex93:
this guy na animal o

just imagine the nonsense tin him dey talk

if that is the case, Nigeria is only for Nigerians

MTN and co get set to leave or we will burn u down

all the stupid S.A accounts on NL should b close down

that guys head needs to b chop off

Animal covered in human cloth

Lol! Excuse me, what? We won't deactivate our accounts thina. Asiyi ndawo tongue
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by mannycrown: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
Flagrant rubbish from yet another foolish zulu boy. When black south Africans were slaves in the same south Africa, you cried Africa to your aid. Well, considering the bullshit you spewed in that video, I will say, regrettably Africa especially Nigeria came to your aid.
Now you want to bite the finger that fed you. Woe betides you and your conspirators Zulu boy. You are lucky you didn't mention Great Nigeria in that video.
Watch as your south African economy declines progressively.
Ignorant ingrate.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by tablu: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2015
That retard does not look like someone who can slaughter a chicken! His innocent eyes have betrayed him.i guess he made d video for fun, he was soo much afraid of calling nigeria...I deey laff..
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by guttentag(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
This Guy is a Waste of Sperm
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by BlueMagic2(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
It's cos of S H I T like this that's why i'm armed and ready.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by tuhott(f): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is this d...i...c..k head for real, really?...he must be a joker.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by knowledgeable: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
blessingee:
This Video video actually came to me as a surprise.

Check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4eGhsiP-Q

were is Igbo people mentioned in this video, I ask those jealous yorobbers attacking Igbos all the time. ?
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by 9jagoodman: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
END TIME IS VERY VERY NEAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by 9jagoodman: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
Please repent and be converted, the end is close at hand.
Embrace your creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by hotwax: 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice one. Take your country back. I support you as a Nigerian,.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by ndcide(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
This one no get level. A boss won't spend such energy. Even Shekau will be calm when speaking.

if this is the guy behind the noise in SA then there's no problem na... it's easy to handle this type. Any top security person will know this.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by tintingz(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
This guy is a silly joker... grin

See his mouth like Gambia.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by nagoma(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Apartheid had a purpose. That's what happens when you disrupt the food chain.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by kronaldo4life(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Lwkmd the guy English no pure at all PEJ still speak pass am but I noticed one thing he no mention Nigeria grin
grin angry angry grin maybe them Don give am warning or Na fear catch am
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by 9jagoodman: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
Pelmet:
It's really appalling that there are still people with such truncated mindset. he didn't even mention Nigeria in his Damned video

Please delete this man's account immediately.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by RaptorX: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
This guy doesn't even sound like a South African, this must be some sort of hoax.
Re: Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video by oluyale(m): 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2015
I just spoke to someone in JOBURG, he said the was police reinforcement and most foreigners are also taking their stand to defence thier lives

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adewuyi Adegoke ‘Kidnaps Self’, Demands N3m From Congregation (photos) / EFCC Arrests 17 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Lagos / Music Promoter Shares Girlfriend’s Nude On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.