Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill (28755 Views)

Any Palm Oil Mill In Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti? / Palm Oil Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
These are pictures from my small but promising Palm Oil and Kernel Mill. I sort of inherited the mill from my father (still alive but unwell) and have decent years of experience working and now running the business.
The business is highly profitable and is guaranteed to be even more lucrative if reasonable capital is invested in it. And I am looking to get such help from government or any private investor(s).
P.s. I am lettered by the way.(B.A. History and International Studies) 2010. UNN.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by FLAWLES(f): 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Am here
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
Oponmu where d pishures na?? grin
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Dyt(f): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Impressive

If you don't get any help for expansion
Pls just make do with very little, and trust me, with hard work and prayer, you will get there.

Don't see yourself having it all large now
Pls take it step by step.

I wish you well.

I love innovative young people

18 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
The pics are coming pls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
More

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2015
Some more

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
Others

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2015
Finally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Tnycee(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennynaza:
These are pictures from my small but promising Palm Oil and Kernel Mill. I sort of inherited the mill from my father (still alive but unwell) and have decent years of experience working and now running the business.
The business is highly profitable and is guaranteed to be even more lucrative if reasonable capital is invested in it. And I am looking to get such help from government or any private investor(s).
P.s. I am lettered by the way.(B.A. History and International Studies) 2010. UNN.

I love your courage guy. you have the same mind as me.
that is exactly the same thing i want to go into. I have some acres of tenera palm trees, but i dont have a mill yet.
I would so much appreciate if you can give a list of machinery to buy and their prices

I'm lettered too B.Eng Power & Machines cheesy

33 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Pavore9: 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
bennynaza:

You really do have something going for you, keep it up. How many litres of oil do you produce daily?

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Wonderboy1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2015
@Naza, I guess u should elaborate more on project
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Its a simple process. Though tedious, it is rewarding.
You will need the following.
* A big pot. Size has to be moderate for easy boiling of the palm.
* An 8 or 6 horse power Diesel Engine (lister). Depending on the size of ur Digester.
* A Digester.., usually a local fabrication with very thick cast iron. This is wat mashes the palm.
* An Oil Presser. Either hydraulic or "aeroplane turner". I have both. The hydraulic is the one that has my face in the pic.
* A fibre separator. I don't have this yet. But it is a luxury though. Cos i devised a means of using the digester to separate fibre from the kernel.
* Another Pot to boil and sterilize the oil. Not everybody does this. But it removes traces of water from the oil, thus making it an edible standard.
* A Kernel Cracker. That's if you also want to delve into that. But it is a different dept altogether. I also own it. It is that long cylindrical "contraption". Very efficient though.

All of these can be fabricated by a local engineer (welder). But you need expert guidance to avoid sub standard machinery. There are some other things my mill is still lacking which enhance productivity and consequent profits. That's why I need financial support.

A full pot of palm like the one in the pics yields a drum of oil (200 litres).

Pls contact me on 08068021774 if you have a proposal. Thanks for all the contributions (positive or negative).

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by emperoracro(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
Contact me lets talk marketing

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by pdf90(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
emperoracro:

I called you earlier today from Imo state .

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by millaa: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2015
I appreciate ur drive boss kip it up boss, no be by lettering I'm also lettered BSc agric and env engrg. I am a palm oil marketer and I also have pKO and pkc extraction factory. How many gallons do u produce per day and whr is ur locatn

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Reddit: 1:21am On Apr 23, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by emperoracro(m): 1:36am On Apr 23, 2015
pdf90:

I called you earlier today from Imo state .
Oh that's good, still expecting your reply sir

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by bennynaza(m): 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2015
emperoracro:

how do I contact you?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by emperoracro(m): 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2015
bennynaza:

how do I contact you?
+2348136909187

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by surgecom(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
How much is your palm oil to be delivered to Lagos.

Am a potential bulk buyer.

Need the prices per drum of bigger litres.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by masties2(f): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2015
Very impresssive. Do you supply to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by saxwizard(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
kip it up

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by akinola107(m): 9:08am On Apr 28, 2015
okay cool cool cool
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by remsonik(f): 9:09am On Apr 28, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by MKO4ever(m): 9:10am On Apr 28, 2015
Everything and everywhere look dirty!!!

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Cool... God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Bsc(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Most be an Ngwa man
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Jarus(m): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Good. Many top businesses in the world started from a child turning around an old system left by parents.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by Seuncoded(f): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Shee kama sha lo abi kadu ro
Re: A Nairalanders Palm Oil Mill by anonimi: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Great.

Let those jittery bankers afraid of being sacked and thrown into the labour market take note of this and other agri-business ventures to go into for supplying supermarkets, restaurants, factories and even exporting for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Ditto for jobless youths waiting for some daft relation or friend to send them western union or a politician relative to STEAL and share our money with them rather than providing education for all our kids, roads for all our vehicles and evacuating farm produce, TAP water to avoid cholera, ebola & other epidemics embarassed embarassed

11 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Poultry Farming Experience! / What's Best To Do With 1 Million Naira In Agriculture? / Earthen Pond Construction. (fish Pond) Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.