Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

When The Guy Is Not Making A Move - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When The Guy Is Not Making A Move (682 Views)

Young Man's Face Gets Burned Off While Making A Call And Charging His Phone / Why You Should Be Really Worried If Your Are Not Making Mistakes / Photo: Before You Go To Bed, See This And Laugh. Is The Guy Crazy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Guy Is Not Making A Move by Ithee(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2015
This is what happen when you keep on the waiting list for proposal.

Please ladies, can you do this?

And the guys, can you accept this kind of proposal?

Re: When The Guy Is Not Making A Move by morethanadoll(f): 5:50pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don't think that a woman should be proposing. It shows signs of weakness and desperation. If I know the man that I am with wants to live the rest of his life with me, then, I'll wait on him to propose. I would like to assume that any normal man would be turned off by this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Guy Is Not Making A Move by festyalias2baba(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
!

(1) (Reply)

Help! He Is Loosing His Weight / Over 100 NNPC Pipeline Vandals Die In Arepo Village, Owode, Ogun State. / Rihanna & Lewis Hamilton Spark Dating Rumours As They Cosy Up At Barbados Festi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.