Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,310 members, 7,819,057 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank (7713 Views)

Ondo Skye Bank Robbery: Blind Man, Security, Police Sergeant Killed (Graphic Pic / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / 24-Year-Old Nigerian Student Scams 62-Year-Old White Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by Smeagol(m): 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Inside information emerging from Skye bank reveals a lot of shady deal perpetuated by the very persons tasked with safe guarding customer funds. Inside trading, racketeering, self grants of loans etc is the norm for some of these folks in the "cartel".

There are things going on in Skye bank that is affecting the growth of the bank and the MD, board and shareholders should be aware of. There is a lot of insider abuse done with impunity. The loans that should be given to customers are used up by staff themselves, especially by a strong cartel within the bank.

Recently, one of the staff in senior management Ronke Bolu made N17m on a single FX transaction in a marine platform transaction and management is unable to take action because she is a child of the system. All her subordinates see her and her acolytes pocket money that should go to the bank's bottom line everyday. She lives like a princess wearing diamonds daily yet we know her family house in Ibadan - a very humble abode indeed.

Ronke will do anything as long as ego is involved. Including desecrating her marriage. She has been heard to say she does not care that people know she is dating FF, the pan man. Rumor has it that she traveled to London to warm the bed of an ex MD of the bank to be promoted a few years back. Poor Lanre.

The main story here is the fact that some of her trusted staff in the adeola hopewell branch have been redirecting the loans customers of the banks should enjoy into their own pockets, building houses and buying luxurious cars. These staff use innocent customers deposits as collateral to borrow money. If the MD will check all the loans in the branch he will notice that they have gone bad because it is the employees who took them.

The cartel doing this obnoxious thing involves Ronke Bolu, Dipo Oshodi, Seun Olanrewaju (who has built 4 town houses in the LEKKI area and moved into one of them), Afolabi Jenrola, Gerald Ativie and Kunle Odukoya. They import goods to sell using the banks funds and Ronke approves! Sadly everyone knows what is going on as they carry on with impunity. It is even worse because we all know Ronke is not very intelligent and full of vanity. This is the reason why she will not allow any of them be transferred. The whole of Adeola Hopewell branch is a fraud. An empty shell and loss making due to this.

Ronke's only purpose of coming to work is the FX she and Kolade are trading in. She cares less about customers that are terrified to approach her. She is a bad role model to her subordinates and has the title of the chief gossiper of Skye bank. If you can gossip you are her friend. She dispenses promotion as favors for the breaking news. She does not show empathy to her staff who all despise her.

She is sadly a regional director and her staff were all forced to raise funds to mark her birthday to the tune of N1.5m. The criminal rich taking from people slaving to earn their salary.

She is so proud. Looks down on her customers and "doesn't do bridges" - meaning she hates going on marketing calls on the mainland

The MD should recognize that if this issues are not taken care of, then the bank will go down as the level of theft going on is crazy. He should set up an investigative team to painstakingly go through all the loans of Adeola hopewell. Why can't Ronke be transferred from Adeola hopewell branch?

I want you also to investigate if you can because shareholders will never realize their investments if the bank continues to run like this. Buhari should start fighting corruption by punishing bank employees who blatantly abuse the system

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/04/wordless-afternoon-post_16.html?showComment=1429222201248#c2346816218079026064

PS: This information was available on several blogs and forum, but some (eg. LIB) must have been "paid" to take it off. Plus I am posting this with an different account...just incase "they" come after me! grin But the truth must be told!
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Is this about skye bank or about ronke?
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by madridguy(m): 4:31pm On Apr 21, 2015
Nice job the whistle blower
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by yomi007k(m): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
Time to inform family members with account in Skye bank.

Money nor easy I beg. Don't like stories that touch.
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by Habayomie(m): 4:39pm On Apr 21, 2015
I think she did not approve your LOAN grin

6 Likes

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by ayooluniran(m): 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
What! My former place of work? Pls get ur facts right oh! Skye is built on integrity, dis I know

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by Freshnaija: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
I am sure this is not about skye bank. The Skye Bank i know doesn't operate like this. I am very very sure of that. I have been banking with that bank since my university and nothing has changed. I think this person should get their facts right. Please lets stop spreading hate just for no sake. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by Freshnaija: 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
qbd2:
Is this about skye bank or about ronke?
i think this person is just angry with ronke.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2015
Freshnaija:
i think this person is just angry with ronke.
Abi o
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by akalamode: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2015
I am a customer of skye bank and Adeola Hopewell Branch . I do no agree with this comments because I have had cause to do business with the branch and all my accounts are domiciled There . I can state that at no time have I had cause to complain..periodically my auditors and forensic experts review my accounts and not a single kobo has been missing . This so called Ronke Bolu is very professional...empthtizes with customers and her region is one of the most profitable in the bank . It is on record that Adeola Hopewell branch is a profitable branch and the branch manager dipo oshodi is a bundle of knowledge who is an asset . my findings reveals that the person posting this is jealous of Ronke and hates everyone in Adeola Hopewell because staff in the branch get promoted regularly due to their hard Work . I call on this imposter to fear God and leave skyebankng.com bank alone .

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by Freshnaija: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2015
akalamode:
I am a customer of skye bank and Adeola Hopewell Branch . I do no agree with this comments because I have had cause to do business with the branch and all my accounts are domiciled There . I can state that at no time have I had cause to complain..periodically my auditors and forensic experts review my accounts and not a single kobo has been missing . This so called Ronke Bolu is very professional...empthtizes with customers and her region is one of the most profitable in the bank . It is on record that Adeola Hopewell branch is a profitable branch and the branch manager dipo oshodi is a bundle of knowledge who is an asset . my findings reveals that the person posting this is jealous of Ronke and hates everyone in Adeola Hopewell because staff in the branch get promoted regularly due to their hard Work . I call on this imposter to fear God and leave skyebankng.com bank alone .
This person posting the comment is just hating on the success of others. I wonder when Nigerians will stop all this.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by rasheedbb16(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2015
undecided[color=#990000][/color] shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by TS2(m): 9:40am On Apr 23, 2015
People sha.

The fact that you said Adeola Hopewell branch is making losses has already disqualified the write up. It is a super profitable branch.

Biko pls tell me how someone is able to convert loans than MCC has approved and Risk Management is tracking for customers by staff of the branch?

Abegi back to work.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
I think the poster is just aggrieved may be, he schemed out of the so called cartel by Ronke Bolu
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by andyanders: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2015
Envy by an aggrieved staff .I do not own an account with the so called bank but op is just trying to rubbish someone in his branch.

Op, you must be a staff of this bank and not happy with the lady maybe because she in FOREX.

I have worked in a bank outside this country and I find this write-up as an insult to the system. How can the external auditors not notice this said fraud op mentioned? There are people that work in some sensitive department like forex and in this country, most make commission from whatever sales they make. If there is any fraud, the bank must know.
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by GeraldAtivie: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2015
I write this piece not exactly as a rejoinder but rather to clear my name and set the record straight. For the record, my names are Gerald Ativie Ijiebor, born June 26th. I ordinarily would not join issues with the low lifer and mediocre like the writer of the SHADY DEALS IN SKYE BANK on April 17th 2015 on the various site that the "gist" was posted and re-posted - NAIRALAND, LINDA IKEJI & STELLA DIMOKO . Whosoever wrote the piece and JOINED my name with whatever it was only him/her can ascertained is hereby called upon to "PUBLISH" facts as it concerns me.

If ever a people will come together as NIGERIANS to seek out a Nigerian YOUTH with INTEGRITY, i will not hesitate to come forward. On this very note i write to CLEAR MY NAME and place on record the stupidity of the writer who sought to associate my name with any CARTEL in anywhere in the world.

I call on all serious minded bloggers to please investigate as i know and believe that SKYE BANK'S investigation will not find ANYTHING on me as i am (ON THE JOB) SPOTLESS. Since June 23 2003 when i got the letter of employment till date i had read and re-read ethics and i know the meaning.

Till date if i have achieved anything in life, GOD remains that FULCRUM, with sheer passion, dedication and resilience everything exist in me.

Up on till recently i worked in Adeola Hopewell Street branch of the same bank having being transferred from Ajose Adeogun branch in 2010. I write to challenge this faceless being to publish whatever story/fact you have on me - GERALD ATIVIE IJIEBOR, there is no need to be comical about it, unmask yourself and i will sue you for defamation of character. I got employed in August 2003 and rose through the ranks till your unfortunate lies about my belonging to a cartel as you so put it.

My background and humble achievements in life thus far makes one ask this salient questions, that you (writer) lack GOD'S blessings in your life makes me a "thief" because i have a property gotten through my sweat?

That you could never get anything done legally in your life, makes me a "cartel" member?

For the records, in 1990 way back in Surulere (Obele oniwala) i successfully mobilized secondary school mate in the neighborhood to form AUSPICES CLUB OF OBELE ONIWALA the sole aim? To raise funds and install street lights. - Go to Durajaiye Street and Obele Oniwala Housing Estate to find out - Parents never believed it was do-able, but we achieved it.

1992 & 1993 together with Senior Students of Gbaja Boys High School successfully mobilized to donate stuff to the school alma mater - GBHS.

1999/2000 in the North (Kebbi State) during the NYSC i was the only corp member left at the barracks in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State when "signal" came from the Army H/Q Sokoto for the outstanding 3 months payments for corp member who had passed out Jan/Feb (Mind you i was a batch A corper and i served with Kebbi State Chamber of Industry Mines & Agriculture) to send a representative to Sokoto Nigeria Army if my memory serves me well 81 Div. I collected over N3M on behalf of ex-corp member, came back to Birnin kebbi, purchased MONEY ORDER from NIPOST and posted these money(s) using the ADDRESS BOOK we had created in Kebbi then to the respective corp members who served with the Nigerian Army. (Before you begin to say is it possible, NIPOST Birnin Kebbi & Apapa-Ajegunle will have the records)

I need you to ask yourself this questions, How many Nigerians had access to N3m in 1999/2000 or would collect money on behalf on ex-corp members who had passed out and rushed to their various destination to job hunt and start to look for the corp members send out money order with a return path write up of if you "got" this blue copy of the money-order send me a letter or call me (landline number) for the cash copy so as to get your money? (The practice in the Army then was, Corp members would have worked 3 mothns before getting their allowee then backlog after the service year)

How many Nigerian you know would get to Lagos clearly four/five months after service and still be reaching out to people who have no idea they have money to pick up in Kebbi State?

I really would love it if you can unveil yourself and produce facts of any BAD LOANS i booked in Skye Bank 2003 - 2015. Its on record that i recovered more delinquent facilities than any staff of SKYE BANK in the same grade bracket and beyond in my region and was duly recognized for these feats.

I wish you will publish the much talked about CASH BACKED facilities i booked without funds owners authorization.

I dare you to produce DOCUMENTS USED FOR IMPORTATION by me - Gerald Ativie Ijiebor as i never for per took in your phantom importation scheme.

I dare you to produce PROPERTIES DOCUMENTS or PHOTO(S) of properties i owned in LEKKI, save for the property i co-owned with my wife Pharm. Mrs Philomena Isimenmen Gerald-Ativie an ex-staff of Chevron clinic Gbagada and current Managing Partner of Korban Pharmaceuticals.

Mr. / Mrs. lowlife that you are, it was GRACE then and it still GOD'S GRACE now in my life. Should you here my story after your publication then you will know that truly GOD's grace abound in my life.

I sincerely pray you'll find the MORAL COURAGE to publish your FACTS as it concerns me and not hoodwink people to believing every success is dent with a FRAUDULENT endeavor or past.

WRITE THIS DOWN & MEMORIZE same.

I started a compulsory N50,000.00 mutual funds savings with IBTC - around 2004 please cross-check with the bank as they are still in business.

I obtained mortgage loans (various) from INTERCONTINENTAL HOME SAVINGS & LOANS (Now TRUST BOND) 2007/2008 & 2009 cross-check.

I obtained loans from ROSABOND FINANCIAL SERVICE - 2010

I collected at various times and till date loans from RENCREDIT.

I am a borrowing customer of PAGECREDIT.

All loans are without default (If i belong to a DEAL engaging CARTEL will i be borrowing for capital project). Some of us are prudent in our financial life and we realize early enough in life that GOD'S grace with PASSIONATE HARD WORK can and will always get you ahead of the pack.

It may interest you that i have NEVER traveled out/holiday outside the country, the international passport i owned was a gift from a customer who found it "strange" that i WORK as i do and not take "vacations" abroad. (Vacation abroad cost between N350-N400,000) luxury i can't afford.

It may interest you to know that despite all your accusations, my wife own a 2014 HONDA CRV duly apply for and financed and approved by the management of SKYE BANK PLC for KORBAN PHARMACY retail arm. Ogbeni or whosoever you are is that a LUXURY CAR i mean N6M is luxury to you?

You can never amount to anything in life if all you think about is how to Pull Him/Her Down (PHD) as i work HARD for everything and GOD waters my seeds on all front.

Get your facts right, if it concerns GERALD ATIVIE IJIEBOR and work ethics I DON'T BEND THE RULES. I am a believing christian, dodged, passionate and resilient.

If there be an INTEGRITY test administered on bankers, i will pass with marks to spare for low-lifers like you to pick up.

From STELLA DIMOKO to NAIRALAND AND LINDA IKEJI i say it LOUD again and again PUBLISH anything on me - Gerald Ativie Ijiebor.

I come to the table and my HANDS are IMMACULATE.

See you in court if ever you unmask yourself. PIG.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by GeraldAtivie: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2015
I write this piece not exactly as a rejoinder but rather to clear my name and set the record straight. For the record, my names are Gerald Ativie Ijiebor, born June 26th. I ordinarily would not join issues with the low lifer and mediocre like the writer of the SHADY DEALS IN SKYE BANK on April 17th 2015 on the various site that the "gist" was posted and re-posted - NAIRALAND, LINDA IKEJI & STELLA DIMOKO . Whosoever wrote the piece and JOINED my name with whatever it was only him/her can ascertained is hereby called upon to "PUBLISH" facts as it concerns me.

If ever a people will come together as NIGERIANS to seek out a Nigerian YOUTH with INTEGRITY, i will not hesitate to come forward. On this very note i write to CLEAR MY NAME and place on record the stupidity of the writer who sought to associate my name with any CARTEL in anywhere in the world.

I call on all serious minded bloggers to please investigate as i know and believe that SKYE BANK'S investigation will not find ANYTHING on me as i am (ON THE JOB) SPOTLESS. Since June 23 2003 when i got the letter of employment till date i had read and re-read ethics and i know the meaning.

Till date if i have achieved anything in life, GOD remains that FULCRUM, with sheer passion, dedication and resilience everything exist in me.

Up on till recently i worked in Adeola Hopewell Street branch of the same bank having being transferred from Ajose Adeogun branch in 2010. I write to challenge this faceless being to publish whatever story/fact you have on me - GERALD ATIVIE IJIEBOR, there is no need to be comical about it, unmask yourself and i will sue you for defamation of character. I got employed in August 2003 and rose through the ranks till your unfortunate lies about my belonging to a cartel as you so put it.

My background and humble achievements in life thus far makes one ask this salient questions, that you (writer) lack GOD'S blessings in your life makes me a "thief" because i have a property gotten through my sweat?

That you could never get anything done legally in your life, makes me a "cartel" member?

For the records, in 1990 way back in Surulere (Obele oniwala) i successfully mobilized secondary school mate in the neighborhood to form AUSPICES CLUB OF OBELE ONIWALA the sole aim? To raise funds and install street lights. - Go to Durajaiye Street and Obele Oniwala Housing Estate to find out - Parents never believed it was do-able, but we achieved it.

1992 & 1993 together with Senior Students of Gbaja Boys High School successfully mobilized to donate stuff to the school alma mater - GBHS.

1999/2000 in the North (Kebbi State) during the NYSC i was the only corp member left at the barracks in Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State when "signal" came from the Army H/Q Sokoto for the outstanding 3 months payments for corp member who had passed out Jan/Feb (Mind you i was a batch A corper and i served with Kebbi State Chamber of Industry Mines & Agriculture) to send a representative to Sokoto Nigeria Army if my memory serves me well 81 Div. I collected over N3M on behalf of ex-corp member, came back to Birnin kebbi, purchased MONEY ORDER from NIPOST and posted these money(s) using the ADDRESS BOOK we had created in Kebbi then to the respective corp members who served with the Nigerian Army. (Before you begin to say is it possible, NIPOST Birnin Kebbi & Apapa-Ajegunle will have the records)

I need you to ask yourself this questions, How many Nigerians had access to N3m in 1999/2000 or would collect money on behalf on ex-corp members who had passed out and rushed to their various destination to job hunt and start to look for the corp members send out money order with a return path write up of if you "got" this blue copy of the money-order send me a letter or call me (landline number) for the cash copy so as to get your money? (The practice in the Army then was, Corp members would have worked 3 mothns before getting their allowee then backlog after the service year)

How many Nigerian you know would get to Lagos clearly four/five months after service and still be reaching out to people who have no idea they have money to pick up in Kebbi State?

I really would love it if you can unveil yourself and produce facts of any BAD LOANS i booked in Skye Bank 2003 - 2015. Its on record that i recovered more delinquent facilities than any staff of SKYE BANK in the same grade bracket and beyond in my region and was duly recognized for these feats.

I wish you will publish the much talked about CASH BACKED facilities i booked without funds owners authorization.

I dare you to produce DOCUMENTS USED FOR IMPORTATION by me - Gerald Ativie Ijiebor as i never for per took in your phantom importation scheme.

I dare you to produce PROPERTIES DOCUMENTS or PHOTO(S) of properties i owned in LEKKI, save for the property i co-owned with my wife Pharm. Mrs Philomena Isimenmen Gerald-Ativie an ex-staff of Chevron clinic Gbagada and current Managing Partner of Korban Pharmaceuticals.

Mr/Mrs. lowlife that you are, it was GRACE then and it still GOD'S GRACE now in my life. Should you hear my story after your publication then you will know that truly GOD's grace abound in my life.

I sincerely pray you'll find the MORAL COURAGE to publish your FACTS as it concerns me and not hoodwink people to believing every success is dent with a FRAUDULENT endeavor or past.

WRITE THIS DOWN & MEMORIZE same.

I started a compulsory N50,000.00 mutual funds savings with IBTC - around 2004 please cross-check with the bank as they are still in business.

I obtained mortgage loans (various) from INTERCONTINENTAL HOME SAVINGS & LOANS (Now TRUST BOND) 2007/2008 & 2009 cross-check.

I obtained loans from ROSABOND FINANCIAL SERVICE - 2010

I collected at various times and till date loans from RENCREDIT.

I am a borrowing customer of PAGECREDIT.

All loans are without default (If i belong to a DEAL engaging CARTEL will i be borrowing for capital project). Some of us are prudent in our financial life and we realize early enough in life that GOD'S grace with PASSIONATE HARD WORK can and will always get you ahead of the pack.

It may interest you that i have NEVER traveled out/holiday outside the country, the international passport i owned was a gift from a customer who found it "strange" that i WORK as i do and not take "vacations" abroad. (Vacation abroad cost between N350-N400,000) luxury i can't afford.

It may interest you to know that despite all your accusations, my wife own a 2014 HONDA CRV duly apply for and financed and approved by the management of SKYE BANK PLC for KORBAN PHARMACY retail arm. Ogbeni or whosoever you are is that a LUXURY CAR i mean N6M is luxury to you?

You can never amount to anything in life if all you think about is how to Pull Him/Her Down (PHD) as i work HARD for everything and GOD waters my seeds on all front.

Get your facts right, if it concerns GERALD ATIVIE IJIEBOR and work ethics I DON'T BEND THE RULES. I am a believing christian, dodged, passionate and resilient.

If there be an INTEGRITY test administered on bankers, i will pass with marks to spare for low-lifers like you to pick up.

From STELLA DIMOKO to NAIRALAND AND LINDA IKEJI i say it LOUD again and again PUBLISH anything on me - Gerald Ativie Ijiebor.

I come to the table and my HANDS are IMMACULATE.

See you in court if ever you unmask yourself. PIG.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by andyanders: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2015
Too bad.Let investigation be carried out.
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by andyanders: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2015
Gerald Ativie Ijiebor.

Mr Ijiebor. Having gone through your well detailed response to the said allegation, I would at this point say it out that you are a man and as such I join you to ask the person that is going around calling names to make himself available in order to defend his allegation of fraud against your person/s. You have been in the industry for long and nothing wrong in whatever you have achieved since you went through college to acquire education and has been employed to work with Sky Bank.

Let the so called hidden accuser come out to challenge you.

Nothing do you as I can see someone with envy over you guy's progress.God is your strength.
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by AreghanBright(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Mr low life, it seems to me you lack something meaningful to do with your time.

First of all, how did you find out about all your allegations?

second, what are your evidence (s) because all wat you have said seem to me like a personal grudge on the people mentioned.

third, in philosophy, there is a word called fallacy....you have just committed fallacy of hasty generalization.....because u make me believe you yourself are capable of such therefore you think anybody that God has blessed is like you (sorry fool, we still have decent people around)

fourth, did you apply for a loan n u were not given or did you propose a shady deal and they refused? cos dts anoda explanation for this "vengeful writeup".....( no professional and matured mind would sit down and decide to truncate the lives of innocent people as this clearly indicates)

fifth, it is people like you that spread rumours that end up costing people ( like you must have cost these innocent ones their livelihood)

sixth, you dont just realise you are also putting the bank on spotlight for corrupt practices.

seventh, no body cares about your identity, just provide facts before thunder starts firing you where you are! I so hate people like you....always writing wat dey dont have facts for!

eight, have you approached the bank's board or senior officials to report this? since when did you notice it?

nine, wat are you thinking? your description of the lady (ronke) and other staffers you claim dey belong to a cartel makes me think you are a saddist

tenth and last........stop being a fool and clear the names of this innocent people....why havent you even responded to comments that attack your write up?
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by entparrot(f): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
@ op, if you suspect any wrong doing, petition the efcc, nairaland is not police, with your petition efcc will investigate. And contact punch news paper to follow up the news.
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by entparrot(f): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
And for the accuse, you can also write a petition against the op, to the police for

"false allegations conduct, likely to cause breach of peace"

or find a private investigator, to find who want to destroy you, with false allegation.
Re: Exposed: Shady Deals/scams In Skye Bank by weaponx57: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2016
All you people who support Skye bank clearly do not know what you are talking about. Do you know why many foreign banks all over the world do not work with Skye bank especially the top ones? It is because it is well known that there are cartels and shady deals within the banks that's why there are no major importers in Nigeria working with Skye. All you Skye bank people on this site saying it is an innocent company whatever are fraudsters in your own right. Shame on you for ruining the country's

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Flies From JFK To LA With Fake ID / Chikwe Udensi: Excess Consumption Of Alcohol Part Of Drug Abuse / This Guy Has Absconded With Over N10billion Worth Of People's Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.